Sharing high size images is a very time-consuming task. So, we require some of the best image resizer software for windows to resize the images and reduce their sharing time as well as data consumed in it.
We all want high-quality images, as they look more clear and beautiful. But high-quality images also are of a high size. It consumes a lot more internet data and time while sharing and uploading those images over the web. The only solution for this problem along with having a high-speed internet connection is resizing the images. But the task requires a lot of skills if done over professional photo editing software. However, if you use an image resizer for windows, it can become a piece of cake for anyone.
In this write-up, we have brought a list of some of the best free image resizer software for windows.
10 Best Free Image Resizer Software for Windows 10 and older version
Here we have listed 10 best free image resizer software for windows that anyone can use easily to reduce the picture size in Windows 10.
1. FILEminimizer Pictures
FILEminimizer is for those people who like to upload a lot of pictures to various social media platforms such as Facebook, Flickr, etc. This windows photos resizer claims to reduce the image size by 98% without impacting its quality. FILEminimizer can be considered as one of the best free image resizer software for windows because of the impeccable features that it offers.
- The high-quality image resizer for windows comes with an integrated search directory, which allows you to look for the files and folders containing images through FILEminimizer only.
- FILEminimizer allows you to directly upload your images on Facebook after compressing them.
- It is highly compatible with Windows 10 also.
- This photo resizer app for PC offers compression of images individually, as well as in batch also.
2. Image Resizer by Windows
Here comes the default photo resizer app for Windows 10 PC. Image Resizer by Windows is a small well-built software for resizing images. One just needs to drag the slider or enter the exact desired size of an image to resize it. Image Resizer by Windows offers various other features also.
- As Image Resizer by Windows is a native or we can say the default tool to resize images on Windows PC, hence it offers an easy user interface.
- The tool is compact yet effective.
- Image Resizer by Windows is a completely free image resizer tool for Windows 10.
- You can even rename, rotate, or convert file formats of the images through this tool.
3. High Quality Photo Resizer
If you are looking for a free image resizer for Windows to resize images in batches then you can consider High Quality Photo Resizer, as the best free image resizer software for windows. This freeware provides a lot of other features and effects along with resizing the images. Hence, a lot of people who want to resize a batch of images in small sizes to upload them over the web prefer High Quality Photo Resizer.
- High Quality Photo Resizer supports numerous image input formats including BMP, DIB, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PSD, WBMP, etc.
- Along with resizing the images it also serves as an image editing software by providing various effects such as Contrast, Noise, GrayScale, Blur, Swirl, etc.
- It is also considered as one of the best image resizer apps as it is highly compatible with all the latest versions of Windows including 10, 8, and 7.
- Despite having so many features High Quality Photo Resizer is completely free.
4. Plastiliq ImageResizer
Here is another basic yet effective tool to reduce image size on Windows PC. Plastiliq ImageResizer allows its users to resize a batch of images with just a single click. It provides some basic features to its users. Plastiliq ImageResizer doesn’t require much effort to change the size of images.
- Plastiliq ImageResizer offers a simple and basic user interface.
- You can also customize the height and width of the photos while using Plastiliq ImageResizer.
- It is highly compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
- Plastiliq ImageResizer provides drag and drop facility to the users.
- The freeware allows you to convert the file format of the images and supports some major image formats including PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, and TIFF.
5. FastStone Photo Resizer
FastStone Photo Resizer can be considered as the best photo resizer, as it offers so many unique features apart from just reducing image size on Windows PC. It can be a one-stop solution for your image resizing, editing, and managing requirements. Some of the salient features of FastStone Photo Resizer are mentioned below.
- It doesn’t have adware and spyware.
- FastStone Photo Resizer tool supports drag and drop feature, which makes it easy to use.
- People consider it among the best image resizer tools as it also allows to edit images with effects such as crop, color depth, color effects, watermark, borders, etc.
- The tool offers its users to rename the images with sequence numbers.
FotoSizer comes in both paid and free versions. Although it can provide so many features than other tools that are used on Windows 10 to reduce image size. Hence, we consider FotoSizer as one of the best free image resizer software for windows. Here are some of the features of its free version.
- This free image resizer for Windows 10 provides support in multiple languages.
- FotoSizer allows you to resize images by custom width and height in pixels, percentages, and print.
- The tool supports all the major image formats including, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF, WMF, GIF, and EMF.
- It provides various effects to edit the images such as Black and White, Sepia, Negative, Lomography, Pixelate, Vignette, Monochrome, Polaroid, and Vintage/old photo.
- FotoSizer also allows you to rotate and flip your images.
As the name suggests, PhotoBulk can compress bulk images with ease. If you are looking for an image resizer for Windows that can resize images in bulk then we would suggest you PhotoBulk. It can perform similar simple tasks to many images instantly.
- PhotoBulk supports most of the major image formats such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, and BMP.
- This best image resizer for windows can convert the file formats of images.
- It provides customizable watermarks to the images.
- PhotoBulk can compress/resize the images as per the pre-set proportions and customized proportions both.
Last, but not the least, we have Converseen on our list. The image resizer tool offers multiple features and is completely free. Hence, we can consider it as one of the best free image resizer software for windows. Here are some features that Converseen offers to its users.
- Converseen offers multiple image conversions.
- The photo resizer app for PC is completely free.
- Converseen supports more than 100 image formats.
- It can also convert .pdf files to image files.
9. Batch Image Resizer
Batch Image Resizer is considered as one of the best image resizer software as it allows its users to resize the images individually as well as in a batch. Along with this, the compact yet effective tool offers various other features also.
- Batch Image Resizer provides a simple user interface and hence, it is quite easy to use.
- This one of the best windows photo resizers has four methods to resize your images. You can select any one of them.
- Batch Image Resizer can convert images to PNG, JPEG, TIF, PCX, GIF, and BMP formats.
- The tool also offers a file directory, through which you can search for images and files containing images on your Windows 10 PC.
Here comes a popular name on our list. Caesium is an award-winning and well-known software used to compress and edit images. Here are some of the unique features of Caesium which makes it different from its substitutes.
- Caesium compresses the images without hampering their quality.
- One of the best image resizer for windows Caesium reduces the size of images by 90% without even affecting their quality.
- It offers quite simple and easy user-interface.
- Caesium is completely free and you don’t have to purchase any of its paid version to enjoy its exceptional and unique features.
- The tool is highly compatible with Windows, Linux, and MacOSX.
It’s a hectic task to manage the size and quality of the image together, but not for a good image resizer tool. Although there are many such tools available in the market, hence, we have listed some of the trusted and reliable ones above along with their salient features. We hope that the above-mentioned list of some best free image resizer software for windows has helped you to decide the best image resizer for you.