Know about the best PC optimizer tools to free up disk space, optimize the performance, speed up the PC, and shield it from malware attacks.
Do you remember how fast your PC performed when it was new? It would perform every task on the Earth in a flash of seconds. But, as time passed, it has become slow as snail and buggy. You often think is there a way to extract snappier performance out of the PC. Luckily, there is. You may optimize the PC to tweak its functioning.
However, manual optimization, i.e., playing with the system’s internal settings may lead to fatal errors such as the Blue Screen of Death. This is the reason you need the best PC optimizer software.
These best PC optimization software takes your PC’s performance a notch up without putting it a risk. There is a multitude of Windows optimizers in the marketplace. And, all of them claim to be the best Windows optimizers.
But, not each of these claims is true. Many of the so-called PC optimizers might even severely harm the machine.
This is the reason we picked out the truly best Windows optimizers so that our readers do not get deceived by false claims. The next segment focuses on the same.
Truly Best PC Optimizers to Elevate the PC’s performance
To help you pick the best PC optimizer software for Windows, we enlist a few of our favorite optimization tools below.
1. AVG PC TuneUp
AVG is an immensely popular name in the tech domain. It offers a plethora of useful PC care tools. This offering from the house of AVG is not merely the best PC tune-up software. It also performs several other functions such as letting you uninstall the unneeded and unwanted programs from the PC. This frees up the hard disk space and gives it the much-needed breathing space. Below are more of its striking features.
- Hosts an in-built software updater.
- Boasts of a junk cleaner that removes unwanted applications and their remnants.
- It has a tool to enhance the PC’s battery life.
- In addition to tweaking the device’s performance, it also helps you conserve the battery life of your laptop.
- It has an intuitive user-interface
- Automatically takes care of the PC’s day-to-day maintenance tasks
- It may sometimes install other unwanted applications
- Often irritates the user with false alarms.
If the above downsides don’t bother you, then this is among the best PC optimizer software that you may use.
2. Norton Utilities
A lot of users are already well aware of one of the best antivirus software from Norton. But, not everyone knows that the developer also provides a wonderful utility to amp up the speed and functioning of the PC. If along with PC’s poor performance, you are also worried about data privacy, then this is among the best PC optimization software. It tweaks the system’s functioning and keeps your privacy intact at the same time. We now talk about a few of its prominent features.
- Encompasses a junk cleaner to remove old and unneeded files
- Boasts of a utility to retrieve deleted applications and files
- Comes with a duplicate file remover to free up disk space
- Hosts preset profiles with all the desired settings to elevate the PC’s performance.
- Has an easy to use interface
- Diagnoses PC’s performance issues snappily
- Adversely impacts the Word and data processing performance
- There is no option to defrag the disk at the PC’s boot time.
3. Piriform CCleaner
When it comes to scraping away junk from every nook and corner of the PC, nothing can beat CCleaner. This best Windows optimizer is also a well-known PC cleaning software. It helps you keep the system clean and organized at all times. This speeds up the PC and takes its performance to a whole new level. Below are its central features.
- Deletes browser search history and cookies to keep your identity shielded.
- Hosts a PC stabilizer that deletes invalid registries and broken settings.
- Boasts of a startup program manager to speed up the PC.
- If security loopholes are among your main concerns, then put all your worries aside as it updates all drivers and eliminates such issues.
- Has user-friendly interface
- Its installation process is quick and easy.
- It may sometimes install other programs on your computer
- The download page confuses the first time users.
4. Win Magician (Free)
When the talk is about the best Windows 10 optimizers, the name of this utility is bound to come. It is an all-in-one tool for all your junk cleaning and PC care needs. Like a true magician, it cleans every trace of junk from the PC and makes it faster than ever. It gives you the unmatched PC performance that you have always wanted. Let’s discuss a few of its unique features.
- Hosts an in-built ad blocker to block malicious ads and websites
- Comes with a junk cleaner that effectively removes every trace of app residuals, apk files, and other unwanted data
- Boasts of a registry cleaner that magically speeds up the PC and makes it faster than ever.
- Thoroughly detects your PC for active malware infections and protects the device by removing them.
- User-friendly interface that even the novice users find comfortable to use
- Encompasses all the vital tools needed for PC care and maintenance
- This best free PC optimization software might not support the older Windows versions.
