The most basic feature that a smartphone can get is calling other persons. Making calls is the most primary function of any smartphone or mobile phone. Previously we had keypad phones that allowed us to dial numbers and make calls. But now keypad phones has been replaced by the touchscreen smartphones. These smartphones have dialer apps to dial numbers and make calls. Although, the default dialer may seem quite complex sometimes, or you might get bored with it. Hence, we have brought a list of some best android dialer apps. These are the third-party apps that functions as a dialer for your smartphone. These dialer apps are capable enough to provide you solution for the problems that you are facing with the default dialers. So, let’s move straight to the list of some best dialer apps for Android.
Also Know: Best Free Barcode Scanner Apps for Android
13 Best Dialer Apps For Android in 2020
Below we have listed some of the best android dialer apps. These apps can be the best android dialer replacement for your default dialer.
Do you want to know which is the best android dialer in the category of feature-rich apps? Truecaller tops the list. As along with being an efficient dialer with a quite intuitive user interface, Truecaller also provides various other features. Let’s analyze some of the salient features of Truecaller.
- Truecaller also provides you with the caller ID.
- The app offers dual SIM support as well.
- Along with the dialer, it can also replace your default messaging app.
- It is quite intuitive, which allows you to easily manage your call logs.
- This one of the best phone dialer app for the android allows you to block unwanted calls and messages.
- It shows caller ID details during incoming calls as well.
- Truecaller also has integration with Google Duo for making video calls.
- You’ll not be able to see the caller ID during incoming calls, if you are having less than 3G internet connection.
- Anyone can make suggestions and edits to the caller IDs.
This dialer app provides the thing that the users exactly want in a dialer app. Yes, we are talking about the simplicity. Along with providing a lot of features, Simpler provides quite an easy and simple user interface. Here are the important features that make it one of the best android dialer apps.
- Simpler provides caller IDs of the calls you receive.
- It can merge all the duplicate contacts in your logs.
- You can also block unwanted calls and contacts with this app.
- Simple offers a T9 dialer allowing you to search the contact and make calls quickly.
- Simpler is considered as one of the best dialer app for android because it allows you to make backup of your contacts with just one tap.
- You can also make calls to the frequently used contacts with just one tap.
- It enables you to send group emails and text messages instantly.
- Simpler doesn’t allow you to add photos to the profile.
- It is quite difficult to delete the wrong numbers with the Simpler app.
Here comes another multi-feature dialer app. Contacts+ is one of the top-rated best android dialer. It can serve you with multiple features such as contact management, spam blocking, etc. Along with calls, it also provides you control over your text messages. Let’s examine the features that Contacts+ offers.
- Contacts+ offers you with a smart dialer with a double-tap call feature.
- It offers multiple themes.
- You can block spam calls and messages with this one of the best android dialer replacement.
- The app also allows you to merge duplicate contacts.
- It has a good integration with various social networking apps such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Google Duo, etc. Hence, it is quite beneficial for making video calls as well.
- The app is also compatible with Android Wear.
- Contacts+ also shows reminders on the birthdays of your contacts.
- You might face issues while adding pictures to your contacts.
Drupe is a unique dialer app that offers some promising features. No matter you are from which part of the world, as the app provides multi-lingual support. Drupe can also be the best phone dialer app for Android if you got bored with your call screen. Here are some of the features, pros, and cons of this unique dialer app.
- Drupe offers a smart dialer that enables you to do cross-app dialing.
- The app also offers an in-built call recording
- It helps you to track the details of unknown numbers.
- Drupe enables you to block unwanted calls as well.
- Drupe is well integrated with WhatsApp, Google Duo, Facebook Messenger, etc.
- It helps you to organize and manage your contact log by eliminating the duplicate contacts.
- Drupe also offers a missed call manager to deal with and revert the missed call.
- Some users have faced problems with the in-built call recorder of the app. Users have claimed that the other person’s audio doesn’t get recorded properly.
This one is from one of the leading smartphone manufacturers, ASUS. ZenUI is the dialer that was initially made for being a default dialer app in ASUS smartphones. Later the manufacturers have made it public. Now you can install it on any Android smartphone. It is quite intuitive and a good option for the people who look for simple dialers.
- Apart from being just a dialer, ZenUI also allows you to block unwanted calls.
- It offers a speed dial feature with 8 available number slots.
- This one of the best android dialer apps also allows you to protect your contacts with a password.
- ZenUI allows you to apply personalized themes to the contact book, call log, and dialer.
- It even captures the photo of the intruder who tries to sneak in your contact book.
- Along with English, it also provides support in various multiple languages such as Chinese and Russian.
- It allows you to manage your contact book by detecting and merging the duplicate contacts.
- Some users have faced issues while deleting contacts through the ZenUI dialer.
- Also, the smart search features only work with the names of the contacts. When you try to search for contacts with their phone numbers, then you might face some difficulties.
Eyecon is another multi-feature dialer app on the list. We can not exclude Eyecon from the list of some best multi-feature phone dialer apps for android. Although the app mainly focuses on providing a stunning visual experience to the users. Here are more details about the features, pros, and cons of the app.
- The app provides a detailed caller ID. It even shows the Facebook pictures of the caller to help you recognize better.
- Eyecon remembers the contacts you frequently have conversations with.
- It also shows the availability status of the contact.
- The app offers multiple themes.
- It allows you to make your contact book a beautiful photo gallery. You are allowed to add pictures to your contacts.
