Record conversations, lectures, meetings, etc. easily with the best voice recording apps for iPhone shared in this post.
Good things happen only once in a while. You have to wait for them to come your way again. The same is true in the case of conversations too. An interesting and good conversation that you would want to cherish throughout life also happens only a few times. Then, why not record it with the best voice recording apps for iPhone to keep it with you always. The idea sounds amazing, right?
Recording conversations is not the only thing the best audio recording app for iPhone help you do. You can perform a lot of tasks with them. Need examples? We enlist some of them below.
What can you do with the Best Voice Recording Apps for the iPhone?
As stated earlier, the best voice recorder for iPhone helps you record memorable conversations. Apart from this, here is what else you can use them for.
- You can use these apps to take notes.
- They can be used to edit audio.
- With these apps, you can make audio transcriptions.
Now, one question that pops up is, when there is a native voice recorder in the iPhone, then what is the need for a third-party recording app. Well, the answer is the above points. Do the in-built recorder in iPhone provide these functionalities? It does not. And, this is the reason for which you require another best way to record audio on the iPhone.
Talking about the applications to record sound on the iPhone, there are plenty of them. But, only a few are the truly best way to record voice on iPhone. In this post, we enlist the same.
The Best Voice Recording Apps for iPhone in 2020
If you are looking for the best way to record sound and lectures on iPhone, then below are the recorders that you need.
1. Rev Voice Recorder
It is undoubtedly the best voice recording apps for iPhone that you can try. The user-friendly interface and plenty of features make it a widely used app worldwide. Let’s have a look at some of its offerings.
- Records audio via iPhone’s built-in microphone.
- Automatically pauses when you get a call and eliminates all the other recording disturbances.
- Supports easy sharing for your recordings.
- It is a freeware, hence, you don’t need to pay anything to use this best way to record voice on iPhone.
- All iOS users can use it without any hassles.
- You need to shell out a few bucks to transcribe the audio.
2. Voice Recorder & Audio Editor
With this best voice recorder app for iOS, you can effortlessly do the day- to- day audio recording. It offers some highly essential features to cater to your recording requirements. Let’s discuss some of them below.
- The 3D touch functionality lets you start and stop the recording easily from the home screen.
- With this best audio recording app for iPhone, you can add notes to the recordings.
- There is support for multiple audio formats.
- It allows you to trim, loop, password-protect, and mark recordings as favorite.
- Lets you record without any restrictions in terms of duration or number of times.
- You can upload the recordings to cloud platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
- The call recording functionality is not free.
- You need to purchase the transcription feature.
This entrant on our list is among the best voice recording apps for iPhone that caters to the audio recording needs of music lovers. It is not merely an audio recorder, it is much more than that. With this app, you can organize and transfer the sound files from one app to another. Moreover, below is what else you can do through this app.
- It allows you to record audio from an external microphone.
- With this best audio recorder for iPhone, you can payback almost all kinds of sound files.
- Its built-in text editor allows you to add notes.
- Lets you convert the recording from one sound format to another.
- There is a built-in Dropbox client.
- It lets you manage the audio files without any cumbersome efforts.
- One of the best iOS voice recorders for music enthusiasts.
- The UI is a bit complicated.
- Audio effect selection only has a few options.
4. Awesome Voice Recorder
This best free voice recorder app for iPhone is aptly named as it provides some truly awesome features. For instance, it lets you seamlessly record lectures, interviews, etc. without any background noise. Apart from this, below are more of its useful offerings.
- With this best audio recording app for iOS, you can easily trim and cut the recordings.
- The app allows you to efficiently manage your recordings.
- There are no restrictions on the recording duration, you can record without any limits on the recording time.
- It allows you to add descriptions to your audio recordings.
- There is a massive range of voice recording tools.
- You can even add sound tags.
- There is support for only limited audio file formats.
- Novice users may find this tool a bit tough to use.
5. Voice Record Pro
This is the best way to record sound on iPhone especially for journalists. With this app, you can easily record voice and convert the recording from one file format to another. Let’s have a look at what else you can do via this application.
- It allows you to make a single file of multiple recordings and add pictures, bookmarks, etc.
- There is cloud support to share files on platforms like Google Drive, iCloud, and more.
- With this free voice recorder app for iPhone, you can even post clips on YouTube.
- Encompasses WebDav support.
- It has plenty of options to share files.
