Advanced Micro Devices, i.e., AMD is a Californian company famous for the power-packed graphic cards and processors that it builds. It is among one of those companies that pay close attention to the user needs and comes with the perfect products to cater to their requirements. It identified that most of the users find it difficult to understand when the device needs a driver update and get the compatible drivers. Hence, it developed an auto-detect tool to solve this issue. But, the users still have confusion about the way to download an AMD driver with auto-detect. If you are also one of those confused users, then keep reading this typewritten note.
Here we elucidate the step-by-step instructions to download and install AMD driver with the auto-detect tool and various methods to update AMD driver. Let’s begin downloading, installing, and updating drivers without any delay.
Download AMD Driver with Auto-Detect
The process to download install and update the AMD driver with the auto-detect tool is slightly complicated and time-consuming. Still, if you want to try it, then string along the below steps.
- Visit the AMD support page.
- Select your product from the on-screen list and click on the “Submit” button. In our case, the product is a graphics card.
- Choose the operating system that your computer runs.
- Click on the “Download” button to download the AMD driver auto detect tool.
- After the download is complete, run the AMD driver auto detect tool.
- Go through the recommended and optional driver packages displayed on your screen and download and install the appropriate AMD driver package on your computer.
Install the AMD Driver through Device Manager
In case it is not possible to download the AMD driver with the auto-detect tool, then you can download, install, and update the AMD driver with Device Manager. Here is how to do it.
- Press the Windows and R keyboard keys to call up the “Run box.”
- Once the Run box opens, input “devmgmt.msc”, and select “OK” to open “Device Manager.”
- Wait for the Device Manager to come up. After it appears, expand the “Display adapters” category.
- Right-click the AMD graphics card and choose the “Update driver” option.
- Choose “Search automatically for updated driver software” from the available options.
- Wait for a couple of minutes till the Windows detects, downloads, and installs the latest AMD driver on your computer.
Download, Install and Update AMD Driver via ITL Driver Updater (Recommended)
As you can see, it is quite tough to download the AMD driver with the auto-detect tool, and other methods to install and update the AMD drivers is time-consuming. Therefore, we recommend an automatic method to download and install the latest version of AMD drivers on your computer. Simply get ITL Driver Updater, follow some quick instructions, and leave the rest to this utility. It updates drivers, fixes PC problems, and makes the device’s performance swift and smooth. Below are the steps to use ITL Driver Updater.
- Get ITL Driver Updater from the link shared in this write-up and install it.
- Let the automatic PC scan begin. If in a rare case it does not start automatically, then click on the “Scan” option to start the scan.
- After the scan finishes, click the “Update Now” button present in front of the AMD driver. To update all the drivers in a single go, click the “Update All” button.
These were the quick steps that you need to take for updating the AMD driver automatically. Now, let’s discuss the incredible benefits of ITL Driver Updater.
Amazing Advantages of ITL Driver Updater
- The tool downloads only those updates that have a certification from WHQL.
- It lets you back up the drivers and restores them without any hassles.
- Makes your computer perform swiftly and smoothly.
- It is a multilingual software with support for a plethora of languages.
- ITL Driver Updater is compatible with all the latest Windows versions.
- With this tool, the speed of the computer increases by up to 50%.
- Allows you to exclude the drivers for which you do not wish to run a scan.
Above was just a quick glimpse of the benefits of ITL Driver Updater. Click on the below link to download this utility and get all its advantages.
Download AMD Driver with Auto-Detect: Done Effortlessly
This post educated us about how to download the AMD drivers with the auto-detect tool and various other methods. In our view, it is best to download, install, and update drivers using ITL Driver Updater as this software also magically elevates the performance of computers. You can download it from the link shared here.
Now, it is time for us to take your leave. We will be back soon with another tech tutorial and updates. Be sure to bookmark our blog and join the newsletter so that you get notified as soon as the next post comes.