The current generation, or we can say ‘millennials,’ are quite obsessed with clicking photographs. Smartphones with high-quality cameras have also encouraged this obsession. However, it’s not a bad thing to snap pictures. We all click them to preserve our favorite and important memories. After clicking them, most of us store them in our PCs. Although, after a particular time, it becomes quite difficult to manage so many pictures. But, you can escape such a situation with the help of some best photo management software.
The usefulness of the best photo organizing software is not limited to just the millennials. They are equally helpful for professional photographers. Windows saves the pictures with hard to locate unusual names. In such a scenario, these tools make it easy for photography enthusiasts to find their clicks.
Talking about the best free photo organizing software, the marketplace is full of them. But, not all of these tools are the perfect fit for your requirements. Therefore, through this post, we share the truly best utilities to manage and organize photos in Windows 10. These tools help you relive the memories through pictures easily whenever you want to do it.
The Best Photo Management Software for Windows 10 in 2020
Below are the best photo organizing software you need to keep the Windows picture library well organized. These tools help you find and share the clicks easily.
1. Adobe Bridge CC
This best photo management software is particularly useful for users of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. With this software, you can import, edit, and seamlessly view your clicks. Below we talk about its fascinating features.
- Lets you view the pictures without even opening the program’s viewer.
- Supports both names as well as format based file searching.
- Boasts a dark theme that not only seem eye-pleasing but also saves the system resources.
- It makes picture organization a whole lot easier.
- Lets you add tags to the pictures for effortless searching.
- Comes bundled in the Adobe Creative Suite. This means that you cannot install it without getting other tools from Adobe.
- Occasionally freezes a bit.
2. CyberLink PhotoDirector 10
This is not merely one of the best photo organizing software but also an equally good picture editor. The straightforward interface and support for multiple picture formats have made it a popular tool. Apart from this, here are some other features that attract users to this utility.
- Lets you search for a picture by keywords, date, location, color, and even the faces that you have tagged.
- Enables you to transform the pictures into beautiful slideshows.
- Boasts automatic adjustment functionality to give your photos a quick retouch.
- Its Video to Photo Face Swap helps make the group photos picture-perfect.
- The UI is friendly and power-packed.
- A lot of tools are there to edit and make the pictures perfect.
- There is no geotag map availability.
- It does not allow you to email the pictures easily.
3. Magix Photo Manager Deluxe
This best photo management software is magical indeed. It not only helps you organize the pictures but also edit them without any cumbersome efforts. Let’s have a glace of its prominent features.
- It has high compatibility with all photo and video formats.
- When you edit a photo, it automatically creates and saves a copy of the original picture.
- Lets you import pictures from cloud sources, scanners, and cameras.
- Enables you to create a customized slideshow of pictures.
- The UI is simple and even amateur users can use it comfortably.
- It lets you organize the pictures on the basis of their theme.
- The picture editing functionalities are less in comparison to other best Windows photo managers.
- It does not let you share the slideshows to YouTube directly.
4. ACDSee Photo Studio
When the discussion is about the best photo manager for Windows 10, the name of ACDSee Photo Studio is bound to come. With this software at your disposal, you can do a lot more than merely organizing the pictures. Below are the features that make us think so.
- It allows you to password-protect the files and folders.
- Hosts object removal and various other picture adjustment tools.
- Lets you sort the pictures based on keywords, location, date, faces, color, or your own custom category.
- With this software, you can precisely edit and organize pictures.
- You can upload the pictures to online galleries and photo websites.
- Face recognition is not there.
- It does not let you make picture corrections based on the lens profile.
5. Google Photos
Who doesn’t know about Google? Time and again this tech giant delights users with several useful tech applications and software. One of such offerings and the best free photo organizing software is Google Photos. This utility comes bundled in Google Suite and offers the following features.
- It allows you to organize both photos as well as videos.
- This best photo management software connects with Google Drive and lets you completely control how others edit and use your pictures.
- Uploads the photos to the cloud automatically so that you never lose them.
- It comes with the functionality to print the pictures.
- With this software, you get unlimited free storage.
- Reduces the picture size for unlimited cloud storage space.
- If the pictures are higher than 16 megapixels, then you don’t get unlimited free storage.
This best free photo management software is a favorite of millennials for the plethora of organizing and editing options it offers. From seamlessly organizing the pictures to editing them effortlessly, Mylio helps you do it all. Below are its features that instigated us to make it a part of this list.
- Automatically organizes your pictures based on views such as calendar view that separates photos on the basis of year and month in which they were taken.
- It allows you to view the pictures even when you don’t have internet access.
- Face recognition functionality categorizes pictures on the basis of faces in the frame.
- With this free photo management software, you can connect up to 3 devices and sort 25000 pictures.
- Encrypts the pictures and supports cloud integration for added security.
- It provides only basic editing functions, to get advanced tools, you need to get the pro version.
