Here are some of the best and top-rated web browsers for Roku devices that allow you to surf the internet easily.
The popularity of Roku TV and devices is growing by the day. Now there are multiple browsers available for the platform that allows you to avail the features of the internet very easily. In this write-up, we will list some of the best and highly recommended web browsers for Roku.
With the help of these browsers, you can stream TV shows and movies on Roku devices as well as do a lot more effectively. So without any further ado, here are some of the best web browsers for your Roku device.
List of Best Web Browsers for Roku Devices (100% Working)
Below are some of the top-rated best web browsers for different Roku devices. Download and install any of these browsers to surf the internet freely.
1. Web Browser X
Web Browser X is the most trusted and viable best secure web browser for Roku Devices. The browser is very lightweight before and after the install. Web Browser X does not offer many features yet gets the job done easily. Here are some of the features of the Web Browser X which makes it a good alternative.
Features of Web Browser X
- The browser allows you to set different screen savers and customize it otherwise.
- You can save the homepage of the browser as you want and surf the internet.
- The browser allows you to bookmark all the pages you want for anytime access.
- Web Browser X may fail to play media content in low-end devices.
- The interface of the browser is very basic and straightforward.
2. Mozilla Firefox
The popularity of the Mozilla Firefox browser is not hidden from anyone. The browser is built for different devices including Roku. You can download and install Firefox on your Roku TV or more, and have fun. Here are some of the features of Mozilla Firefox as a dedicated web browser for Roku.
Features of Mozilla Firefox:
- The browser is cross-platformed and can be installed on different operating systems.
- Firefox has a soothing Dark mode that eases up your eyes.
- The browser is one of the safest tools to surf the internet.
- One of the best features of the app is autoplay blocking.
- You can customize your Firefox browser as you want with ease.
Read More: Best Lightweight Browsers
If you want an awesome and lightweight browser for your Roku device, then we highly recommend the Opera browser. Opera is compatible with most devices. The browser has so many features that ease up the process of surfing the internet. Let’s have a look at the features of the app for clear insight.
Features of Opera Browser
- The browser is smart, free, safe to use, as well as fast in providing web results.
- With the help of a built-in VPN, you can browse the internet safely without any trace.
- The integrated chat platforms allow you to connect with different people.
- You can use the tool to visit different websites on Roku TV.
- With multiple themes and customization options, you can edit the appearance of the browser as you want.
If you want a lightweight web browser for Roku TV and other devices then POPRISM is the one for you. The app is so light that it takes only KBs of space to operate. The app is text-based and provides all the information in basic formats. Here are some features of the platform that may excite you.
Features of POPRISM
- The app does not provide any image or multimedia images for the searches.
- The interface of the tool is quite straightforward.
- You may be unsatisfied with the keyword and text placement of the browser.
- POPRISM can be used through the remote of the Roku devices.
Read More: Best & Fastest Browsers for Windows
5. Web Video Caster
Web Video Caster is more than just the best web browser for Roku. The app also allows you to stream different types of content on your Roku TV. Moreover, you can also join live streams on Roku devices quite easily. You can use the tool to cast Chrome and other browsers to Roku. Read the features of the browser for more.
Features of Web Video Caster
- You can download and install the app for free and browse the internet.
- The app allows you to connect with your Roku device and watch anything you want.
- You can use the app to find online subtitles for different titles and play them easily.
- Whether it is audio, videos, live streaming, or others. Web Video Caster provides access to them all.
6. The Roku Channel
The next best internet browser app for Roku devices is The Roku Channel. The Roku Channel is an app developed by the creators of Roku devices. The app allows you to stream different types of multimedia content and other data over the internet. Go through the features of The Roku Channel for further information.
Features of the Roku Channel
- The platform provides high-quality content for you.
- You can play videos, watch movies, catch up with the news, and do a lot m
- The creators of the tool provide regular updates with new features.
- Whether it is internet surfing or multimedia streaming, The Roku Channel does it all.
Read More: Best Google Chrome Security Extensions
Xfinity is another great alternative for Roku web browsers for all your devices. With the help of Xfinity, you can access different titles in a single place. You can watch different popular titles, shows, movies, music, and more through the app. Let’s have a look at the features of the app for details.
Features of Xfinity
- You will have to pay to get the subscription to the platform and then use it.
- The creators of the platform introduce new music daily for you.
- As Xfinity has everything, you may find the app a little overwhelming.
- You get to choose amongst several different plans and subscriptions as per your needs.
Wrapping Up on the Best Web Browsers for Roku Devices
Listed above, were some of the best web browsers in our view for your Roku device. If you wish to surf the internet, visit webpages, watch multimedia content, listen to signs, and do a lot more on Roku devices, then these are the best platforms for you.
All the products listed above secured a position after thorough research and tests. All the web browsers for your Roku devices are trustworthy and working. Download and install one or more browsers as per your requirements.
We hope that these web browsers for Roku devices help you in every way. We would love to hear your feedback in the comment section below. To get regular tech updates, subscribe to the newsletter from the Innovana Thinklabs Blog.