When the talk is about photography or anything related to photos, one of the first names that come to mind is Canon. This optical products company offers a wide range of products for all your needs ranging from clicking pictures or scanning them. One of its latest offerings includes CanoScan LiDE 120. It is among the immensely popular peripherals for scanning, sharing, and storing images. If you also use it, then you must first download CanoScan LiDE 120 driver, install, and update them. As it correctly works if you have compatible and well-updated drivers. How to download, install, and update drivers for CanoScan LiDE 120 is what this write-up discusses.
Without even a second’s delay, let’s begin to download and install CanoScan LiDE 120 driver. Then, we’ll move on to the best way to update them.
How to Download and Install CanoScan LiDE 120 Drivers
Below are the best methods to download and install the CanoScan LiDE 120 driver.
Method 1: Download CanoScan LiDE 120 driver via the official website
The official manufacturer website is the best place to download, install, and update CanoScan LiDE 120 driver. Below are the steps to do it.
- Visit the official Canon website.
- Click on “Support”.
- Click on “Software & Drivers”.
- Choose “Scanners”.
- Choose “CanoScan” and select “CanoScan LiDE 120” from the product list that appears on the screen.
- Canon auto detects your operating system. Now, you need to click on “Select”.
- Click on “Download” to begin downloading the CanoScan LiDE 120 driver.
- After the driver file gets downloaded, click on it, and follow the instructions displayed on your screen to finish the CanoScan LiDE 120 driver installation.
Method 2: Install CanoScan LiDE 120 driver via Device Manager
As the name entails, Device Manager is a Windows tool for the management of computer peripherals and to get the required drivers. Thus, below is how to use it to download, install, and update CanoScan LiDE 120 drivers.
- Hit Windows and R keys on your keyboard to launch “Run box”.
- In the Run box, enter “devmgmt.msc” and select “OK”.
- In the “Device Manager” expand “Printers” or “Print queues”.
- Right-click on CanoScan LiDE 120 (unknown device in some cases) and select “Update driver”.
- Click on “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- After the driver download finishes, restart the PC to complete the CanoScan LiDE 120 driver installation.
How to Update the CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver
Updating CanoScan LiDE 120 drivers is not something tough. It can be done effortlessly with the below methods.
Method 1: Update Windows
With every Windows update CanoScan LiDE 120 drivers get downloaded and updated. Thus, perform a Windows update with the steps stated below.
- Open the “Run box”.
- Type “ms-settings:windowsupdate” and choose “OK”.
- Now, if you see the “Download” button, then this implies that Windows has already found an update for the system. In this case, click on the Download button. Otherwise, click on “Check for updates”.
Method 2: Use ITL Driver Updater (Recommended)
Manually downloading, installing, and updating CanoScan LiDE 120 drivers require some sort of technical expertise and knowledge. Hence, we recommend that you update CanoScan LiDE 120 driver via ITL Driver Updater. It is the best utility to download, install, and update drivers without any tiresome efforts on your part. Three simple steps are all you need to implement. We share them below.
Steps to download and update CanoScan LiDE 120 driver via ITL Driver Updater
- Download, install and run ITL Driver Updater.
- Wait for the device scan to complete (takes only a few seconds).
- Click on “Update Now” to update CanoScan LiDE 120 driver. To update each of the worn-out, corrupt, or missing driver in a click, select “Update All”.
Has downloading, installing, and updating drivers ever been this easy? We know that no is your answer. Then, why to waste time waiting, instead of doing that, click on the below link to get ITL Driver Updater, and avail benefits such as scan scheduling, driver exclusion, backup and restore, WHQL certified drivers, multiple language support, and more.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Downloaded Successfully
This post highlighted the best methods to download, install, and update the CanoScan LiDE 120 drivers. You may use any of the above-mentioned ways. But, in our view, downloading, installing, and updating drivers via ITL Driver Updater is the easiest thing to do. Do let us know the method you adopted in the comment box below and stay tuned with Innovana Blog for such easy solutions to tech problems.