- Eyecon helps you to make fast calls to the frequent contacts.
- The app offers an amazing visual experience.
- This one of the best dialer apps for android is integrated with various social media platforms, including WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Eyecon takes a bit longer to provide details of an unknown number.
- It is a bit slower than the other multi-feature dialer apps.
7. True Phone Dialer & Contacts
True Phone Dialer & Contacts is one of the famous dialer apps on the Google Play Store. It is quite reliable as the dialer app is having quite good ratings even after 5 Million+ downloads. The features that it possesses makes it one of the best android dialer replacement. Here are some of its salient features.
- It offers one of the best T9 dialer.
- The app offers support in multiple languages.
- True Phone Dialer has a powerful contact management feature.
- It also provides quite a simple user interface.
- The app provides extended support for dual SIMs.
- The design is quite customizable.
- You’ll also get theme support.
- It only shows the desired contact information.
- It is not completely free. After 7 days it starts showing ads.
- True Phone Dialer provides quite limited functions as compared to other multi-feature apps on the list.
8. Speed Dial Free
Looking for a dialer app that provides amazing speed dialing experience? Speed Dial Free is the best dialer app that you can get for your android phone. Along with making fast calls, it also provides various other features. Here are some of the notable features that the Speed Dial Free offers to its users.
- The app offers a speed dial page to its users.
- It also provides multi-language support to its users.
- With its voice command feature you can make calls by just speaking the name of the contact.
- Speed Dial Free also offers a T9 dial pad. Hence, it can be considered as one of the best phone dialer app for android.
- The app even allows you to set multiple call reminders.
- It also provides various speed dial widgets.
- You can even customize the speed dial screen.
- Some users have claimed that the app crashes a few times.
9. Clever Dialer
Clever Dialer is another multi-feature dialer app for Android. It is quite famous for the privacy and security that it offers to its users. You can give it a try even if you are happy with your default dialer app. As it can be used to identify the caller ID of incoming calls and unknown numbers.
- It automatically identifies the unknown phone numbers.
- The app also identifies the spam calls.
- Clever Dialer allows you to block the spam and unwanted calls.
- The app takes care of the privacy of the users. Unlike many other apps, it doesn’t upload your phone book data to its server.
- It offers real-time identification of the calls.
- This one of the best Android dialer apps automatically adds calls to your call history.
- The spam blocking feature is only available in the paid version of the app.
Also Know: 10 Best Remote Desktop Apps for Android
10. Caller ID & Call Blocker Free
Caller ID & Call Blocker Free is one of the best android dialer. It can also be used to identify and block unknown and unwanted calls. You can even identify the location of the caller with Caller ID & Call Blocker Free. Here are some more important features of Caller ID & Call Blocker Free.
- It has a feature to identify caller IDs.
- This app can also be used to block spam and unwanted calls.
- It offers a caller widget that can replace your regular dialer.
- The app automatically adds spam numbers to the blacklist.
- It has quite an intuitive user interface.
- This app helps your phone being clogged with the spam messages.
- Caller ID & Call Blocker Free asks for too many access permissions.
- It sometimes blocks the familiar numbers as well.
CallApp is an all-in-one dialer app that is used to make calls, identify unknown calls, etc. This is one of the top-rated dialer app on Google Play Store. One can rely on it as it has around 50 Million+ downloads. Here are some of the specifications, pros, and cons of this one of the best phone dialer app for Android.
- It provides an automatic call recording feature.
- You can even set video ringtones with CallApp.
- CallApp also allows you to block calls and contacts from the phone book.
- It comes in both paid and free versions.
- You can do high-quality call recordings and even share those recordings with your friends.
- It also offers phone number lookup and reverse phone number search.
- Like most of the apps, it also shows numerous ads in its free version.
Showcaller is an app to detect caller ID and location. But the app also comes with many other features, one of them is the smart dialer. That’s the reason why we have included Showcaller app in our list of some best android replacement dialer. Here are some of the features that Showcaller offers.
- The app helps you to detect caller IDs
- It also allows you to block spam and unwanted calls.
- Showcaller offers a smart dialer that enables you to search in your call logs and contacts with a fast T9 dial pad.
- The app is quite compact and easy to use.
- It uses quite less resources of your smartphone.
- Showcaller also has an offline database and provides caller ID when you are not even connected to any network.
- The major drawback of Showcaller is that it automatically blocks contacts that are blocked by other Showcaller users.
- The free version of the app is overloaded with ads.
13. Mr. Number
Mr. Number is the dialer app that makes it easy to identify unknown contacts and block unwanted calls. The app is not quite famous. Although it is effective and hence, we have included this in our list of some best Android dialer apps. Here are some of the specifications of Mr. Number.
- The app can block calls from private numbers and directs them towards the voice mail.
- You can also report spam numbers and warn other users.
- It also provides a smart dialer.
- This dialer app also provides you the names and photos of the unknown contacts in call history.
- It allows you to block calls of specific categories such as specific people, regions, countries, etc.
- Number also has an automatic lookup that blocks contacts from your call history automatically.
- The database is created by the users. It doesn’t have any input from the developers.
So these are some of the best Android dialer apps available in 2020. Although, making calls from smartphones is quite an easy task, but these dialer apps can make it more easier for you. Each of them possess their own unique features. Hence, it depends on the requirements of users, which one is best for them. So choose wisely. If you want more such information, then subscribe to Innovana blogs, and bookmark the page for regular updates.