This article highlights how to download the ASRock motherboard driver, install, and update it with ease.
Are you searching for how to update my ASRock motherboard drivers? If yes, then this post is for you. Here we elucidate the easiest methods to download, install, and update the ASRock motherboard driver. However, you must note that there is no specific driver for the motherboard itself.
The motherboard comprises various attached components such as video cards etc. And we will download, install, and update drivers for the same.
Recommended Solution For The Touchpad Issues On Windows 10
It may sound easy to download and install drivers on Windows PC. But it is not. However, you can make it easy, and for that, we recommend Bit Driver Updater. The tool helps to get the latest hardware drivers automatically.
We have also discussed more about it in the later section of this post. So now, let’s proceed with the post.
But, before moving to that, first have a look at why do you need these drivers. And what happens if you do not update them.
Why do you need to Download and Update ASRock Motherboard Drivers
Drivers are a translator that communicates your instruction to the computer and ensures its proper execution. Below are the hardships that you may face in the absence of correct and updated drivers for your ASRock motherboard devices.
- Unexpected system failures and crashes.
- Errors like Blue Screen of Death.
- Slow PC performance.
- Network and audio related problems.
Above were only a few central problems that may occur if you do not timely download the ASRock motherboard driver, install, and update it. Therefore, now let’s learn how to do it in the best way.
Part I: How to Download the ASRock Motherboard Driver and Install it
First, we will begin by learning ways to download the ASRock motherboard driver and install it. After that, we will discuss the methods to update the ASRock motherboard driver. Below is how to download and install it.
Way 1: Download the ASRock Motherboard Driver from the ASRock Website
You can use the official website to download the ASRock motherboard driver and install it on your computer. Below are the detailed instructions for the same.
- Visit the official ASRock website.
- Select the Support option from the menu bar.
- After the Support page opens, enter the motherboard model name in the search box and click on Search.
- Now, you will be redirected to the website of your motherboard model. Click on the Support option present on the website.
- Click on the Download button present in the Support section.
- Select your operating system and download the driver file that you need.
- If the downloaded file is zipped, then unzip the file and string along with the on-screen instructions to install the ASRock motherboard driver.
Way 2: Install ASRock Motherboard Driver through Windows Update
Updating Windows is also one of the ways to download and install device drivers. Tread on the heels of the below instructions to download the ASRock motherboard driver and install the same using this method.
- Using the shortcut command Windows + I, open the Settings.
- After the Settings menu pops up, click on the Update & Security option.
- From the left side of the Update & Security window, select Windows Update.
- After you see the Windows Update screen, click the Check for updates button.
- Click on the Download option to download and install the latest operating system update.
In the above section, we discussed the ways to download the ASRock motherboard driver and install it. Now, we are going to talk about how to update the ASRock motherboard driver in the next part.
Part II: How to Update the ASRock Motherboard Driver
There are two methods to update the ASRock motherboard driver. One is manual, and the other is a smarter automatic way. Since there is no single motherboard driver, if you go for a manual driver update, then you need to update the driver for each of the motherboard components individually. And doing it makes everyone have a devil of a job.
Therefore, we recommend you download the ASRock motherboard driver and update it automatically using Bit Driver Updater. It is among the most reliable and best driver updaters to update the drivers automatically in no time. Along with single click driver updates, it improves the performance of your computer as a whole, makes it super fast and smooth. And other praiseworthy features of this software are that it boasts a gigantic driver database and installs only WHQL authenticated driver updates. Below is how to use it.
- Click on the link shared here to download and install Bit Driver Updater.
- Let the automatic PC scan finish (it only takes a few seconds).
- View the scan results and click on the “Update Now” option present alongside the ASRock motherboard. If you wish, then you can update all the drivers quickly in a single click by choosing the Update All option.
If you choose the Update All option, then you get many other advantages like creating and restoring driver backups, increasing the speed at which the drivers download, and more.
Downloading, installing, and updating the drivers with Bit Driver Updater is so simple. Implementing the above three easy steps is the only thing you need to do to download, install, and update all the drivers with this software. Hence, click on this link to install Bit Driver Updater.
Download and Update ASRock Motherboard Driver: Final Words
Through this article, we learned the methods to download the ASRock motherboard driver and install it. Moreover, we also discussed the best way to update the ASRock motherboard driver. In case you still face difficulties while downloading, installing, and updating the driver or any other tech issue, then leave us a comment. We will return soon with more tech solutions, updates, and how-to guides. Until then, you can take a tour of this blog and subscribe to it if you like our work.