We believe that despite the above shortcoming, it is among the best PC optimization software as only a handful of users use older Windows versions.
5. Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Here comes another best Windows 10 optimization tool. It protects your privacy, scrapes away redundant files, and speeds up the PC. In case you are wondering about its name, then we must say it is aptly named. It removes junk in the same way as the shampoo cleans even the slightest trace of dirt. Here are a few of its noteworthy features.
- Hosts an internet connection tuner and startup manager to boost the PC’s speed.
- Doubles up as an uninstaller for unwanted programs to free up disk space.
- Boasts of PC customization settings to keep your privacy intact.
- Lets you create registry backups so that you can restore the previous settings and undo the changes whenever the need to do so arises.
- Efficiently scans and fixes system errors
- Comes with a scan scheduler
- Performs a bit slower than its counterparts
- The user interface seems a little buggy.
In our view, if we do not consider the above cons than it is undoubtedly among the best Windows optimizers available currently.
6. Glary Utilities Pro
This entrant on our list is not merely a Windows 10 optimization tool. It is a complete package for all your privacy protection, system care, and registry cleaning requirements. No matter what your PC care need is, this software caters to all your needs perfectly. Below are some of the features that set it apart from the other similar tools.
- Detects and fixes system errors and crashes.
- Boasts of completely automated functionalities.
- It comes with an ad-on and spyware monitor to keep your privacy intact.
- This software thoroughly scans and examines the issues with your PC and helps you eliminate them easily.
- Effectively cleans and optimizes the PC’s performance
- Hosts a user-friendly and easy to use interface
- Speeds up and tweaks every segment of your PC.
- The installation process is a bit complicated
- Frees up less disk space in comparison to other tools such as Win Magician
The bottom line is, this is one of the best PC optimization software if the above downsides do not bother you.
7. Iolo System Mechanic
Here comes the ultimate mechanic for nearly all your PC problems. No matter whether you are facing gaming issues or system crashes, this software helps you fix them all. It is among those free Windows 10 optimization tools that overclock the processors to run high-end games and other applications smoothly. Moreover, below are its prominent elements.
- Encompass a bloatware remover
- Tweaks internet speed and makes it secure
- Hosts a junk cleaner to remove unwanted and unneeded files.
- It elevates the PC’s speed and makes it function snappier than ever.
- Has a plethora of PC optimization tools
- Comes with a multitude of scanning options
- Customer support is a bit unresponsive
- The PC scan reports do not provide much information about errors.
After analyzing the features, pros, and cons, we can say that this is among the best PC optimizer software for users who do not prioritize detailed reports and support from developers.
8. IObit Advanced SystemCare
This best system optimizer for Windows 10 monitors the processor’s performance in real-time. It is truly advanced software with state of art functionalities to keep your PC free from crashes and such other issues. It also helps you resolve the errors and speed up the PC. Below are its other noteworthy features.
- Comes with an in-built junk cleaner.
- Hosts a blocker for malicious websites.
- Prevents untrusted sources from accessing your personal information.
- Its unique intruder selfie feature captures the picture of that person who tries to access the sensitive data in the PC and invade your privacy.
- Snappy and easy installation
- A lot of tools to optimize PC
- In-built antivirus to shield your data.
- Sometimes, it may irritate you with ads
- It scores just average in anti-phishing tests.
In our view, it is certainly one of the best PC optimization software if privacy protection is among your topmost priorities.
9. SlimCleaner Free
Here’s another freeware and the best Windows 10 optimizer. This utility is correctly named as slim as it is one of the most lightweight software we have seen. In spite of being light in weight, it is a power-packed utility. It has a cloud-based optimization engine that effectively cleans every nook and corner of your PC. Let’s now talk about some of its characteristic features.
- Hosts an efficient junk cleaner
- Boasts a startup manager
- Comes with performance and power boost modes
- Creates automatic registry backups.
- There are no license requirements
- Lets you schedule the PC tune-up session
- It does not let you uninstall multiple applications simultaneously
- There is no functionality to delete multiple duplicate files together.
The bottom line is, you may use this best Windows optimizer if effective junk cleaning is what you need.
10. The PC Decrapifier
As it is evident from the name, it is software to de-junk, i.e., remove junk files from the PC for speedy functioning. This free Windows 10 optimizer enhances the PC’s performance and takes it to another level. It scrapes away junk and gives the hard disk much-needed breathing space. Below are its prominent features.
