Is your Bluetooth device not working without any reason? This could be because either your PC drivers are worn out or unable to recognize the Bluetooth device. This problem is not as big as it seems in the first instance. You can solve it by simply using the best bluetooth software for Windows to detect and connect your device to a general Microsoft driver.
Are you still confused about why do you need Bluetooth software for Windows? If yes, then we’ve got a simple explanation. A computer has no human mind that can understand your commands. It needs software that can act as a medium between you and the system. And, this is what a driver is. Drivers recognize your instructions and communicate them to the PC so that it can make the hardware deliver the correct output. Bluetooth software for PC won’t give you the accurate results as every device needs a driver that is compatible with it. Here’s more on drivers.
Why do You need to Update Installed Windows Drivers
Keeping the drivers up-to-date is the only way to resolve Bluetooth and other problems. Apart from this, here are some of the other reasons for which you must update the worn-out and outdated drivers on time.
- Get rid of the annoying errors such as Blue Screen of Death
- Get support for the newly launched games with high graphics requirement
- Clean up PC space and make it perform snappily
Is There an Easy way to Update Bluetooth & Other Outdated Drivers
Luckily, there is a way to update drivers without beating your brains out. You can upgrade Bluetooth as well as all the other drivers automatically with Quick Driver Updater. This utility makes it easy as pie for you to update drivers. We will talk more about this wonderful tool in the latter part of this post. But, it would be great if you download this best driver updater well in advance. Here’s the link.
These were a few reasons that make a driver update inevitable. Now that you are aware of the importance of drivers, let’s talk about the Bluetooth software that helps you connect your device without any cumbersome efforts.
Out of the plethora of Bluetooth for Windows software available on the web, choosing the most appropriate one is a tough task. Thus, here we ease your concern by sharing the best Bluetooth software for Windows 10, 8, and 7.
What are the Best Bluetooth Software for Windows 10 of 2021
Choosing the correct Bluetooth software for Windows is crucial. Thus, here’re some of our best picks you can use.
1. Bluetooth Driver Installer
This is among the best device driver installers that helps you resolve the Bluetooth driver connectivity problems. This Bluetooth Driver installer software is easy to use and one of the perfect practical solutions to resolve problems related to Bluetooth device drivers. It also boasts restore feature in case any unexpected error occurs during its installation
Further, it is among one of the best Bluetooth software for Windows 10 that supports both 32 as well as 64 Bit versions of Windows. You are required to confirm your OS version before installing it.
- Lets you undo the changes.
- The UI is straightforward and easy to use.
- It is a snappy software.
2. Intel Wireless Bluetooth
What makes this one of the best Bluetooth drivers software is its compatibility with a lot of products. In addition to this, it is also among the most versatile driver software for Windows. It helps you get rid of all the Bluetooth connectivity issues without any hassles. On top of all, it adapts to almost all the devices for Windows 10, 8, and 7 with ease. Please give this software a try. But, one thing to keep in mind before installing it in Windows 10 is, this Bluetooth driver software is available in both 32 and 64-bit versions. Hence, you need to check your OS version and then download the correct driver.
- It has high compatibility with almost all devices.
- There is supports almost all wireless adapters.
- Even amateur users can use this software comfortably.
3. Bluetooth View
This is Bluetooth software for Windows 10 through which you can easily detect and connect any Bluetooth device. This free Bluetooth software for Windows by one of our favorite developers, Nirsoft offers a massive range of features such as quiet run in the background, monitoring activities of nearby Bluetooth devices, customize pop up notification, hide paired devices, and many more. Do try it for once.
- Runs quietly in the background without disturbing your work.
- The popup notifications are customizable.
- It monitors Bluetooth devices and displays detailed information about them such as name, type, address, and more.
- You can know when your neighbors or family members who have Bluetooth enabled on the phone come home as BluetoothView shows their “First detected on” and “Last detected on” details.
4. WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software
This is one of those rare and the best Bluetooth software for Windows that have a straightforward installation procedure and allows you to integrate a multitude of Bluetooth devices effortlessly. Along with this, the software from Broadcom also enables you to use the PC’s audio setup as a speakerphone for the cellphone. The cherry on top of the cake is, After you connect the device with PC, all the device features become sharable.
- Automatically connects with nearby Bluetooth devices.
- With this best Bluetooth software, This software lets you use the PC’s audio system as the speaker on phone. .
- It supports a wide range of Bluetooth devices.
- Encompasses an ocean of diagnostic and integration tools.
Sometimes, Bluetooth does not work correctly even after you’ve got all the drivers and the best Bluetooth software for Windows installed. If you ever find yourself stuck in such a scenario, then here’s what you are supposed to do.
5. Bluetooth Driver
This is certainly among the best Bluetooth software for Windows 10. It hosts seamless installation, quick file transfer, compatibility with other hardware, and many other features that make it the most preferred Bluetooth for windows.
- With this utility, It allows you to transfer files in the twinkling of an eye
- This software has support for other dongles.
- It detects all the nearby Bluetooth devices in a blink of an eye.
- Encompasses an intuitive and buttery smooth UI.
What if we say that Bluetooth software can help you save battery life? It sounds unbelievable. But, this is indeed true. With this best Bluetooth software, you can not only enjoy seamless connectivity but also take the battery life of your device a level up. Moreover, it also encompasses several useful features such as wide tile support. You can even pin it to the start screen. Not only this, but it is also among the most straightforward and easy to use Bluetooth utilities that we have used.
- This software needs no configuration, i.e., you can straightaway start and use the app.
- It is among the fastest Bluetooth software available in the marketplace.
