Read on to learn how to get the Dell Bluetooth drivers for Windows downloaded, installed, and updated to avoid Bluetooth connectivity and other problems.
Is the Bluetooth on your Dell computer not connecting, or are you facing other issues with it? If the answer to these questions is yes, we understand what a great deal of frustration you may be experiencing. To solve this problem, you need to download and install the Dell Bluetooth driver’s update for Windows.
If you are wondering about what drivers are and why you need them, let’s first clear that confusion. A driver is a software that bridges the gap between your computer and Bluetooth device. It helps them communicate with each other.
Without a driver or if the driver becomes outdated, the communication link between your PC and the Bluetooth hardware breaks down, resulting in annoying issues. Thus, you must always have the latest Dell Bluetooth drivers downloaded and installed.
The compatible and updated Dell Bluetooth drivers for Windows not only fix existing issues but also help dodge future problems. Hence, through this article, we talk about how to download Dell Bluetooth drivers for Windows, install, and update them.
Without wasting your extremely precious time, let’s move directly to it.
How to Download, Install, and Update Dell Bluetooth Drivers for Windows
Below are the methods using which you can download Dell Bluetooth drivers, install, and update them.
Method 1: Get the Bluetooth driver from Dell’s website
The website of every computer manufacturer offers required drivers for download. You can also find Bluetooth drivers on Dell’s website. However, you must know your computer’s operating system to install the correct drivers. To find the details about your OS, string along with the path Settings>System>About.
After knowing the OS details, take these steps to download and install the Dell Bluetooth driver’s update for Windows.
- Navigate to the website of Dell.
- Hover over the Support tab and choose Support Home from the drop-down menu.
- In the search box, enter the model of your Dell computer. Ours is Inspiron 15 3511.
- Choose Downloads & Drivers from the Resources section.
- Select Drivers & Downloads from the support for your computer.
- Click on Find drivers.
- Choose your Operating system.
- Perform Download action for the Bluetooth driver.
- Make two clicks on the file you downloaded in the last step to run it.
- Go along with the directions on your screen to install the Dell Bluetooth drivers update for Windows.
Method 2: Update Windows to download the Dell Bluetooth drivers
Updating Windows is also one of the commonly followed approaches to fix computer problems and download the required drivers. However, if the driver updates are very recently released. Still, you can string along with the following steps to try it.
- Make use of the shortcut command Windows+I to view your computer’s settings.
- Open the Update & Security settings.
- Check for updates.
- Now, download the update that Windows has made available and install it.
- After updating the operating system, restart your computer.
Also Read: Dell Monitor Driver Download & Update
Method 3: Download the Dell Bluetooth Driver’s update for Windows automatically (Recommended)
Many people do not like to update the drivers on their computers manually. Manual driver updates consume almost an entire day and energy of a person. Thus, we have got you covered if you dislike manual driver updates.
You can update the drivers by following the expert’s recommendation, i.e., using an automatic program, like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater updates all out-of-date drivers with just a click. Moreover, you can also make use of it to create and restore driver backups, increase the pace of driver downloads, and perform scheduled scans for drivers needing an update.
After you have installed Bit Driver Updater, here is how to update drivers with it.
- Wait till Windows finishes the scan of your computer (it only needs two to three seconds to scan the PC).
- Update All drivers to their newest possible version.
If you want to perform only the Bluetooth driver update, make a selection of the Update Now option to do it.
However, tech experts always recommend updating all drivers for top-notch computer performance.
Dell Bluetooth driver’s update for Windows downloaded and installed
Through this article, we learned different methods you can employ to download, install, and update the Dell Bluetooth drivers for Windows. You can use any of the ways shared in this article to complete the action.
If you want us to recommend one single method for updating drivers, as you may already know, we find it better to update drivers automatically using Bit Driver Updater.
For more tech-related information and guides, stay in touch with our blog.