Below we will list some of the best free iOS emulators for Windows and Mac that will help you run all the iPhone and iPad apps on your PC.
Apple is known for its strong and secure platforms. The strict norms of the brand make it hard to access the Apple Store apps on other All the apps for iPhone and other iOS devices are not generally available for Windows and other platforms. As well as are hard to run on other operating systems.
Emulators make this task quite easy for you. As you may already know, there are tons of popular emulators to run Android apps on Windows and Mac. But they are not limited to Android only.
In this article, we will list some of the best iOS emulators for your Windows and Mac PC. With the help of these emulators, you can run all the iPhone apps and games on your desired device precisely.
Top 12 Best iOS Apps Emulators For Windows And Mac for Free
The coming sections of the write-up will address some of the best free iOS app emulators for Windows and Mac devices. You can take the help of any of these apps to run uncommon iPhone apps on other operating systems.
Appetize.io is one of the best and free iOS app emulators for your PC. You can use the platform to run different kinds of iPhone apps and games on Windows and Mac devices. One of the best features of the app is that it allows you to run the apps in your browser. Here are some additional features of this best iOS emulator for PC.
Features of Appetize.io
- The platform can be of great help to check the integrity of different newly developed apps.
- Appetize allows you to preview the interface of the app as you want.
- This tool supports apps developed on different platforms like Shopify, Intuit, etc.
- You can stream your app instantly with Appetize.io.
- The creators of the platform provide regular updates of the same for ease.
- If you face any problem while running the apps, there is technical support to help you.
- The platform is easily configurable and customizable for your use.
As the name suggests, iPadian is an emulator for iPad and iPhone apps. Apart from apps, this free iOS emulator for Windows can also run Siri, iMessage, Apple App Store, WatchOS, TvOS on your device. Below are some of the best features of the app that make it the best iOS emulator for Windows 10.
Features of iPadian
- The best feature of the tool is its full-screen preview settings.
- iPadian provides an integrated App Store to download any app required.
- Moreover, you can also play different games with the help of the platform.
- You can use the audio players, video players, and other media players to play anything you want.
- The app has an integrated WebKit browser which is quite similar to Safari.
- This platform also provides instant notifications so that you never lose a thing.
- You can also use chat and social media apps like Whatsapp, Instagram, etc.
- If you don’t want to install it, you can get a portable version of the iPadian.
If you are looking for an iOS emulator for Mac, then we recommend that you use Xcode. Xcode is a coding and creation platform that allows developers to create apps for iPad, iPhone, Mac, and other Apple devices. Let’s dive into the features of Xcode as the best iOS emulator for Mac.
Features of Xcode
- The software is very easy to set up and use for all.
- If you are developing and testing an app with the tool, it provides inline team comment features.
- The app is best used to test your apps for all the Apple services.
- The interface of Xcode is very smooth and easy to use.
- You are required to have the coding of the app to install it on the platform.
- You can use Xcode to compare the features of two or more apps.
- Xcode provides instant crash reports and other data related to the apps.
4. Electric Mobile Studio
EMS, the Electric Mobile Studio, is a lightweight free iOS emulator for Windows 10. If you are an app developer, you can use this app to test and profiling. With the help of this tool, you can develop apps for iPhones and iPads. Let’s have a look at the features of this best iPad emulator for Windows 10 for more.
Features of Electric Mobile Studio
- The platform provides the features of both simulator and emulator.
- For your ease, the EMS is integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- The software supports Multi-Instance Simulation with group control.
- The interface of the tool is very responsive and hyperactive for quick results.
- EMS provides multiple functions like high fidelity screenshots, rotation, opacity, etc.
- The app has integrated HTML5 support to make websites and apps better.
- Integrated Web Inspector and Debugger of the app help you monitor your coding.
- The interactive maps of the software allow you to monitor geolocation and more.
TestFlight is quite similar to Xcode. Instead of being a typical best iOS emulator for Windows and Mac, the tool is an app development program. You can easily use the app to test and gather analytics to generate status reports of other iOS apps. Here we enlist the main features of the iOS emulator for the Mac platform.
Features of TestFlight
- If you are a developer and want to test your app, you can invite up to 10,000 different testers.
- You can run different iPhone and iPad apps on your PC with the help of this tool.
- The app is very easy to use and quite straightforward.
- You can get feedback from different testers about your app easily.
- You also use TestFlight to run apps from watchOS, tvOS, and other Apple OS.
Corellium is not just a free iOS emulator for iOS apps, but also Android emulation. The software is best to use and develop the apps for all ARM-based virtual devices. As all the other emulators are not perfect, you can use this one to merge the features of development and emulation. Go through its features of the best iPhone app emulator for PC and get a better insight.
