Driver Easy, despite being a good driver updater has many unavoidable cons. Therefore, in this post, we share the best paid and free alternatives to Driver Easy.
Have you ever experienced printer, gaming, or errors such as Blue Screen of Death? If yes, then you may be knowing how crucial it is to keep drivers updated at all times. Talking about how to update the drivers, while searching for the easiest driver update utility, Driver Easy appears as one of the best options. It is no doubt a great utility but the best Driver Easy alternatives are even better than that. Before moving ahead, first, let’s discuss why you need them in the first place.
Why do you Require the Best Driver Easy Alternatives
You must be wondering why to look for Driver Easy alternatives, right? Well, we have many reasons for you to do so. Here are the key ones out of them.
- There is no guarantee whether it downloads certified drivers or not.
- Consumer support is not as responsive as you may expect it to be.
- You need to update the drivers manually.
- It does not support bulk downloading.
Are the above reasons not sufficient enough for you to make a switch? In our view, they are. Now, coming to the free alternatives to Driver Easy, the marketplace is full of them. And, all of these software claim to be the best. But, not all the claims are true. Some of them do not even stand close to Driver Easy.
Therefore, to help our readers choose the truly best Driver Easy alternative, we picked the ultimate driver updaters, such as the one shared below.
Top Recommendation for the Best Driver Easy Alternatives
We have shared many alternatives to Driver Easy in the next section. However, if you ask which is our personal preference, then the answer is Bit Driver Updater. It is our favorite choice when it comes to updating the outdated drivers on our computers. With this software, we get updated and correct driver versions in a single click. Moreover, it also provides many other useful options, such as driver backup and restore, creation of a restore point, etc. You can also experience this software by clicking the below download link.
Top 10 Best Driver Easy Alternatives & Similar Software 2021
Below are the best Driver Easy alternatives that you may use to update all the outdated, corrupt, and missing drivers automatically in just a single click.
1. Bit Driver Updater
Talking about the best free Driver Easy alternatives and not mentioning Bit Driver Updater, is impossible to do. This software is among the top choices of users for its outstanding features such as backup and restore point creation, etc. Let’s go through all its features and other details.
Laudable features of Bit Driver Updater
- It gives you the complete details about the proposed update, such as its release date, version number, etc.
- You can schedule the scans to launch them automatically.
- There is a restore point creation tool for your entire system.
- It lets you ignore the drivers that you do not want to include in the scan.
- Straightforward UI.
- One-click driver fix.
- Thorough scans.
- WHQL authentication
- Non availability for older Windows versions.
We think the above con weighs much less than the features and pros of this software, hence you should give it a chance that it deserves.
2. Quick Driver Updater
When the talk is about the best Driver Easy alternatives, Quick Driver Updater is among the first names that come to our mind. It has several high-end features that make it easy for you to update drivers as well as boost the PC’s performance in a snap of fingers. Below are some of them.
Features of Quick Driver Updater
- Boasts both free and paid versions having features like backup and restore.
- It significantly reduces startup time and speeds it up to almost 50%.
- With this best driver updater, you can even schedule scans as per your preference.
- Hosts Ignore List so that you can exclude drivers from the scan if you want.
- Encompasses an overview section where you can view the detailed scan results and decide the action to be taken.
- There are performance boosters to help you play heavy games and videos without any glitches.
While using this wonderful driver update utility, we also noticed a few pros. Here they are.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Resolves toughest PC errors.
- Significantly boosts and optimizes PC performance.
- Saves you from the manual driver hunt.
- All-time available technical support.
- Premium version needed to get high-end features.
The bottom line is, this Driver Easy alternative is among the best choice that you can make if you value performance and do not mind spending a little to get the ultimate computing experience that you have always dreamed of.
3. Driver Booster
Another Driver Easy free alternative is Driver Booster. As it is evident from the name, it updates all the drivers and boosts the PC’s performance in a single click. Let’s have a look at some of its features.
Praiseworthy features of Driver Booster
- It creates a restore point so that you can easily undo the actions if anything goes wrong.
- Lets you compare the currently installed drivers with the available updates.
- Cleans junk files and registry to optimize the PC’s performance.
- Encompasses advanced tools such as disk defragmenter and more.
- You can prioritize the scan to download the latest or most stable driver update.
- The silent mode gets turned on automatically when you use any application in full-screen mode.
- Boasts support for within the program driver downloading.
- This driver updater is completely free to use.
- Fixes PC performance problems.
- Availability of many themes.
- Holds WHQL certification.
- No scans without an active internet connection.
- Installation of other unwanted programs on your PC.
- No missing driver alert.
- Slow driver downloads.
If we disregard the above cons, then it is among the best Driver Easy alternatives that you may try.
4. Ashampoo Driver Updater
Ashampoo is a well-known name in the tech domain and offers many useful utilities. Driver updater is one of such offerings and the best free alternative to Driver Easy. Let’s have a look at the features that instigated us to include it on our list.
Features of Ashampoo Driver Updater
- Lets you find and install the drivers compatible with your PC without any cumbersome efforts.
- One-click driver updates and PC performance optimization.
- Hosts backup and restore functionality so that you can reinstall drivers easily if anything goes wrong.
- It lets you view the complete description of drivers including their version number, publisher, etc.
Not only the above features but the below pros also make it a tough contender for its competitors.
- Intuitive, straightforward, and easy-to-use interface.
- It has a huge catalog of device drivers.
- You can use it on every version of Windows.
- The trial version is not very efficient.
- Pro version needed to unlock high-end features.
In our view, this is among the best Driver Easy alternatives if a user-friendly interface is your topmost priority.
