Are you searching for the ways to download HP LaserJet 1020 driver for free? Read this article to know them.
A big box-like machine with a gigantic web of wires that attach it to the computer, pondering what this box is? Well, it is a printer connected to the PC via a lot of cables. It was a scene before 2003 when wireless printers were unknown to the world. After the introduction of wireless printers, printing became a whole lot hassle-free task. Talking about the no-wire printing machines, the name of HP LaserJet 1020 comes to the mind as it is among the most robust wireless printers. You are lucky if you have it. But, first, you need to download HP LaserJet 1020 driver to use the printer without any glitches.
However, only the correct driver download and installation is not enough to keep all sorts of printing errors at bay. You also need to update HP LaserJet 1020 driver regularly to drive all the problems away. Therefore, in this article, we elucidate the methods to download and install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver as well as update it.
For your ease of understanding, we have grouped the ways to download and install HP LaserJet 1020 driver in a single section. First, we are going to discuss that. After completing the download and installation, we will begin to update it.
Download HP LaserJet 1020 Driver For Free, Install and Update It in No Time
Below are the quick and easy to execute methods to download HP LaserJet 1020 driver, install, and update it.
Part I: Download and Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Here are the methods needed to download and install HP LaserJet 1020 driver in a nanosecond.
Method 1: Download HP LaserJet 1020 Driver via HP Website
One way to download the HP LaserJet 1020 driver for free is through the official HP website. You are required to tread on the heels of the below directions to download and install the driver through the official website.
- Visit the HP website.
- Click on “Support” and choose “Software & drivers” from the drop-down list.
- Choose “Printer” from the products displayed on the screen.
- Enter the product name in the given box and click on “Submit.”
- HP automatically detects your operating system. However, you can choose a different operating system if the detected one is not correct. Once the OS is detected, click on “Download” to download the driver that you need.
- Once the driver file downloads, double click it to install the required driver for your printer.
Method 2: Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Using Device Manager
Another method to download, install, and update HP LaserJet 1020 driver is through Device Manager. Below is the way to use it.
- Call up the Run box using the shortcut command Windows + R.
- In that box, type “devmgmt.msc” and select “OK.”
- After you get the Device Manager on your computer screen, click on the “Printers” or “Print Ques” section to expand the same.
- Right-click on the HP LaserJet 1020 printer and select “Update driver” from the on-screen menu.
- At last, choose “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
Now, have a bit of patience and let Windows search for the needed drivers and install them on your device. However, it may disappoint you if the driver update is too recently released.
Part II: Update HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Updating HP LaserJet 1020 driver is also not difficult to accomplish. You can perform this task effortlessly with the below methods.
Method 1: Update Your Windows Version
With every operating system update, you receive new features and updated drivers for every peripheral that is attached to the computer. Hence, updating Windows is also one of the methods to download and update the HP LaserJet 1020 driver for free. Follow the instructions shared below to do the same.
- Press Windows and I key together to trigger Settings.
- After the Settings window shows up, choose “Update & Security” from the options that you get on the screen.
- Once you the Update & Security window becomes visible, go to “Windows Update.”
- Click on the “Check for updates” button.
- Finally, download the detected update for your operating system.
Method 2: Use Bit Driver Updater To Download HP LaserJet 1020 Driver & Update It (Recommended)
This is the method that we recommend if you want not only to download, install, and update drivers, but also improve every bit of PC performance. With Bit Driver Updater, you can download and install the required driver updates automatically in a single click and makes the performance of your computer smoother than you have ever imagined. Moreover, this software downloads only WHQL validated drivers, and lets you backup and restore the drivers effortlessly. Here’s how to use this magical performance driver updater and computer performance booster.
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater from the below link.
- Wait till it finishes the automatic PC scan ( It takes only a few seconds to complete the scan).
- Review the scan results and click on the “Update Now” button located next to the printer or other driver that you want to update. Alternatively, you can update all the device drivers together with a single click on the “Upgrade to PRO” button.
Now, the ultimate printing experience is only a step away. Click on the below link to download Bit Driver Updater and get the best performance from your HP LaserJet 1020 printer.
Download HP LaserJet 1020 Driver for Free
This article taught us the simplest methods to download HP LaserJet 1020 driver, install, and update it for free without any hassles. We recommend you to make sure that the printer driver is always up to date so that your printing machine delivers a glitch-free performance. Hopefully, you found this guide useful, and for more such guides keep reading our blog.