- The software is easy to use and has support for all the Windows devices.
- With this app, you can easily toggle the Bluetooth settings on or off.
Sometimes, Bluetooth does not work even after you’ve got all the drivers and the best Bluetooth software for Windows installed. If you ever find yourself stuck in such a scenario, then instead of panicking, here’s what you are supposed to do.
BlueSoleil is among the offerings of IVT Group, a tech company engaged in software development for several years. What made this software a favorite of users across the globe within a short period are features such as support for over 24 Bluetooth functions, wireless printing, and more. Here is a glimpse of the stunning features of BlueSoleil.
- Effortless file transfer to and from the mobile phone.
- Support for Skype calling.
- Wireless internet access even when you are on the move.
- Lets you listen to music via a Bluetooth wireless headset.
- With BlueSoleil, you can use a wireless mouse and Bluetooth keyboard.
- Allows you to access and synchronize information with other Bluetooth devices.
- Supports dual-mode dongles.
- Boasts support for profiles such as Find Me, Proximity, Health Thermometer, Heart Rate, HID OVER GATT,aLock, and iSend.
8. Medieval Bluetooth Network Scanner
If you want to get detailed information about all the local and remote devices within the network, then you can give Medieval Bluetooth Network Scanner a spin. It comprehensively scans the Bluetooth devices and lets you access their information in a simple, clear, and easy to understand way. Apart from this, below is what makes this software one of the best Bluetooth software for Windows.
- Scans all the remote as well as local devices, i.e., Bluetooth dongles present on your PC.
- Lets you view the phones and services in multiple formats such as large icons, small icons, tiles, details, and lists.
- With a simple right-click on the desired field, you can save its information to the clipboard.
- When the network scan terminates, you can view the entire details of your phone by simply double-clicking on it.
- It detects device capabilities including device information and address.
- Boasts an in-built device authentication feature.
- Employs a unique cache system to quickly detect already known devices and services.
How to Fix If Your Installed Bluetooth Driver Is Not Working
When drivers become outdated, they stop working correctly and make the device perform slowly. The only way to resolve this issue is by either reinstalling or updating the driver. You can reinstall or update the Bluetooth driver using Device Manager or the hardware manufacturer’s website. But, as this process of manual re-installation and update is tedious and time-consuming. We have an easy way out for you. Get Quick Driver Updater.
Quick Driver Updater is the best tool you can use to update the Bluetooth and other drivers with ease.
This utility not only makes the Bluetooth drivers work correctly but also speeds up your PC. Apart from this, here are some of the other reasons for which you should get it.
- Saves your time by automatically searching for the available drivers
- Makes the performance of the system snappier than ever
- Enables you to scan for outdated, broken, or missing device drivers and updates them with just a single click
- In case you need any assistance, there’s free customer support
- Hassle-free and quick 3 step installation process
This list is not exhaustive, and several other reasons can also be added to it. Install Quick Driver Updater for correctly working Bluetooth drivers and PC. The customers also rated this product as the best Bluetooth driver updating tool. It would be best if you try it.
That’s not all. Here’s a bonus for our readers. Below are some tips to get the ultimate Bluetooth pairing experience not just on your PC but also on other devices.
5 Tips for Seamless Bluetooth Pairing
- Keep the wifi router and device at a distance from each other. This is so because when kept near the device, wifi router hinders Bluetooth connectivity.
- Pair the Bluetooth gadgets away from the computer if the device has a USB 3.0 port. The reason is high-speed USB 3.0 ports interrupt the Bluetooth pairing.
- Always have the latest, correct, and compatible Bluetooth driver installed for seamless pairing.
- Clear the cache if you are trying to pair an Android device via Bluetooth. The Android cache makes the Bluetooth pairing tough.
- Update the software regularly since the newest Bluetooth versions don’t support outdated software.
Have any unanswered questions about the Bluetooth software? If yes, then go through the next section to find all the answers you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I install Bluetooth on my PC?
Bluetooth comes preinstalled on modern computers. However, if it is not present on your PC, then follow these steps to install it.
- Get a Bluetooth adapter after ensuring your computer has no Bluetooth.
- Plug the adapter into your computer.
- If Windows fails to install the Bluetooth driver automatically, install them using the best driver update software like Bit Driver Updater.
- Use the Windows+I keyboard shortcut to launch Settings.
- Select Devices from the Settings menu.
- Click on Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Select Bluetooth.
Q2. How do I know if my computer has Bluetooth or not?
To know whether your PC has Bluetooth or not, follow the steps below.
- Type Control Panel in Windows search and select the top result.
- Go to Hardware and Sound and then select Device Manager.
- Search the Device Manager for Bluetooth radios. If you find one, then it means that there is Bluetooth software installed on your computer.
Q3. Are there any Bluetooth software programs for PC?
There is plenty of Bluetooth software available in the market. We have shared the best ones in this post. If you find it confusing to choose one and need recommendations, then below are our favorite picks.
- Bluetooth Driver Installer
- Intel Wireless Bluetooth
Q4. How do I activate Bluetooth on my computer?
Implement the below steps to turn on Bluetooth on your PC.
- Open Settings.
- Choose Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth and other devices.
- Switch on the Bluetooth toggle.
Concluding Thoughts on the Best Bluetooth Software for Windows 10
Hopefully, this blog-post has helped you resolve all the Bluetooth related issues. Always have the correct and best Bluetooth software for windows installed for a trouble-free experience. And, also do not forget to keep them updated at all times. Lastly, before you go, leave a comment in the box below to let us know whether we’ve successfully helped you or not. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest tech updates delivered straight to your mailbox.