If you want to run Android games and applications on your Windows PC and Mac, check out these best alternatives to Bluestacks. Install any of these programs and play Android games easily.
Bluestacks is a very popular software for Windows that allows you to play high-end Android games. The player supports all the popular games like Call of Duty, Candy Crush, Subway Surfers, PUBG, Harry Potter, Family Guy, and many more. The popularity of the app is ever-growing, but that does not mean that it does not have any alternatives. In this article, we will list all of the best alternatives to Bluestacks that are not only reliable but also just as effective if not better than Bluestacks.
Android games are quite interesting and playing them on the big screen is rather fun. You can download and install any of these alternatives to play different Android games with better graphic properties and on a bigger screen. So without any further ado, let’s have a look at the best bluestacks alternatives.
List of the Best Bluestacks Alternatives to Use in 2021
Below are some of the best alternatives to the Bluestacks software that you can use to play top-of-the-line Android games with higher graphics.
The first software on our list is the LDPLayer. LDPlayer is one of the best Android game emulators and is a great alternative to the Bluestacks app. The software has a higher FPS compared to that in most of the other game emulators. With LDPlayer, you can play Android games through the mouse, keyboard, or joystick. The strong mapping sequence of the software provides you the best gaming experience.
Features of LDPlayer
- You can play all the Android games on your Laptop or computer with the help of LDPlayer.
- The software supports all the popular games like Free Fire, Clash of Clans, PUBG, and more.
- You can customize the controls of the game and map them to the keyboard, mouse, or joystick as you want.
- The best feature of the software is that you can play and manage more than one game simultaneously.
Also Read: Best IPTV Players for Windows 10, 8, 7
Another great example of the alternatives to bluestacks is NoxPlayer. Nox is an Android game emulator that allows stable gameplay with detailed graphics. It is a great Bluestacks alternative for mac and the software is Windows as well. The software supports different role-playing games like Lords Mobile, Arknight, and games of other categories.
Features of NoxPlayer
- You can map the keys of all the games to a keyboard, mouse, or gamepad.
- Just like most of the other best game emulators, Nox also allows you to play more than one game at once.
- If you are a pro gamer and want to flaunt your gaming tactics to others, you can record the gameplay and upload or share it with others.
- The interface of the software is quite simple yet attractive and easy to understand.
Gameloop is one of the best Android game emulators and a great Bluestacks alternative for Windows 10. You can play popular games like PUBG, FI Racing, CLash of Lords, and other games on your PC. The software has gamers from around the globe to play online multiplayer games with. The game is fast and consists of a simple user interface that provides a better gaming experience.
Features of GameLoop
- The network acceleration properties of the software allow it to run high-end games even on slow internet connections.
- You can stream different gameplays through the software on NimoTV and NONOlive.
- The best feature of the software is that you can pre-download the games and play them later.
- You can use the keys of your controller, keyboard, or mouse and play the game effortlessly.
Also Read: Best Android Emulators for PC and Mac
4. Andy Android Emulator
The next emulator in our list of Bluestacks alternatives is the Andy Android Emulator. ANdy is one of the most secure and commonly used Android game emulators with an attractive user interface. The software is developed on a cross structure enabling it to run on different platforms. The high-tech ARM Support and Sensors integration system of the software provide the best gaming experience to you.
Features of Andy Android Emulator
- The software has OpenGL Hardware support for better hardware support properties.
- You can easily integrate your microphone or camera with the software to record gameplays.
- The software provides push notifications so that you don’t miss important tasks while playing.
- You can use your phone as a controller to play games on the software.
GenyMotion is a very popular Android game emulator and a bluestacks alternative for Windows 10. The software allows you to run all the Android apps on your desktop effortlessly. GenyMotion is compatible with Appium, Espresso, Robotium, etc. you can use the software even if you have a weak or no GPU. you can play different games like Subway Surfers and others on your computer, with the help of this platform.
Features of GenyMotion
- You can save the logs of your user data with the help of the software for later use.
- The software has different sensors like battery, GPS, rotation, network, and more just like an Android device.
- You can download and install the games and apps of Android 4.4 to the latest Android versions on this software.
- The app comes in two versions; Cloud and Desktop which can be used as you want.
6. MEmu Play
When talking about the best Android game emulators and Bluestacks alternatives, it is hard to leave the MEmu Play out. MEmu is a great mobile emulator that lets you play unlimited games on your PC. The software has millions of multiple active users globally. You can play more than one game or perform other tasks while playing games on the MEmu Play emulator.
Features of MEmu Play
- The software is integrated with OpenGL and DirectX 3D to provide the best game graphics.
- You can easily map different keys of the games to the keys of your keyboard or mouse.
- The FPS frame rate of the software is excellent and even greater than most of the other similar applications.
- You can play different games like Among US, PUBG, Brawl Stars, Free Fire, Solar Smash, and more with the help of this software.
Also Read: Best GameBoy Advance (GBA) Games
7. Bliss ROMs
The last in our list of Bluestacks alternatives for PC is the Bliss ROMs software. Bliss ROMs may not be as attractive as the other Android game emulators, but it is still effective. The open-sourced software has loads of customization features and security settings for advanced control. You can use the software to play different games on your PC hassle-free.
Features of Bliss ROMs
- The software has a cross-platform, enabling it to run on Windows and Linux PC.
- You can control the security levels of the Bliss ROMs through its AOSP security.
- The software is fully compatible with ARM/ARM64 for better use.
- The software is quite fast and does not hamper the performance of your PC in any way.
Bottom Line: Best Bluestacks Alternatives for Windows PC and Mac
We have provided some of the best alternatives to the Bluestacks Android game emulator. These are some of the best game emulators that can help you in playing high-end popular Android games on your computer’s big screen. The gaming experience provided by these emulators is unmatched by any other similar tool, application, or utility. Bluestacks is good and very effective for sure, but if you are looking for its alternatives, these programs are best suited to cater to your needs.
If you still have some doubts related to Bluestacks alternatives, write to us in the comment section below. You can subscribe to the Innovana Thinklabs Blog for more interesting updates and tech articles.