The write-up talks about some best video downloader apps. You might be thinking, what is the necessity for having such apps. So, first of all, let’s discuss the importance of having the best video downloader for Android and iOS smartphones.
Nowadays, most social media platforms have restricted downloading of any sort of data, whether photos, videos, or songs. However, people take screenshots of the photos they like. But what about the videos you liked? You have to use your data again to watch it one more time. One of the most popular videos streaming platforms, YouTube has also provided only the offline feature, which enables you to just save the video in YouTube’s database only. Along with this, the video only stays offline for a few days only. But what if you want to share it with someone else, or want to watch it after a few days? There is no feature for it. That’s when you exactly require to have some best video downloaders for iPhone and Android smartphones installed. So now, let’s have a look at some of the best video downloader apps available in 2020.
5 Best Video Downloader Apps for Android and iPhone
Here, we have listed some of the best video downloader apps that you can install on your smartphones to download videos from platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
The first name on our list is Videoder. It is one of the best video downloader apps for Android. This is all one solution if you are looking for downloading videos from various platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. It can also stream videos along with downloading them. This one of the best YouTube video downloader apps for Android also allows you to select the quality of video that you want to download. Like many other modern Android apps, Videoder also comes with different modes, including the night mode. Along with all these features, the video downloader app offers quite an amazing and intuitive user interface. However, the major drawback of this app is that it features ads. Also, if you are an iPhone user, then we are sorry to disappoint you but, Videoder is only available for Android smartphones and Windows devices.
Features of Videoder
- The software allows you to download the whole playlists or individual videos from YouTube.
- There is an integrated browser with software that blocks all the ads from different websites.
- The software is over 10 times faster than any other similar utility.
- You can download videos of up to 4K picture quality with the help of this all video downloader app.
- The software su[ports video downloading from over 1000 different websites and platforms including, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
Also Read: Best File Sharing Apps for Android/iPhone
The second name on our list is VidMate. This one of the best YouTube downloaders for Android and iPhone allows you to download videos and stream quite entertaining videos and the latest songs. It has its inbuilt browser that allows you to search for videos. One of its salient features is that it enables you to customize the quality of the downloading videos. You can even change the download location as well. This best free YouTube video downloader for Android and iPhone also offers inbuilt video and audio players. You can even hide videos with the help of VidMate. Although this best video downloader for iOS is not available on Play Store, you can easily find it over the web. It is quite popular.
Features of VidMate
- You can use this video downloader app for free and save loads of content offline on your device.
- You are not required to pay any price for downloading, installing, and using VidMate.
- The software provides you an option to choose the resolution and format of the file you want to download.
- The app is lightweight with an interactive user interface.
- With the help of this app, you can download videos and more from YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion, and various other platforms.
3. Cloud Video Player & Streamer
Here is another video downloader for the iPhone. It allows you to download videos from any site you want, whether it is Facebook or YouTube. Along with this, the fun fact is that the app is available on Apple App Store. It is not usual that an app like this is available on the App Store. You can download videos of any quality with this one of the best video downloader apps. It is available for free as well. Cloud Video Player & Streamer even allows you to secure your videos with a passcode so that no other unauthorized person can access them. As the name suggests, this top video downloader for iPhone also features a video player. Hence, there is no need to use any other app to watch the downloaded videos.
Features of Cloud Video Player
- This video downloader app for iPhone allows you to import videos from Dropbox Google Drive and Camera Roll.
- You can protect the data of this app by applying an app lock on the program.
- The app allows you to download different videos from youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and more to your iOS device.
- With help of the integrated video player of the app, you can play offline videos on your device.
- The interface of the app is quite straightforward and easy to comprehend.
4. Status Saver
This is not a regular video downloader app. This is for those who want to download the WhatsApp stories of others. Status Saver helps you to download the best WhatsApp status videos of your contacts. The app is only compatible with the Android operating system. Sometimes, you might find someone’s WhatsApp story too attractive that you want to save it offline. However, usual video downloader apps do not help in this. Hence, we mentioned Status Saver in our list. The app is completely free and allows you to download WhatsApp stories including photos or videos both. Along with all these features, the app also comes with an inbuilt video player and image viewer.
Features of Status Saver
- This video downloader app for android allows you to save the statues and stickers offline on your device.
- With the help of this software, you can multi save, delete, repost anything.
- The app has an integrated image viewer and video player for a better user experience.
- You can save and share thousands of different stickers with the help of the app.
- The best feature of the app is that it allows you to repost the stories without saving them on your device.
Also Read: Best Offline Navigation Apps for Android and iPhone
The last name on our list of some best video downloader apps is KeepVid. Just like most of the other apps on this list, KeepVid can also download videos from various online video streaming sources. It can download videos from YouTube quite efficiently. You can also download videos from social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. Along with downloading videos, the app even allows you to convert the video into mp3 before downloading. KeepVid enables you to download videos in high resolution. It has its inbuilt video and audio player. Hence, you do not need to install other players as well. Along with all these features, the app offers an intuitive user interface.
Features of KeepVid
- Keep Vid is one of the best all video downloader apps for Android and Windows that allows up to save videos offline.
- With the help of this platform, you can edit and convert your videos quickly and easily.
- KeepVid allows you to download videos from Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, DailyMotion, etc.
- The app allows you to download videos in different resolutions and formats.
- One of the app’s best features is that it can even download copyright-protected videos for you within a couple of seconds.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Best Video Downloader Apps Free
If you have some doubts related to the Best Video Downloader Apps for Android & iOS (Facebook/ YouTube/ Instagram), you can take the help of these frequently asked questions for help:
Q.1 Which app is the best video downloader?
The internet is loaded with a lot of video downloaders that claim to be the best. But most of such apps and programs are either a scam or a hoax. They do not provide as many downloading options that any best video downloader should provide. So, we have listed and explained all the best video downloaders for Android, iOS, and Windows that allow you to download videos from different platforms including YoutTube, Instagram, Facebook, and many more. Download and install any of these apps to save videos offline on your device.
Q.2 How can I download any video from any website on Android?
With the help of the above-listed video downloader apps for android, you can easily download all the videos from different websites, platforms, and sources. These apps help you in saving the content from different popular websites like Youtube, DailyMotion, Instagram, and others.
Q.3 What are the best free video downloader apps for Android/iOS?
The above listed are the top 5 best free video downloaders for Android, iOS, and Windows. These programs are available to you for free and can be downloaded and installed on different devices. These downloaders provide the best downloading features like multiple resolutions and formats, a user-friendly interface, and other attractive features.
Q.4 How can I download high-quality videos?
With the help of the above-stated 5 best video downloaders, you can download high-quality videos of up to 4k resolution in different formats. Download and install any of these programs on your device and save all the videos for free.
Wrap Up: Video Downloader Apps for Android and iPhone
So, these are some of the best video downloader apps available for iPhone and Android smartphones. However, it is not easy to download videos from many online streaming platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, etc. But, with the help of these apps, you can download the videos you want from any source quite easily. We hope that the above write-up helped you to select the best downloader for you.
If you want more information about various other Android and iOS applications, then subscribe to Innovana blogs.