Download Apple Mobile USB Device driver and install it to connect Apple devices to your computer without any problems. Read on to find the best possible ways to do it.
Is the computer not recognizing your iPhone, iPad, or iPod? If yes, you need to check whether you have the updated Apple Mobile Device USB driver downloaded or not.
It is a driver that helps your Apple devices communicate with the computer to perform your commands.
Without the Apple Mobile Device USB driver, you are sure to face connection problems when connecting an Apple device to the computer.
Thus, through this article, we acquaint you with the ways to download, install, and update Apple Mobile Device USB drivers on Windows 10/8/7.
Ways to download, install, and update Apple Mobile USB Device driver
Below are methods to download the updated Apple Mobile USB Device driver and install it.
Method 1: Get Apple Mobile USB Device driver from Device Manager
Device Manager is a program in Windows that finds, downloads, and installs all needed driver updates.
Below is how to put the Device Manager to use to download and install Apple Mobile USB Device driver updates.
- Connect your Apple device to the computer.
- Make a right-click on This PC icon on your desktop and choose Manage from the contextual menu.
- Select System Tools from the left panel of the Computer Management window.
- Pick Device Manager to launch it.
- Make a click on Universal Serial Bus devices to locate the Apple Mobile USB Device driver.
- Make a right-click on the Apple Mobile Device USB Device and select Update Driver.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After Windows downloads, the Apple Mobile USB Device driver update restarts the computer.
You can also use the Device Manager to reinstall the Apple Mobile USB Device driver if it is not installed correctly. Below is how to do it.
Steps to reinstall the driver for Apple Mobile USB Device
- Launch the Device Manager.
- Click on the Universal Serial Bus devices.
- Make a right-click on the Apple Mobile Device USB Device and select Uninstall.
- Choose Delete the driver software for this device and click OK.
- Go to the Device Manager again, choose Action from the menu bar, and click Scan for hardware changes.
- Let the scanning complete to install the Apple Mobile USB Device driver on your PC.
Method 2: Download and install the Apple Mobile USB Device driver automatically (Our recommendation)
Above, we highlighted the manual method to download the Apple Mobile USB Device driver’s update and install it. As you may also agree, it is a bit cumbersome to follow.
Thus, we recommend you use a professional program like Bit Driver Updater to execute the task automatically.
Bit Driver Updater gets you the latest driver updates from the most reliable sources with just a single click. Moreover, it also lets you create driver backups to restore them with one click if you want to do it.
Furthermore, you can even expedite the driver download speed and perform many other essential functions with this software.
You can get the whole information about Bit Driver Updater through our other post that reviews it in detail.
Below we talk about the easy steps you need to take to download the updated Apple Mobile USB Device driver for Windows 10/8/7 and install it.
- Make a click on the download button shown below to get the Bit Driver Updater’s setup.
- Click twice on the setup that gets downloaded and follow the on-screen wizard’s commands to install the software.
- Let Bit Driver Updater scan your computer (the scan takes only two to three seconds from your precious time).
- Update All drivers to their latest version with just a click.
To update only the Apple Mobile USB Device driver, choose the Update Now tool.
Updated Apple Mobile USB Device driver downloaded and installed
This article brought to the fore methods to download and install the Apple Mobile USB Device driver update on Windows 10/8/7. You can choose either of the ways depending on your technical knowledge and experience.
However, to help you download, install, and update drivers with minimum effort, we suggest using Bit Driver Updater.
If you know any other effective ways to download the Apple Mobile USB driver or have any questions, leave us a comment.