Do you know about NVIDIA? We are sure that if you are an avid computer user, then you must have at least heard of it. It is a pioneer graphics card manufacturer. And EVGA is its authorized partner in North America and the UK. It produces graphics cards based on NVIDIA-GPU and Intel chipset motherboards. If you have an EVGA video card or motherboard, then you can rest assured that your computer will perform superbly. But to get that superb performance, you must first download EVGA drivers.
It is the drivers that help your EVGA device communicate with the PC. Without an appropriate and updated driver, it is impossible to transfer your instructions to the computer correctly. And EVGA driver’s issues may lead to several problems like gaming errors, unexpected crashes, and even the fearful Blue/Black Screen of Death.
Therefore, to make sure that you do not face such hardships, we are here with a guide to download, install, and update EVGA drivers. Let’s move directly to the methods you can adopt to get the needed driver.
Methods to Download, Install and Update EVGA Drivers
Below are the ways to download EVGA drivers, install, and update them. To make things easy for you, we have separated them into two headings. The first one discusses how to download and install the driver. Whereas, the second talks about how to update it.
Download and Install EVGA drivers
Here are the ways you can download and install the drivers for your EVGA peripheral.
Method 1: Download the EVGA Drivers from the Company’s Website:
This is among the safest and reliable ways to download the EVGA driver updates and install them. Implement the below steps to get the driver downloaded and installed this way.
- Click here to open the EVGA homepage.
- Select the SERVICE tab and then choose Drivers and BIOS from the on-screen menu.
- Now, click on Graphics Card if you wish to download the drivers for your EVGA video card.
- Choose Motherboard to download the drivers for the motherboard. For other products like the audio card, select Other Products.
- If you selected Graphics card, select its FAMILY. For instance, we need to download the drivers for the GeForce 30 Series Family.
- Likewise, choose the Motherboard FAMILY if you selected Motherboard in the previous step.
- If you selected Other Products, then choose their CATEGORY. For example, the audio card.
- Select your OS if you need a graphic card driver.
- Choose PART NUMBER of the motherboard to get its driver.
- To get drivers for Other Products, select the PART NUMBER.
- Click on SUBMIT to get the graphic card driver.
- In the case of the motherboard, select the component TYPE, OS, and then click on SUBMIT.
- In the case of Other Products, select TYPE of the other product and then choose the SUBMIT option.
- Now, click on the Download option to get the driver file.
- Click on the downloaded.exe file and go along with the prompts appearing on your screen to install the EVGA drivers.
Method 2: Use Device Manager to Download EVGA drivers and Install Them:
In-built Windows tool to tackle drivers, i.e., Device Manager is also one of the ways to download, install and update the EVGA drivers. Below is how to use it.
- Apply the Windows+X command to launch the Quick Access menu.
- From the available menu, select Device Manager.
- Now, click on the branch of the peripheral for which you want to get the drivers. For example, we have selected Display adapters as we wish to download and install the drivers for our video card.
- Right-click on the EVGA device that needs drivers and select Update driver.
- Now, pick the first option you see on the screen, i.e., Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait till the EVGA drivers get downloaded.
- Give your PC a reboot to complete the installation of EVGA drivers.
Also Read: How to Update Graphics Drivers on Windows 10 Easily
Update EVGA drivers
You can take the below two routes to update the drivers for your EVGA peripherals.
Method 1: Give Windows an update:
Updating Windows is the manual way you can adopt to get the latest EVGA drivers on your computer. However, EVGA drivers may not be available with this method if their release is too recent. Still, you can try this approach by implementing these steps.
- To bring up the Quick Access menu, make use of the Windows+X command.
- From the menu available on the screen, select Settings.
- Pick Update & Security from the settings menu.
- Next, click on the tab titled Check for updates.
- Wait for the Windows update to get downloaded.
- Reboot your computer after completing the process.
Method 2: Update the EVGA Drivers Automatically (Recommended):
The manual method to download the updated EVGA drivers and install them may not always work. Further, if you take even a single wrong step while trying to perform the task manually, then your PC may suffer. Therefore, we suggest you avoid the risk and accomplish the task automatically using software like Bit Driver Updater, i.e., one of the best driver update programs available currently.
Bit Driver Updater lets you perform one-click driver updates and offers several benefits like system restore point creation, driver backups and restoration, and much more. You can read its complete features, pros, cons, and all other details here.
Below is how to get the needed EVGA drivers using this software.
- Click on the link below to Download Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the downloaded file and install Bit Driver Updater.
- After the installation, let the software perform a thorough PC scan (it scans the computer deeply in just a few seconds).
- Go to the EVGA peripheral you wish to update the driver for and then click Update Now.
For updating all the problematic drivers and elevating the PC performance in a single stroke, select Update All.
EVGA Drivers Downloaded, Installed, and Updated Successfully
Through this article, we discussed the methods to download, install and update EVGA drivers quickly and effectively. You can follow any of the approaches you feel comfortable working with. However, the one we recommend is automatic driver download and update through Bit Driver Updater. This software fixes all the driver-related issues that you may be experiencing. Before leaving this blog, do not forget to subscribe to it to get your daily dose of tech knowledge.