- The quality of the recordings is crystal clear.
- There are ads, to remove them, you need to shell out a few bucks.
- It does not allow transcription of recordings.
6. HT Professional Recorder
Are you searching for the best voice recording apps for iPhone to record meetings or conferences? If yes, then this is the perfect app for you. With this app, you can record audio even when the phone is not near the people. Let’s discuss some of its prominent features.
- The bookmark functionality lets you replay the important sections of a recording whenever you want.
- You can correct errors with its dictation functionality.
- There is support for both email and wifi transfer of recordings.
- It has the auto-recording functionality.
- The overwrite dictation makes it easy for you to make corrections.
- You get a crisp and clear recording quality.
- It does not let you transcribe the audio.
- The tools to edit audio are not as efficient as you would expect.
Read More: How to Delete Apps on iPhone / iPad
7. Voice Recorder – Audio Recorder
It is easy to record lectures, meetings, conferences, and any other event with this one of the best voice recording apps for iPhone. Below are some of the features of this fantastic application.
- There is support for multiple audio file formats.
- You can pause and resume the recording.
- It has many playback options for you to choose from.
- Lets you quickly share the recordings via email.
- You can record audio through an external microphone.
- It can record clearly even when the phone is a bit away from the source of the sound.
- The editing options are limited.
- It does not let you reduce the background noise.
8. Otter Voice Meeting Notes
As it is evident from the name, this best sound recording app for the iPhone is specifically designed to record meetings, lectures, and such other events. The app even recognizes who is speaking with its AI feature. Apart from this, below are its other incremental features.
- Allows you to share transcripts both live as well as through links.
- With this app, you can automatically take notes while attending a meeting.
- There is a live captioning feature for people with hearing disorders.
- Lets you edit and organize conversations effortlessly.
- Automatically transcribes the voice recordings.
- Supports multiple file formats.
- There are no voice record settings.
- Its subscription plans are a bit expensive.
This is among the most widely-used applications and the best way to record voice on iPhone. With this app, you can not only record audio but also keep your notes, files, and memos well organized. Below are some of the features for which approximately 225 million people trust this app.
- You can sync your recordings across devices.
- There is web clipper functionality.
- It lets you scan the documents.
- With this app, you can set reminders, keep to-do-list, and easily share your views with others.
- Lets you add notes and images in the recording.
- There is no transcription and format converter feature.
- Only 25 MB is available to free users.
It is among those best voice recording apps for iPhone that has a streamlined and easy to use interface. With this app, you can effortlessly create, manage, and append recordings. Below we talk about some of its features.
- It lets you share the recordings via iTunes.
- You can email the recording from the application.
- It allows you to search for a recording with its title.
- The application is easy to use.
- You can share the recordings easily.
- There are no advanced features.
11. AudioNote 2
This iOS voice recorder comes with a digital notebook that lets you easily take notes, organize, and manage them with just a tap. Moreover, below are the other exciting features of this application.
- The application has capabilities to adapt itself as per the room’s size and volume level.
- It links the notes and audio that you have recorded.
- Lets you sync recordings across different devices.
- This app highlights the notes when you play recorded audio.
- It has many note-taking options such as writing and drawing.
- You get a free trial for 1 month.
- The UI is not suitable for amateur users.
12. Recorder Plus
Next on our list is Recorder Plus, it is also one of the best voice recording apps for iPhone. It has a simplistic and easy to use interface. In addition to this, below are the features that it offers to delight users.
- Lets you record audio with just a single touch.
- There is no limitation on the duration of the recording.
- Uses a compressed audio format.
- The app works snappily.
- You can adjust the audio quality.
- The Cloud share option is not free.
- There are no advanced editing features.
13. Multi-Track Song Recorder
Here’s another best app to record audio on iPhone for music enthusiasts. It offers a plenty of features to suit your requirements. Here are some of them.
- Lets you record and overlay up to four sounds.
- It allows you to combine the recordings.
- The paid version offers advanced editing and recording functionalities.
- The UI is simple enough to use.
- There is support for cloud sharing.
- Without headphones, you may get an echoing sound.
- The recordings seem a bit unclear.
This was all about the best voice recording apps for the iPhone. You can use any of them after comparing their features, pros, and cons. Have a happy time recording your favorite conversations, classes, meetings, and any other event that you want. Before leaving, don’t forget to subscribe Innovana Blog for more such interesting information.