5. AVG Driver Updater
AVG is a name that almost everyone has heard of. Its name is particularly famous in the antivirus domain. Not many people know that it also has an equally efficient driver updater that is also the best alternative to Driver Easy. Below are the features that make it so.
Incredible features of AVG Driver Updater
- Hosts approximately 1, 27, 000 drivers in its database.
- It allows you to scan the PC for outdated, corrupt, or missing drivers in real-time.
- With this Driver Easy alternative, you no longer face problems related to connectivity, PC freezing, and crashes.
- Creates a backup of existing drivers and lets you undo the changes in a single click.
- TThere is a scan scheduler to schedule the scan according to your comfort.
In addition to the above features, below pros also make it one of the top alternatives to Driver Easy with a free trial.
- Thorough PC scan.
- Fixes troublesome PC errors.
- Completely automatic.
- Functions in the background.
- Misses out on features like a password manager.
- A bit expensive premium version.
- No saving of scan results.
The final verdict is, this is the best alternative to Driver Easy if you want a driver updater with power to resolve PC errors.
Know More: Best AVG Driver Updater Alternatives
6. Avast Driver Updater
Here comes another best alternative to Driver Easy. It is an easy-to-use software with no malware, bloatware, and annoying prompts. Apart from this, below are the features that attracted us.
Remarkable features of Avast Driver Updater
- Thoroughly scans the PC and enlists the drivers that need to be updated.
- With its restore functionality, you can easily undo the changes made.
- Its installation process is equipped to minimize hardware-related problems.
- Lets you automatically update all the drivers in just a click.
- It scans your PC in actual time to detect and prevent driver issues.
- You can view the source details of driver updates.
- Clean, straightforward, and easy-to-use interface.
- Displays the source of each of the drivers it installs.
- Low resource consumption than other Driver Easy alternatives.
- Background functioning.
- The installation process is semi-automatic.
- You cannot schedule the scan for driver updates.
- Non-availability of advanced features.
If the above cons don’t bother you, then this is undoubtedly among the best alternatives to Driver Easy with a free trial.
7. CCleaner Driver Updater
CCleaner has also come up with a dedicated tool to update drivers in the recently released version. With CCleaner’s updated edition, you can not only keep the PC junk-free but also update its drivers at the same time. Below are the features of this cleaning utility that doubles up as the best Driver Easy alternative.
Commendable features of CCleaner Driver Updater
- It checks your PC’s health to identify and fix any existing problems.
- There are privacy protection features to keep the PC protected.
- CCleaner comes with tools to wipe out junk such as cache, browsing history, etc.
- You can keep all the programs updated with its software updater.
- Easy to use.
- Good customer support.
- Thorough PC cleaning.
- Fast speed.
- Free version does not offer a driver updater.
We believe that CCleaner is among the best programs you can use if you want a junk removal tool that also allows you to update drivers for better PC performance.
8. Driver Talent
Driver Talent is yet another Driver Easy alternative that we think is worth considering. One of the most attractive features of this software is that you can use it to download driver updates well in advance. Moreover, below are its other features that we found useful.
Worth-mentioning features of Driver Talent
- There is an option to export the PC’s hardware list.
- It supports pre-downloading of drivers.
- With this software, you can uninstall and reinstall drivers.
- It gives you an option to create driver backups and restore them.
- This software lets you download drivers without directing you to any external page.
- No irritating ads.
- Lets you download drivers for other PCs.
- Single-click driver updates and installation.
- Fast speed and friendly interface.
- Shows constant pop ups to get the paid subscription.
- No option to customize and schedule the scans.
- There is no bulk driver downloading.
- It does not install drivers automatically.
After taking an in-depth look at the features, pros, and cons of this software, we can safely say that it is definitely a worth-trying free Driver Easy alternative.
Know More: Best and Free Driver Talent Alternatives
Here comes another software that you can use to update drivers in just one-click. Along with easy fixes for driver-related issues, it provides many other features as well. For instance, it lets you make and save driver backups in zipped files. In addition to this, below is what else you can expect from this one of the best Driver Easy alternatives.
Outstanding features of DriverFix
- It boasts a wide database containing approximately 18 million drivers.
- DriverFix shows you the scan results in complete detail with all the information about drivers.
- There are tools to effectively manage the process of driver scan and download.
- Easy to use UI.
- Fast driver scan and update.
- Fixing of buggy drivers.
- Almost entirely automatic.
- It does not offer free driver scan and update.
- There is no free trial of the software.
- No advanced features.
- Some antiviruses blacklist it.
In a nutshell, we can say that this software is among the best alternative tools to Driver Easy if the above shortcomings do not bother you.
10. TweakBit Driver Updater
This software on our list of the best Driver Easy alternatives helps you improve your PC’s performance significantly with its outstanding features. The most attractive thing about this software is that it downloads the stablest version of a driver no matter whether it is new or old. In addition to this, below is what else makes this program unique.
Commendable features of TweakBit Driver Updater
- It gives you the freedom to schedule the driver scans according to your comfort.
- This software backs up the drivers automatically before performing an update.
- There is an ignore list to keep some drivers out of the scan.
- Friendly interface.
- Huge database of drivers.
- Gives entire driver details.
- No installation of uncertified drivers.
- No free scan and update.
- Priced on a little higher end.
- No useful features in the free version.
If the above shortcomings seem manageable to you, then this software is certainly one of the top Driver Easy alternatives that you can use.
Concluding the Best Driver Easy Alternatives
Every good thing has even better alternatives. Now that you know about the best Driver Easy alternatives, weigh them in terms of their features, pros, and cons. Then, choose the one that perfectly fits your needs. Lastly, before you leave, subscribe, and bookmark Innovana Blogs for more such information and updates.