Are you a gamer? If yes, then you might know about Razer Cortex. It is a software that makes almost all the devices ready to run high-end games. Since Mac cannot play the games with high graphic requirements as smoothly as Windows and needs optimization more often, the Mac users rely heavily on tools like Razer Cortex to boost the device performance. Are you also thinking about downloading its clone from some random website? If yes, then hold on for a while and take a look at the best Razer Cortex alternatives for Mac shared in this post.
Now, a question pops up in the mind that why are we sharing the best alternative to Razer Cortex for Mac. Well, the reason is simple. Downloading unreliable software from an unauthentic source can severely harm your device. Therefore, check out the best programs like Razer Cortex listed in the below segment.
The Best Razer Cortex Alternatives for Mac That Users Can Try In 2020
Below are the best Razer Cortex alternatives for Mac that you can consider using.
1. Latency Optimizer
This is among the lesser-known but certainly one of the best Razer Cortex alternatives for Mac. It reduces latency, drives annoying lags away, improves fps, and performs a whole lot of other tasks to take the gaming and overall Mac performance a notch up. Below we bring to the fore some of the features that we found fascinating about this software.
- Boasts a connectivity fixer to repair and speed up the internet connection.
- It comes with three boost modes to reduce lags and keep the ping down.
- Encompasses an easy to use control panel that lets you effortlessly activate game accelerator, process optimizer, and change settings.
- Its performance recorder records how your PC fares while performing tasks such as gaming or using heavy applications.
- Lets you monitor the ping, upload, and download speeds.
- It performs highly accurate latency tests.
- Hosts vital tools such as startup manager, system cleaner, disk cleaner, and memory optimizer.
Online games such as World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV are enormously popular among millennials. Do you also enjoy playing them, but irksome glitches come in your way of enjoyment? Then, Pingzapper is among one of the similar software programs like Razer Cortex that you can try. Below are a few of its exciting features.
- Optimizes network routes and avoids troublesome hosts to reduce ping.
- Increases bandwidth and decreases latency, i.e., lags by circumventing shaping, throttling, and restrictions.
- Uses high-grade encryption to keep your connection and data secured.
MacBooster from IObit is among the most notable software when it comes to the best Razer Cortex alternatives for Mac. It elevates not just gaming but also the overall performance of your Apple device. It is an all-in-one tool that cleans, optimizes, and shields Mac from viruses and other malware. Apart from this, below are more of its unique features.
- Scrapes away 20 types of junk files, such as duplicate photos from your device.
- It deletes space-hogging large and old files.
- Hosts a turbo boost option that resolves disk issues and optimizes its storage for better performance.
- Lets you close or optimize the apps that eat up your device’s memory.
- Analyzes and optimizes the startup items to make your Mac fast and smooth.
- Run virus and malware scans in real-time.
- It blocks malicious cookies and apps that may leak your personal information.
4. Disk Doctor for Mac
For the glitch-free performance of the device, it is crucial to keep the disk healthy. Disk Doctor is one of the best Razer Cortex alternatives for Mac to maintain the disk in a clutter-free condition. Here we discuss some of the features that forced us to make it a part of this typewritten note.
- It detects and removes gigabytes of junk from the device.
- Hosts a clean my disk feature to delete cache, logs, unrequired files, and other space eaters.
- Boasts a browser history cleaner to safeguard your internet privacy.
- It alters you about the space-hogging files on your device so that you can delete them.
- With this program, you can remove old software updates.
- Encompasses full Retina support.
This note dedicated to the best Razer Cortex alternatives for Mac cannot miss this impeccable program. It is a feature-rich software with several options such as database rebuilding, memory optimization, and more. Below we discuss the central ones out of them.
- It performs boot disk verification for structuring the system files.
- Deletes cache to free up space on Mac.
- The software helps you in parameter configuration in various apps such as Safari, Dock, etc.
- Boasts compatibility with older versions of macOS.
6. Drive Genius
When discussing the best programs like Razer Cortex for Mac, this genius cannot be skipped. While cleaning and optimizing the device, it makes sure that you do not lose any valuable data. Below are a few highlighting features of this software.
- Lets you edit the hard drive partitions.
- The secure erase feature shreds files while removing them.
- Performs active scans for viruses and malware so that the security of your device and data remains uncompromised.
- It even detects and removes unnecessary file duplicates.
- Hosts an option to clone the hard drive.
If the talk is about similar software like Razer Cortex, then we cannot skip the name of Sensei. It has made its place in the marketplace within just a few years of launch due to the advanced features that it provides. Below we enlist a few of its offerings.
- It gives you an overview of your Mac’s storage.
- Hosts an uninstall option for unnecessary applications and programs.
- Boasts some advanced features like Graphic Optimization, Battery Health, and Thermal Dashboard.
- Encompasses a disk cleaner to remove junk from the disk.
- Cools down the overheating fans and speeds them up.
Which Best Razer Cortex Alternatives For Mac Do You Like?
This typewritten note highlighted the best Razer Cortex alternatives for Mac. Do let us know which of these options do you like. And, if your favorite program is not mentioned in this list, then inform us about it in the comment box below. Also, we would love it if you subscribe to our blog and share the posts with your peers.