If wifi is not working on your Dell device, then do not panic. Instead of doing that, use this guide to download Dell wifi drivers and resolve the issue.
Dell users have a common complaint these days that their wifi is not working. If you also have similar concerns and are worried for the same reason, then simply download the Dell wireless driver. For the uninitiated, the Dell wireless driver is software that helps Windows to communicate with the network adapter. Without an updated or correct driver, you encounter problems while connecting to the wifi network.
Therefore, through this post, we share with you the simplest Dell wireless driver download and update guide. All that you are required to do is, simply follow the methods listed in this manual to get the latest Dell wireless driver and resolve the connectivity issues.
Highly Recommended Software to Fix Dell Wireless Drivers
For those who don’t like to read the full guides and manuals, we suggest to move directly to the ITL Driver Updater part. It is one of the few software that many tech experts recommend along with us. You can yourself explore the features and functions of ITL Driver Updater as it is entirely free to download. Here is the download tab.
How to Download Dell Wireless Driver on Windows PC
Below are the easiest methods to download Dell wifi driver for Windows 7, 8, and 10. Simply, work your way down till you find the method that works for you perfectly.
Method 1: Download Dell Wireless Driver from the official Website
You can download Dell wireless driver from the official website. Follow the below steps to do it.
- Visit Dell’s official website .
- Go to the support tab and click on Product Support.
- Click on Detect PC.
- Choose Dell wifi driver from the list that comes up.
- Download and save the .exe file on your PC.
- Install the Dell wireless driver update.
- Lastly, restart your PC.
Method 2: Download Dell wireless driver update using Device Manager
Dell wifi driver for Windows 7, 8, 10 can be downloaded through Device Manager. Below are the steps to do it effortlessly.
- Press the Windows logo and R keys together to open the Run box.
- In the box, type devmgmt.msc and click on OK to launch Device Manager.
- Locate the Dell wifi adapter and right-click on the same.
- Select Update driver from the menu that appears.
- Choose “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
Wait till the Windows looks for and downloads the Dell wireless driver update.
Method 3: Update the Dell wifi driver using ITL Driver Updater
If the above two methods to download Dell wireless driver update seem tough to follow, we have a simple solution. Simply, get ITL Driver Updater to update all the drivers in a single click automatically. This best driver update software not only updates the drivers but also tweaks and optimizes the PC’s performance as a whole. Below are more of its features.
- It creates driver backups so that you can restore them if the need of doing it arises in the future.
- With this utility, you can schedule driver scans as per your convenience.
- There is support for multiple languages and all the latest versions of Windows.
- Encompasses tools to elevate the PC’s performance by 50%.
Above is just a snapshot of the benefits of ITL Driver Updater. You’ll get to know many more of them once you start using it. Therefore, get this wonderful software and take the PC’s performance a notch up.
Download, Intall and Update Dell WiFi Drivers
These were the methods to download Dell wireless driver and resolve the wifi connectivity issues effortlessly. We hope you find them useful. We bid adieu with a suggestion that always keep the device drivers up to date with the best software such as ITL Driver Updater for the unmatched PC performance. Lastly, before leaving, bookmark Innovana Blog so that you don’t miss any of our posts ever.