Features of Corellium
- You can use the software only if you have proper knowledge about coding and development.
- Corellium is very safe to use and does not harm your data in any way.
- If you want to achieve high-fidelity device modeling, then Corellium is the best for you.
- You can get a free trial of the software but for all features, you need the paid one.
- One of the best features of the Corellium tool is that you can use it on browsers.
7. Remoted iOS Simulator
Remoted iOS Simulator is an integrated tool under the Microsoft Visual Studio under Xamarin. You can use the app as a free iOS emulator for Windows and Mac or test different Apple OS apps. Let’s have a look at the features of this tool as the best iOS emulator for PC.
Features of Remoted iOS Simulator
- You can use the toolbar of the software for additional settings like Home, Lock, Screenshot, etc.
- The Remoted iOS Simulator is compatible with iPhone-like touch gestures and styluses.
- As it is a remote simulator, you need a Mac to send the information to your Windows PC.
- The software provides sound support for the host Mac PC.
Xamarin is one of the best free iOS emulators for Windows and Mac from the house of Microsoft. If you can or want to develop new apps for iOS, you can use this tool to create one with the .NET framework. Below are the features of this iOS emulator for PC available for free download.
Features of Xamarin:
- You can use the app to run iPhone, iPad, and every other Apple OS app.
- Xamarin has a drawback that only professionals or users with related knowledge can use this app.
- You can take the help of Xamarin for building a native user interface.
- The platform is completely open-source for all kinds of OS.
- You can use Xamarin for professional as well as personal use precisely.
As the name suggests, SmartFace is a smart and free iOS emulator for Windows and Mac PC. Just like most of the other similar tools, you can use SmartFace to run, test, and create apps too. Here are some of the best features of SmartFace, the best iPhone app emulator for your PC.
Features of SmartFace
- You can save all your data on the cloud for security.
- From design to deployment, you can use SmartFace for anything and everything.
- With the in-browser app emulator, you do not need to install any separate program.
- You can use the platform on any OS with compatible settings.
- The platform allows you to set the screen size while running any app.
- SmartFace supports Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, React Native, and languages.
- You can also use the platform for user support or remote working.
- The app keeps logs and history for better accessibility.
10. Adobe AIR
Adobe has always been a step ahead in the tech world. The tech giant provides a free iOS emulator for Windows, Mac, and Linux named Air. Although Adobe transferred the support over to Harman, the program is still quite viable. If you want more information about Adobe AIR as the best iPhone and iOS app emulator, you can go through its features.
Features of Adobe AIR:
- You can use the app as an emulator as well as an app developer.
- Adobe AIR helps in developing apps and games for Android and iOS devices.
- The multi-window business application support of the app is its USP.
- AIR supports an accelerated 3D graphics framework, which is not so common.
- Multimedia and streaming video capabilities are what make Air quite different from other similar platforms.
- You can use AIR to check how your iOS and Android app will look like.
Another advanced best iOS emulator for Windows is the App.io (previously known as Kickfolio) tool. This emulator can also be used to test run different apps on your device. The tool supports HTML5 mobile development for your ease. Let’s dive into the features of this free iPhone and iPad app emulator for more.
Features of App.io
- You can use this tool on your lightweight browser to run Apple OS apps.
- The visitors can download and use the app on their browsers as well.
- App.io provides the best analytics and data results for your app for precision.
- You can leverage the API of App.io and manage your apps after development.
- The platform provides an option to share the app on Facebook as well.
12. Run That App
Run That App is as simple as it sounds like. The tool works as one of the best emulators for iOS and allows you to run as many games and apps on your Windows and Mac PC. Just like most of the other emulators, you can use Run That App on your PC browser. Here are some of the best features of this free iPhone apps emulator.
Features of Run That App:
- You do not need to download any separate application to use this platform.
- Run That App can run iOS as well as Android applications.
- You can create the apps on the platform using HTML5.
- All the work done with the Run That App can be shared on YouTube.
- You do not need any Flash, Java, or plugins, to use the platform.
- For a smooth multiple shared user collaboration, use this tool.
- The website of Run That App provides easy demos to help you with everything.
Concluding Up on the Best free iOS App Emulators for windows and Mac
Here were some of the best and free-to-download iOS app emulators for both Windows and Mac operating systems. With the help of these tools, you can run different iPhone and iOS apps on your PC very easily.
Every program listed above has different traits so you should get the one that deems fit to your requirements. These tools are not mere emulators but testers and developers for app creations and more.
You can either use these 100% working free iPhone emulators for PC on your web browsers or download the app for the same and install it on Windows or Mac PC. If you need any assistance, feel free to write to us in the comments.
Subscribe to the Innovana Thinklabs Blog newsletter and keep updated with tech solutions, suggestions, and updates.