- Boasts of a portable version so that you don’t need to even install it on your PC. You can run it via USB effortlessly.
- Removes unneeded programs and lets you manage startup applications.
- Shows you the recommendations from other users before attempting to remove any unknown program.
- It takes your approval before deleting any program from the PC.
- There is no need to install it
- Consumes very little hard drive space
- Allows automatic and bulk uninstallations
- It creates a restore point before uninstalling any program.
- Does not let you search or filter the programs
- The user interface seems a bit cluttered.
In our view, you may get this best PC optimization software if you need a plethora of tools for free.
11. Comodo PC Tuneup
Here’s another PC optimization software that resolves the system issues and tweaks its performance. With this utility, you can effortlessly tune up the PC and make it work as a brand spanking new model. Below are some of the features that make this best Windows optimizer stand out from the rest of the crowd.
- Detects and deletes temporary files
- Tweaks the Windows settings to use them optimally
- Lets you manage startup programs
- Repairs the Windows registry.
- The installation process is straightforward
- Lets you clean the PC in just a click
- Restore functionality seems a bit inefficient
- Some of the high-end features are only available in the pro version.
The bottom line is, this is the best PC optimizer if you want an easy to use program for free.
12. Anvisoft Cloud System Booster
This is also among the best PC optimization software for Windows 10 available both in paid and free versions. It gives the performance of even an age-old PC the much-needed boost and takes it to another level. Below are a few of its striking features.
- Boasts of functionality to repair file extension errors.
- Lets you manage the system’s privacy settings effortlessly.
- It enables you to uninstall useless programs.
- Monitors and improves the CPU and RAM’s performance in just a click.
- It comes with a startup manager.
- Offers several one-click tune-up functionalities
- It has lots of customization options.
- The scanning speed is slower in comparison to the other tools in this list
- You get only one license after purchase.
The bottom line is, you may give this best Windows optimizer a try to elevate the PC’s performance.
13. Razer Cortex
It is a power-packed and the best Windows 10 optimization tool to enhance the gaming and overall performance of the PC. This software is particularly helpful for gamers as it takes the gaming experience to a whole new level. Below are a few of its central features.
- Automatic game and PC performance optimization.
- Cleans junk without any efforts on your part.
- Temporarily suspends the non-essential programs while you are engaged in high-end games.
- Enhances gaming performance
- Lets you cast gaming sessions
- Hosts an intuitive interface.
- You can only use it online
- It needs the .Net framework.
If the above downsides do not seem troublesome, then this is surely the best PC optimization software that you may use.
These were our picks for the best PC optimizer software. Below we answer the frequent queries we get about the Windows optimization tools so that it becomes easier for you to select the tool that fits your requirements perfectly.
PC optimization software: Frequently asked questions
Q1. What is the need for a PC optimizer?
As the PC becomes older, its performance begins to downgrade. You need a PC optimizer such as Win Magician to clean accumulated junk, free up space, and speed up the PC. In addition to this, these best PC optimizer software also update outdated drivers and keep your privacy intact.
Q2. How can I pick a good PC optimizer?
To pick the best PC optimization software, you need to clearly understand the requirements of your system. Generally, a PC requires junk cleaning, driver updates, and registry clean up to function correctly. Thus, for you, a good optimizer is one that provides all these functionalities.
Q3. Which is the best PC optimization software?
The best PC optimizer cleans junk, registry, updates drivers, and gives your PC a new lease of life. Although you may choose any of the optimizers listed above, still we would recommend Win Magician as it has negligible cons in comparison to its counterparts.
Q4. What shall I do to optimize my PC’s performance?
Although manual optimization is both risky and tiring, still if you want to go ahead with it, then you may try the following.
- Remove junk from the PC
- Delete registry entries pointing to non-existent programs
- Defrag the hard drive
- Update drivers and delete unneeded applications
- Manage data files and startup programs.
We hope, after knowing about the best PC optimizer software and the answer to the frequently asked questions, you’ll make the correct choice. Optimize your PC’s performance and take it to another level with the best PC optimization software such as Win Magician. But, before you jump on to do that, do not forget to subscribe to Innovana Blogs for more such interesting information and tech updates.