You need the updated HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers to keep printing problems away. Read on to learn the best possible ways to download and install them on Windows 10.
HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP is a cost-effective multifunction printer well known for its superb performance. If you face any problems with it, its reason is not downloading the updated HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers.
The correct and compatible drivers help in the perfect execution of your commands. Without them, the computer cannot understand and execute your instructions correctly.
Therefore, this article walks you through methods to download HP LaserJet 1536DNF MFP drivers, install and update them.
Methods to download, install and update HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers
Let’s now take a look at the ways you can follow to download and install updated HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers for Windows 10.
Method 1: Get HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers from HP’s website
HP’s official website offers all the required driver updates for its products. It also allows you to download and install the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver’s update.
You can take these steps to obtain the needed drivers from HP’s website.
- Navigate to the website of HP.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the Support tab and pick Software & drivers from the available options.
- Choose Printer from the on-screen product categories.
- Enter the printer’s name, i.e., HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP in the search box and click on Submit.
- If the detected operating system is not correct, choose a different one (if you don’t know your operating system, find it through the path Settings>System>About).
- Make a click on Download to get the driver installation file on your computer.
- Click doubly on the installation file after downloading it.
- Follow the on-screen wizard to install the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers for Windows 10.
Method 2: Use Device Manager to download and install the HP Printer driver update
Device Manager is an in-built Windows software to download and install driver updates. You can use it to get the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers for Windows 10. Below are the step-by-step instructions to do it.
- Put the shortcut command Windows+X to use to obtain the Quick Access menu.
- Choose Device Manager from the menu to quickly access it.
- Make a selection of Printers or Print queues from the available categories.
- Right-click on your HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer and pick Update driver from the options that become available.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP software gets downloaded, let your computer restart.
Method 3: Allow Windows to update to download HP LaserJet drivers
Windows updates also download and install all the needed drivers on your computer if they are not very recently released. You can follow these steps to try downloading and installing the updated drivers for your printer HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP this way.
- Employ the hotkey to launch Settings, i.e., Windows+I.
- Pick Update & Security setting from the available panel.
- Check for updates.
- Begin the download and installation of available Windows updates.
- After completing the update process, restart your computer.
Method 4: Download and install HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver update automatically (Recommended)
If you do not want to follow a lengthy series of steps and spend your entire day updating drivers, we got you covered.
You can download and install all the needed drivers instantly with just a click using software like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater downloads and installs driver updates from reliable sources automatically with one click. Further, it also encompasses many useful features, such as single-click driver backup and restores, driver download speed acceleration, etc.
We have comprehensively reviewed Bit Driver Updater in another article on this blog. You can check it out to get detailed information about this software.
Below is how to download and install HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers using this program.
- Make a click on the link to download Bit Driver Updater’s installer given below.
- Make two clicks on the downloaded installer and follow the on-screen wizard to install Bit Driver Updater.
- Let the software take a couple of seconds to scan your computer.
- Update All flagged drivers to their newly released versions.
To update just the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver, you can put the Update Now option to use.
To get the best computer performance, we advise you to get all the drivers updated.
HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers update downloaded and installed
This article shared multiple ways to download HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers, install, and update them. You can make use of any of the methods you feel comfortable implementing.
However, we always update drivers with Bit Driver Updater as this software makes the process of downloading reliable drivers quick and simple.
For more technology-related guides and information, make sure to join our list of subscribers.