The right set of drivers act as a support system for computer systems and laptops. It plays a crucial role in enhancing the performance of not only its software components but also the hardware components.
However, just having the right drivers is not sufficient, updating them from time to time is also essential to add on to the system’s overall performance and speed.
Updating drivers for your Asus laptop is quite a different process and demands accuracy along with a certain level of computer skills. However, there is no reason to worry, refer to our tutorial.
Follow our simple guide to clear your doubts related to Asus drivers download and update.
How to perform the Asus driver update?
If your Asus laptops performance is degrading day by day and you are facing regular driver issues. Then it’s probably a good time to go for the Asus drivers update.
Refer to the below methods to update the driver for Asus.
Asus driver update via Device Manager.
- To start with, press the Window key along with “X” Key.
- Next, click on “Device Manager” and then choose the category of driver you wish to update.
- Right-click against the device driver and then click on the “Update Driver” button.
- Next, choose “Search automatically for updated driver software” from the displayed window
- This starts the installation process.
- If you get a pop-up message saying that “the best drivers are already installed on your system,” then lookout for a better driver manually and update it manually.
Also Know : How To Use Device Manager On Windows?
Asus driver update with Asus support
- To start with, check the model and Operating system of your laptop. The model type is available in the Model section printed on the backside of your gadget. You can check the OS by pressing the Window Key and Pause/Break key simultaneously.
- From the displayed Web page, go to Asus support and enter the Model name.
- Press the “Enter” key.
- From the listed options, select “Driver & Tools.”
- Next, select a suitable OS from the drop-down list.
- Locate the drivers you wish to update and finally click on “Global” to download them.
- Once the download process is completed, you can manually update them as per the given instructions.
Update Asus laptop drivers automatically
Manual update of the drivers can be a time consuming and tedious task. Moreover, many users lack the required skills to search and manually update the adequate drivers.
Using an automated process is such scenarios is highly recommended. There are several dedicated software that can update your Asus laptop drivers within seconds. Experts recommend using the popular Bit Driver Updater to automatically update drivers and avoid accidental downloads of malicious files.
Why choose a driver updater for Asus drivers download?
Moreover, using a dedicated tool also removes the risk of downloading the wrong driver.
It can easily perform a system scan, find out outdated drivers, search for their latest versions, and update them within seconds. Download it today to ensure that all system drivers are running on their most recent releases.
How to use driver updater to update drivers?
Here, we’re using the Bit Driver Updater to update Asus drivers. You may follow the below mentioned step-by-step guide to unleash its full functionality.
- To start with, Open Bit Driver Updater on your Asus system.
- From the top right corner, click on 3 horizontal line icon.
- Click on the “Enter License Key” tab, from the drop-down menu.
- To purchase the activation code/ license key, click on “Upgrade to PRO.” However, if you already have the key handy with you, directly jump to step number 6.
- Make payment to receive the activation code either via email or in the Thank you note.
- Use this license code and paste it in the text box, as discussed in step no:4. Alternatively, you can paste it directly by clicking on “Click here to paste the copied Activation code in the box” link.
- Lastly, click on the “Activate now” button to activate the Bit Driver Updater.
- Post successful activation, you can run a system scan to detect and update troubles drivers.
Downloading and updating your Asus drivers using the above tips and methods will be relatively easier. Go with experts’ recommendations and use Bit Driver Updater to enjoy hassle-free system performance.