Do you want to extract the best performance from your new GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card? Then, read this article to learn the methods to download, install, and update the needed drivers for it.
While the CPU is a computer’s brain, a graphics card is its heart. It is what makes your computer game ready. Talking about graphics or video cards, NVIDIA is a name that flashes on our minds. The company makes stunning graphic cards that elevate your gaming experience. GeForce RTX 3070 is one of the highly impressive display cards fueled with Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture, improved Ray Tracing Cores, and Tensor Cores. However, the card may not correctly work unless you get the GeForce RTX 3070 driver downloaded.
Without compatible and appropriate drivers for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card, your PC won’t deliver the gaming performance you hope for. The driver ensures that you get a high-quality, glitch-free experience while playing your favorite games or performing other graphics-intensive activities.
Furthermore, not just downloading and installing, it is equally important to keep the driver updated for smooth performance. Therefore, this article sheds light on the quickest and easiest methods to download, install and update GeForce RTX 3070 drivers. Let’s not waste time and move straight to them.
Methods to Download NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Driver, Install, and Update it
Below are the different ways to get the GeForce RTX 3070 driver downloaded, installed, and updated.
Method 1: Download the GeForce RTX 3070 drivers, install, and update them via NVIDIA’s website
NVIDIA has all the required drivers for every product on the official website. You just need to find the drives that are a compatible and perfect match for your computer. Below is how to do that to download and install the updated NVIDIA 3070 drivers.
- Click here to navigate to NVIDIA’s website.
- Click on the DRIVERS tab.
- Choose GeForce as the Product Type.
- Select GeForce RTX 30 Series as the Product Series.
- Now, select your Product, i.e., GeForce RTX 3070 Ti.
- Choose your operating system.
- Select whether you want to download Game Ready Driver or Studio Driver.
A Game Ready Driver supports all the latest games, patches, and DLCs from the launch itself. Whereas, Studio Driver is for those users who prefer stability and quality of performance for tasks like video editing, animation, photography, graphic design, and live streaming.
- Choose your Language.
- Click on SEARCH.
- Click on DOWNLOAD to get the driver file downloaded.
- Click on the downloaded driver file and then comply with the directions you get to install the GeForce RTX 3070 driver.
Method 2: Get the Driver you need through Device Manager
All Windows versions encompass a mechanism to perform all driver-related activities, such as downloading, installing, and updating them. This in-built system is called Device Manager. You employ it to download, install, and update the GeForce RTX 3070 driver. Below is the trail of steps to do it.
- Right-click on the Start icon.
- Select Device Manager from the menu you get.
- After the Device Manager opens, click on Display adapters.
- Right-click on the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 drivers and then pick Update driver from the list of options.
- Now, you need to select first of the available two options, i.e., Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After Windows completes the download of the GeForce RTX 3070 driver, restart the PC.
Method 3: Update your Version of Windows
Along with the fixes to common PC problems, a Windows update brings with it the drivers your computer needs. However, it may not be successful in doing so if the driver is made available by the manufacturer only a few hours or days earlier. Still, you can try this way to get the new and updated GeForce RTX 3070 driver installed on your PC by following these steps.
- Right-click on the Start icon.
- Select Settings from the on-screen menu.
- Pick Update & Security from the options available on the Settings window.
- Choose the Check for updates option.
- Download the update available for your operating system and install it.
- Finally, give your computer a restart.
Method 4: Download GeForce RTX 3070 Driver, Install, and Update the Same Automatically (Recommended)
Above were all the manual options you have when it comes to downloading, installing, and updating your NVIDIA 3070 drivers. They all have their own drawbacks. For instance, you may download wrong or incompatible drivers through NVIDIA’s website, Device Manager or Windows may not be successful in finding updated drivers, etc. Therefore, to save you from these shortcomings and help you get all the required drivers effortlessly, we recommend an automatic way.
You can leave the task of downloading, installing, and updating drivers to Bit Driver Updater, i.e., one of the best software to get the drivers updated automatically. In addition to updating drivers with a click, it also provides you multiple benefits. For instance, it offers the options to create a driver backup and restore it, create a restore point for your computer, accelerate the speed at which the software downloads drivers, and more. To get complete information about this program, you can read this article.
Now, let’s discuss how to use this software for downloading and installing the updated GeForce RTX 3070 driver.
- Click the download button shared here and then get the software setup downloaded.
- Click on the setup you have downloaded and follow the prompts to install the software.
- Wait for a second or two till the PC scan is complete.
- Click on the Update Now option you see next to the GeForce RTX 3070 driver.
Why update only the GeForce 3070 driver when you can get all the drivers updated instantly with just a click? You can update all your drivers and elevate the PC performance with a single click on the Update All button.
GeForce RTX 3070 Driver Downloaded Quickly and Easily
Through this article, we learned how to download the GeForce RTX 3070 driver, install, and update it effortlessly. You can perform this task using any of the above approaches. However, our personal recommendation is downloading, installing, and updating the driver automatically using one of the top driver update tools, i.e., Bit Driver Updater. Do share your views about this post and our blog through the comment section.