- You don’t get web access to pictures.
7. Corel PaintShop Pro
The highlight of this best photo organizing software is the editing functionalities that it offers. It has a multitude of tools to make even your basic clicks stunning. Apart from this, below are its other worth-mentioning features.
- It organizes the photos as per keywords, dates, ratings, and categories.
- Lets you view the picture’s EXIF and IPTC information.
- The in-built editor has a lot of tools such as blemish remover, paintbrushes, pencil, and more.
- The user interface is easy to understand and use for even novice users.
- It gives you an option to set a backup manager for pictures.
- There is no functionality to search for duplicate images.
- It process pictures a bit slowly.
8. Zoner Photo Studio
The discussion about the best photo organizing software cannot be complete without the name of Zoner Photo Studio. This utility offers a wide range of tools to manage and organize your clicks. Let’s talk about the prominent ones out of them below.
- Supports picture organization based on keywords, dates, titles, and labels.
- Allows the addition of GPS location to photos.
- You can edit the pictures with tools such as contrast and brightness adjusters.
- It comes with a massive range of photo filters.
- The program is straightforward and easy to use.
- There is no user forum.
- It consumes a lot of disk space.
9. StudioLine Photo Basic
This freeware is also among the best Windows photo managers and organizers. It offers some highly useful functionalities such as image tagging. Apart from this, below are more of its essential offerings.
- Lets you sort the images according to tags.
- It allows you to add picture descriptions.
- With this tool, you can create picture slideshows.
- Enables you to publish the photos on various online picture galleries.
- The program is customizable and easy to use.
- It hosts a lot of options to organize pictures perfectly.
- There are no advanced editing options.
- It takes a little longer to process photos.
10. JetPhoto Studio
The highlight of this best photo tagging software is its sharing capabilities. You can share your clicks directly to Flickr, JetPhoto server, and such other platforms. Apart from this, here are its other striking features.
- Lets you organize photos on the basis of location and tags.
- It allows you to form a Google Map gallery.
- There is support for geotagging.
- You can create a slideshow from the gallery.
- It allows you to manage music and video files along with pictures.
- The user interface is friendly and easy to use.
- It has only basic editing tools.
- The free version shows ads.
11. Imatch 5
Here comes a power-packed and the best photo management software for Windows. It offers a massive range of features to help you effortlessly organize and manage your picture gallery. Let’s talk about the central ones out of them.
- There is support for more than 120 file formats.
- Organizes the files according to their subjects, title, ratings, and tags.
- Lets you create amazing picture slideshows.
- There is no need to form a separate picture database.
- Lets you import pictures from camera or scanner directly.
- It does not support social media sharing of pictures.
- There is no image editor.
12. DigiKam Photo Manager
This freeware is also one of the best photo organizing software available currently. It offers a commendable range of options to effortlessly organize, edit, and manage photos. Below are a few of them.
- Lets you add comments on the photos.
- Sorts the pictures based on size, date, title, and more.
- It allows you to process RAW images.
- With its Light Table functionality, you can separately edit particular parts of a picture.
- Encompasses advanced editing tools such as color management and noise reduction.
- It allows you to organize more than 100000 pictures.
- The UI is a bit complicated.
- Edits the pictures a bit slowly.
13. FastStone Image Viewer
This entrant on our list is also among the best photo management software for Windows. With this tool, you can effortlessly organize and edit the photos. Here are the amazing features that it offers.
- Lets you convert the photos from one format to another.
- It allows you to add photo tags.
- Hosts preset to easily resize the pictures.
- Edits and organizes the pictures snappily.
- The software is user friendly.
- There is no option to drag and drop pictures.
- Picture color management is not that good.
This utility was erstwhile known as PhotoArchiever and is among the best photo organizing software. It offers a lot of options to keep the picture gallery well sorted. Below are some of them.
- Lets you sort the photos by keywords, dates, ratings, and categories.
- There is support for RAW files.
- It comes with an in-built duplicate photo remover.
- Allows you to create picture slideshows.
- The UI is simple and easy to use.
- Its duplicate photo removal functionality allows you to save drive space.
- You cannot share the photos to social media directly.
- There are no advanced picture editing options.
15. Smart Pix Manager
As the name suggests, this best photo catalog software lets you smartly organize the picture library. In addition to the organization, it also lets you edit the photos. Below we talk about more of its features.
- Lets you convert the pictures to mesmerizing slideshows.
- It enables you to organize videos and music files.
- There is support for bulk picture editing.
- You get wide print picture templates.
- The UI is intuitive and easy to use.
- Supports only 22 file format.
- It does not let you share the pictures on social media directly.
Above were the best photo organizing software. You can weigh the features, pros, and cons of each of them. And, then choose the one that fits your needs perfectly. Always remember to keep your pictures well organized. Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to our updates and get such interesting information delivered straight to your mailbox.