If you want to avoid printing issues, then get the latest version of your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver installed. This post shares the best ways to do it.
HP printers are phenomenal when it comes to printing quality. For instance, your HP’s LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw printer is quite unbeatable when the talk is about printing speed, as it prints up to 20 PPM. However, there can be certain annoying instances where the printer may not be working or become unavailable. To prevent such scenarios from happening, you need to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver.
A driver is a connector between your computer and the printer, helping them communicate with each other effectively. Without fitly downloaded, installed, and updated drivers, you are bound to encounter printing glitches.
Thus, this article discusses the ways to download, install, and update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver quickly and easily.
Methods to Download, Install and Update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw Driver
Below are the strategies that you can adopt to get the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver downloaded, installed, and updated.
Method 1: Download the Driver via the Official Website
Tech experts consider the printer manufacturer’s official website one of the most reliable sources to get the needed drivers. You can also download and install the updated HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver this way. However, first, you need to follow the path Settings>System>About to note down your computer’s model and operating system. After getting the required details, follow these steps to download the latest driver.
- Click here to navigate to the website of HP.
- Hang the mouse pointer over the Support tab.
- Pick Software & Drivers from the on-screen menu.
- Choose Printer.
- Key in the product name, i.e., HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw and click on Submit.
- Choose a different OS if HP has not identified the operating system correctly.
- Click on All drivers to expand them.
- Click on Download to get the required driver file downloaded.
- Double click on the downloaded file and install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver.
Method 2: Download and Install the Updated Driver with Device Manager
You can also use the in-built Windows tool, i.e., Device Manager to get the updated HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver downloaded and installed. Below is the step-by-step way to do the same.
- Employ the combination of keys Windows and X to launch the Quick Access menu.
- Choose Device Manager from the menu visible on your screen.
- Unfold the section named Printers/print queues.
- Right-click on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver and pick the Update driver option.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After Windows completes the driver download and install, restart the computer.
Method 3: Get the Operating System Updated
Updating the operating system is also one of the manual approaches that you can follow to download the updated driver and install it. However, if the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw printer driver is too recently released, then it may not be available this way. Still, you can follow these steps to give this method a try.
- Launch the Quick Access menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Update & Security from the Settings menu.
- Check for updates.
- Download the latest Windows update and install it.
- After completing the process, restart your computer.
Method 4: Download, Install, and Update the Driver Automatically (Recommended):
Above, we talked about various manual methods to download, install, and update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver. As it is itself visible, these ways consume quite a lot of time and energy, we suggest you update the driver automatically with software like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater downloads and installs the updated drivers instantly with just a click. Further, the software also allows you to create and restore driver backups, and accelerate the driver download speed. It also provides several other benefits that you can know after taking a thorough look at its detailed review.
Below is how to download, install, and update the LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver using Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the download button shared below to get the setup of Bit Driver Updater downloaded.
- Click on the downloaded setup and finish the software installation.
- Allow the automatic PC scan to complete (it only takes one or two seconds).
- Look thoroughly at the scan results and click on Update All to get all the outdated drivers updated automatically.
If you want to update only the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver, then you can click on the Update Now button to do just that. However, we recommend updating all the drivers for error-free PC performance.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver Downloaded, Installed, and Updated
Through this article, we learned various ways to download, install, and update the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw driver. You can implement any of them depending on your convenience. However, we recommend completing the task with Bit Driver Updater as this software lets you do it effortlessly. And, for more guides on how to perform different tech operations, keep reading this blog.