Avast Driver Updater is excellent software. But, Avast Driver Updater alternatives are an even better choice. Read this post to know about them.
Gaming glitches, errors like Blue Screen of Death are all results of outdated drivers. To fix almost all the PC problems, you need to update the drivers. While searching for software to help you do it effortlessly, Avast Driver Updater is a name that often appears on the web. But is it the ultimate driver updater, or are there even better free Avast Driver Updater alternatives? It is the question we answer through this article.
Avast Driver Updater is among the most reputed driver updaters available currently. However, it also suffers from some tough to ignore cons that necessitated us to search for the best Avast Driver Updater alternatives. Let’s first take a look at them.
Why we don’t recommend Avast Driver Updater
Below are the major shortcomings of Avast Driver Updater that make it essential for a user to look for its alternatives.
- Not so useful free version
- No options to optimize the PC performance
- Driver download and installation is not completely automatic
- No option to schedule scans
- Fewer features than similar software like Avast Driver Updater
After learning about the cons, let’s move ahead to the well-researched list of the best software to use instead of Avast Driver Updater.
Top Free Avast Driver Updater Alternatives 2021
Below are the best Avast Driver Updater alternatives that we have curated after thorough research.
1. Bit Driver Updater
Here is our top pick when it comes to selecting the best free Avast Driver Updater alternatives. Bit Driver Updater offers many outstanding features that make it a deserving choice of millions. For instance, it provides the much-needed option to backup and restore drivers. Apart from this, below are its other highlights.
Features of Bit Driver Updater
- Solves annoying problems like PC freezes and crashes.
- Option to schedule the PC scans.
- Creation of a system restore point.
- Ignore the list for the drivers you don’t wish to update.
- Database of over 3,000,000 drivers.
2. Quick Driver Updater
Another similar software like Avast Driver Updater with the ability to perform jet-fast scans is Quick Driver Updater. This software scans the computer really fast to find out all the outdated drivers. In addition to quick scans, it offers many other useful features as well. Below are the top ones out of them.
Features of Quick Driver Updater
- Automatic one-click driver updates.
- Driver backup and restore.
- Scan scheduling.
- Multi-language support.
- 24*7 customer support.
- Extensive driver database of over 2,000,000 drivers.
3. Driver Booster
For all those who are looking for a driver updater cum PC performance booster, this software can be the best choice. It offers a wide spectrum of features to improve the PC performance and update the drivers simultaneously. For instance, there is a disk defragmenter to lessen the computer’s boot time. Along with this, here are its other features.
Features of Driver Booster
- Creation of a driver restore point before performing driver updates.
- Compares suggested update with the currently installed driver.
- Optimization options to clean junk files, invalid registry entries, etc.
- Password manager for secure storage of passwords.
- Automatic activation of silent mode when you are using the full screen.
- Offline driver updates even when no internet connection is available.
4. Driver Easy
Next, we recommend Driver Easy as one of the best alternatives to Avast Driver Updater. This software provides multiple benefits, such as a highly useful search feature to locate any particular driver. Apart from this, below is what else this software has to offer.
Features of Driver Easy
- Option to create driver backups and restore them.
- Within the app driver installation.
- A detailed description of every PC component, like the CPU, etc.
- Offline driver scan scheduling.
- It also compares current and updated drivers.
- Uninstaller for deleted hardware driver.
- You can hide a driver update.
5. Auslogics Driver Updater
Here is another software we can call one of the best programs to use instead of Auslogics Driver Updater. This software offers multiple features making it a deserving candidate for this list. For example, it offers an action center that recommends features and programs for better PC performance. Below are its other noteworthy features.
Features of Auslogics Driver Updater
- Scan scheduler to schedule scans according to your convenience.
- Automatic creation of driver backups.
- Option to ignore drivers that you want to keep out of the scan and update process.
- It shows the full information about drivers.
6. Wise Driver Care
Next, we have Wise Driver Care on our list of the best free alternatives to Avast Driver Updater. This software is loaded with many useful features to give you well-updated drivers with much less hassle. Below is a quick glimpse of the top ones out of them.
Features of Wise Driver Care
- You can backup and restore drivers.
- Option to create a system restore point.
- One-click removal of driver residual files.
- Automatic PC scans.
- Fixes driver-related PC performance issues.
7. Driver Reviver
Here is yet another replacement of Avast Driver Updater that you can use. It comes with quite a lot of essential features, such as a scan scheduler to schedule the scans on a weekly/monthly basis. Let’s take a look at all of its fascinating features.
Features of Driver Reviver
- Exclusion list for unstable/unwanted drivers.
- Multilingual interface (supports over 15 languages).
- Complete backup and restore option.
- Fetches updated drivers for removal devices as well.
Concluding the best Avast Driver Updater alternatives
Above were our top picks when it comes to selecting the best free Avast Driver Updater alternatives. You can choose any of them depending on your specific requirements.
However, if you feel confused, you can straightaway select Bit Driver Updater or Quick Driver Updater. These programs perform exceptionally well in terms of scan speed, ease of use, and other crucial parameters.
If you think we have missed out on any software that deserves to be a part of this list, share the same in the comments below. And, for more software recommendations, keep reading our blog.