Driver Easy, despite being a good driver updater has many unavoidable cons. Therefore, in this post, we share the best paid and free alternatives to Driver Easy.
Have you ever experienced printer, gaming, or errors such as Blue Screen of Death? If yes, then you may be knowing how crucial it is to keep drivers updated at all times. Talking about how to update the drivers, while searching for the easiest driver update utility, Driver Easy appears as one of the best options. It is no doubt a great utility but the best Driver Easy alternatives are even better than that.
You must be wondering why to look for Driver Easy alternatives, right? Well, we have many reasons for you to do so. Here are the key ones out of them.
- There is no guarantee that whether it downloads certified drivers or not.
- Consumer support is not as responsive as you may expect it to be.
- You need to update the drivers manually.
- It does not support bulk downloading.
Are the above reasons not sufficient enough for you to make a switch? In our view, they are. Now, coming to the free alternatives to Driver Easy, the marketplace is full of them. And, all of these software claim to be the best. But, not all the claims are true. Some of them do not even stand close to Driver Easy.
Therefore, to help our readers choose the truly best Driver Easy alternative, we picked the ultimate driver updaters such as Quick Driver Updater.
Our Recommendations for the Best Driver Easy Alternatives
Below are the best Driver Easy alternatives that you may use to update all the outdated, corrupt, and missing drivers automatically in just a single click.
1. Quick Driver Updater
When the talk is about the best Driver Easy alternatives, Quick Driver Updater is among the first names that come to our mind. It has several high-end features that make it easy for you to update drivers as well as boost the PC’s performance in a snap of fingers. Below are some of them.
Unique Features of Quick Driver Updater
- Boasts both free and paid versions. The paid version has a multitude of features such as backup and restores and more.
- It significantly reduces startup time and speeds it up to almost 50%.
- With this best driver updater, you can even schedule scans as per your preference.
- Hosts Ignore List so that you can exclude drivers from the scan if you want.
- Encompasses an overview section where you can view the detailed scan results and decide the action to be taken.
While using this wonderful driver update utility, we also noticed a few pros. Here they are.
- There is support for multiple languages.
- It resolves even the toughest PC errors.
- Significantly boosts, optimizes, and takes the PC’s performance to another level.
- It comes with performance boosters so that your computer can play heavy games and videos without any glitches.
- Saves your valuable time from manual driver hunt.
- It provides you an all-time available technical support.
Talking about the downsides, there are not many cons with this driver updater. There is only one.
- You need to get the premium version to use some of its high-end features.
The bottom line is, this Driver Easy alternative is among the best choice that you can make if you value performance and do not mind spending a little get the ultimate computing experience that you have always dreamed of.
2. Ashampoo Driver Updater
Ashampoo is a well-known name in the tech domain and offers many useful utilities. Driver updater is one of such offerings and the best free alternative to Driver Easy. Let’s have a look at the features that instigated us to include it on our list.
Outstanding features of Ashampoo Driver Updater
- Finds and installs the drivers compatible with your PC without any cumbersome efforts on your end.
- Automatically updates all the drivers in just a click. This optimizes and speeds up the PC.
- Hosts backup and restore functionality so that you can create driver backups and reinstall them easily if anything goes wrong during driver update.
Not only the above features but the below pros also make it a tough contender for its competitors.
- Boasts an intuitive, straightforward, and easy to use interface.
- It has a huge catalog of device drivers.
- You can use it on every version of Windows.
No matter how much the developers try, some shortcomings always creep in even the best software. This Driver Easy free alternative is no exception. Below are its prominent shortcomings.
- The trial version is not much efficient.
- To unlock all the high-end features, you need to get the pro version.
In our view, this is among the best Driver Easy alternatives if a user-friendly interface is your topmost priority.
3. AVG Driver Updater
AVG is a name that almost everyone has heard of. Its name is particularly famous in the antivirus domain. Not many people know that it also has an equally efficient driver updater that is also the best alternative to Driver Easy. Below are the features that make it so.
Incredible features of AVG Driver Updater
- Hosts approximately 1, 27, 000 drivers in its database.
- It allows you to scan the PC for outdated, corrupt, or missing drivers in real-time.
- With this Driver Easy alternative, you no longer face problems related to connectivity, PC freezing, and crashes.
- Creates a backup of existing drivers and lets you undo the changes in a single click.
In addition to the above features, below pros also make it one of the top alternatives to Driver Easy with a free trial.
- Assess your entire PC in detail and then gets the most compatible drivers.
- You can trust this Driver Easy alternative to fix troublesome PC errors.
Talking about the not so rosy picture, here are the downsides of this alternative to Driver Easy.
- It misses out on premium functionalities such as junk cleaning and password manager.
- The premium version is a bit more expensive than other similar driver updaters.
The final verdict is, this is the best alternative to Driver Easy if you want a driver updater with power to resolve PC errors.
4. Avast Driver Updater
Here comes another best alternative to Driver Easy. It is an easy-to-use software with no malware, bloatware, and annoying prompts. Apart from this, below are the features that attracted us.
Remarkable features of Avast Driver Updater
- Thoroughly scans the PC and enlists the drivers that need to be updated.
- With its restore functionality, you can easily undo the changes made.
- Its installation process is equipped to minimize hardware-related problems.
- Lets you automatically update all the drivers in just a click.
In addition to the above features, below pros also add to the usefulness of this one of the best Driver Easy alternatives.
- The user interface is clean, straightforward, and easy-to-use.
- Displays the source of each of the drivers it installs.
- It consumes fewer resources in comparison to the other utilities.
Now, let’s talk about the shortcomings. Here they are.
- The installation process is not completely automatic. You need to make some cumbersome efforts.
- You cannot schedule the scan for driver updates.
If the above cons don’t bother you, then this is undoubtedly among the best alternatives to Driver Easy with a free trial.
5. Driver Booster
Another Driver Easy free alternative is Driver Booster. As it is evident from the name, it updates all the drivers and boosts the PC’s performance in a single click. Let’s have a look at some of its features.
Praiseworthy features of Driver Booster
- A restore point is created before any change is made to your PC so that you can easily undo the actions if anything goes wrong.
- Lets you compare the currently installed drivers with the available updates.
- Cleans junk files and registry to optimize the PC’s performance.
- Encompasses advanced tools such as disk defragmenter and more.
Now, let’s talk about the pros of this alternative to Driver Easy. Here they are.
- Lets you download driver updates from the program itself, i.e., you need not visit any external website or web page.
- This driver updater is completely free to use.
Although the above features and pros seem tempting, still it also has some worth-mentioning cons. We share them below.
- You cannot check for driver updates without an active internet connection.
- It sometimes tries to install other unwanted programs on your PC.
If we disregard the above cons, then it is among the best Driver Easy alternatives that you may try.
Every good thing has even better alternatives. Now that you know about the best Driver Easy alternatives, weigh them in terms of their features, pros, and cons. Then, choose the one that perfectly fits your needs. Lastly, before you leave, subscribe, and bookmark Innovana Blogs for more such information and updates.