Do you want to live and not merely play your favorite arcade and other games? If yes, then take them out of your phone’s tiny screen and launch them on the big screen of your TV. You must be thinking it is impossible to do so, right? Well, fortunately, the best screen mirroring apps make it possible for you to bring the game to life on a bigger screen.
For those who haven’t experienced the magic of screen mirroring yet and are confused about what it can do, we’ve got the simplest explanation. It is a process through which you can reflect the contents of your phone’s screen on TV’s bigger display.
Although you can mirror the screen manually, still we recommend the use of the best free screen mirroring apps for Android and iPhone. These apps save your time and energy from hectic manual steps and help you make the most of your TV. They not only enhance your gaming experience but also makes binge-watching an even more amusing experience.
The marketplace is flooded with free screen mirroring apps for iPhone and Android, but not all of these applications provide a pleasuring viewing experience. Therefore, through this post, we share the best screencast apps that let you binge-watch and play games in HD on the TV screen.
10 Best Screen Mirroring Apps For Android And iOS
The phone’s screen is smaller, whereas, your TV/PC has an enormously big screen. Then, isn’t it a smart idea to view the contents of your TV in HD on the TV’s bigger screen? It is a great thought indeed. Here we share the best screen mirroring apps for iPhone and Android that help you do just that.
1. Google Home
With this best screen mirroring app for Android & iPhone, you can do a lot more than just replicating the contents of your phone’s screen on the TV. This simplistic app lets you perform chores such as playing music, easily stream and access videos, and even keep a track of your home’s status.
Several useful functionalities make this free screen mirroring app for iPhone and Android a favorite of masses. Here are the prominent ones out of them.
- Gives you a glimpse of what’s going on at your home
- Allows you to manage your network and wifi with ease
- Alerts you if something significant happens while you’re away.
Also Know: Best Ad Blocker Apps for Android Phone
This one of the best screen mirroring apps was initially used to share screen among a group. But now, it is increasingly used as a free screen mirroring app for iPhone and Android. With this app, you can not only screencast the phone’s screen but also remotely access files, documents, and apps.
Apart from this, it is among the highly-rated apps on Play Store and App Store for the ocean of features it offers. We talk about a few of them below.
- Lets you control the PC and other mobile devices remotely
- Employs state of the art encryption to keep your privacy intact
- Supports both way file transfer
- Boasts of an intuitive interface.
3. Microsoft Remote Desktop
This best miracast app is similar to Chrome’s desktop. The major difference between the two is, unlike the latter, it is completely free. This means that you may mirror your phone’s screen without burning a hole in your pocket.
Talking about its features, it offers some unique functionalities that instigated us to include this app in our list. We share the same below.
- Offers high definition audio and video streaming
- Lets you connect the device and work resources without any cumbersome efforts
- Establishes a secure connection to shield your data, applications, and files from hackers
- It hosts a rich multi-touch functionality that delights the users.
Here comes another power-packed and the best screen mirroring app for Android to PC. With this app, you can even control the devices remotely from anywhere and anytime.
Remote access and control is a much-needed functionality. But, this is not the only exciting thing about this best screen mirroring app for TV and PC. It has plenty of amusing features. Below are a few of them.
- Whether you want to connect the device to PC via USB cable or wifi is your choice
- Displays all the notifications such as incoming call or message on your PC
- Doubles up as a screen recorder to capture your phone’s screen
- It allows you to send messages using the PC’s keyboard.
It is among the best screen mirroring apps for Android and iPhone to cast the phone’s screen to Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and PC. This app claims to be the only application that mirrors the screen exactly the way you want.
It also boasts of several enticing functionalities. Let’s talk about a few of them.
- Encompasses game sharing and recording options to showcase your gaming skills to family and friends
- Displays various educational apps such as browser or whiteboard on the bigger screen
- Lets you give presentations on Windows, Mac, and Android.
For iOS: Image Source: Splashtop
6. Reflector 2
This app is not free but undoubtedly among the best screen mirroring apps for iPhone, Android, and Windows. It uses iPhone’s native AirPlay functionality to screencast your device on a TV or tablet.
Several features make it one of the most demanded apps on the Play Store. Below are a few of them.
- No cables, adapters, or any other extra material needed to make this app work
- It also works as a screen recorder
- It allows you to cast the screen on multiple devices.
7. Mirroring Assist
Here comes another free screen mirroring app for iPhone. It uses a mirroring ID or QR code to screencast your iPhone on the PC. However, you must also install Mirroring 360(Mirroring Assist’s Android version) on your PC.
It offers a variety of features to delight its users. Here we talk about a few of them.
- Lets you access all your files, videos, and apps on PC
- This best screen mirroring app for TV allows you to screencast the device with just a code.
8. AirServer Connect
Here’s another best screen share app for Android and iPhone. All that you are required to do is, launch the app on your PC and phone, then scan the QR code with the phone. After this, the app automatically reads the code and casts your device on PC.
Apart from ease of use, several other features also attract users to this best Android casting app. Here, we talk about the prominent ones out of them.
- Offers incredible picture quality
- Its QR code scanner enables connectivity on a restricted server
- Boasts of better performance in comparison to Chromecast and Miracast
- Shares the screen with multiple AirPlay receivers simultaneously.
9. Samsung Smart View
This entrant on our list is the best screen mirroring app for smart TV designed by none other than Samsung. With this app, you can effortlessly search for and stream your favorite shows and series.
This best screen mirroring app for Android phones to TV allows you to do a lot more than just screen casting. Below are its prominent features.
- Boasts of an uncluttered and user-friendly interface
- Lets you access the apps without interrupting TV playback
- It allows you to turn the TV on in standby mode.
10. VNC Viewer
This highly rated app is among the best screen mirroring apps for Android and iPhone. It considers the user’s security as its topmost priority and tries to keep their privacy intact at all times.
Several features of this app attract the users towards it. Below are some of the functionalities that instigated us to include it in our list of the best miracast apps.
- Lets you connect with remote desktop via cloud service
- Allows you to backup and sync your connections
- Supports mice and Bluetooth keyboards
- Provides end to end encryption
These were our picks for the best screen mirroring apps for Android and iPhone. You may use any of them to play games, watch shows and movies, and even make official presentations on the bigger screen of your smart TV. Lastly, before you hit that arrow to go back, do not forget to subscribe to Innovana Blogs for more such exciting information and tech updates.