For your ease, here we mention the most secure ways to download, install, and update HP Officejet 4650 printer drivers on your Windows 10, 8, and 7 PC.
HP is very popular for its printing and scanning solutions. One such device is the HP Officejet 4650 printer. You can use the printer to make copies, print, scan, fax, and do a lot more.
The printer is easy to set up and use. If you are a new user, you need to download and install the HP Officejet 4650 printer driver for Windows and update the same if you are an existing one to run the device smoothly.
In the absence of updated HP Officejet 4650 printer drivers, you may face problems like the device not working or not being available. So, take the help of the methods listed in this write-up and update the driver to get ahead of such problems.
Methods to Download, Install and Update HP Officejet 4650 Printer Driver
The further sections of this write enlist and explain the best ways to download, install, and update HP Officejet 4650 printer drivers on your Windows 10, 8, and 7 PC for your ease of using the device, error-free.
Download the Driver From HP’s Official Support Website
Being the manufacturer, HP provides optimal support to its users. The same is the answer to how to download the HP Officejet 4650 printer driver. You can use the official support website to get the latest updates for any device driver by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of HP.
- Click on Support and then on Software and Drivers at the top of the page.
- Select the type of device. (Click on Printer for 4650 drivers).
- Type HP Officejet 4650 in the model search bar and press Enter.
- Select the required OS and then expand the category of Drivers>Basic Drivers.
- Now click on the Download button.
- Once the .exe file downloads, install it and restart the PC.
With the help of these steps, you can download and install HP Officejet 4650 printer driver and dodge the printer issues.
Update the HP Officejet 4650 Printer Driver Automatically with Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
If you are an existing user of the HP Officejet 4650 printer and facing not working and not available problems, then you should update its drivers automatically with the Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater is one of the most secure and the best PC driver updating utility available for free.
The tool is packed with easing features like quick backup and restore, update schedule, faster download, and much more. All in a single tool for your ease of access.
Moreover, all the updates are brought to you from trusted sources and manufacturer websites for 100% security. You also get all-day customer support in case you get stuck or need any help. You can check out the detailed review of the Bit Driver Updater for everything.
Here are some easy steps that you should follow to update HP Officejet 4650 printer driver on your Windows PC with Bit Driver Updater and run the printer smoothly as required:
- Download and install the Bit Driver Updater on your Windows PC.
- Run the driver updater tool and scan the system.
- The updater will list the latest updates for all system drivers, click on Update All to get them.
- Once all the updates are installed, restart your system and printer.
Now, your printer will run smoothly and respond to your commands as desired.
Update the Driver with the Help of the Device Manager
If you want to update your HP Officejet 4650 printer drivers, then you can take the help of the Device manager for the same. But before proceeding further, let us remind you that the process is tiring and time taking. A better alternative would be to use the previous method.
Follow these steps to download and update HP Officejet 4650 printer driver with the Device Manager:
- Launch the Device Manager by right-clicking the Start button and choosing the same.
- Expand the categories named Printer and Print Queues and look for HP Officejet 4650.
- Right-click on the printer name and select the Update driver option.
- If a popup appears, Search automatically for updated driver software
Use Windows Update to Update the Drivers
Windows Update utility also provides an option to download the latest version of different system drivers. However, this method is not as reliable as the automatic one but you can give it a try. Follows these steps for detailed information:
- Press Win+S keys, type Check for Updates, and press Enter.
- Let your system Check for updates (or command it manually) and download the same.
- Once the updates are installed, restart the system.
Successfully Download, Install, and Update HP Officejet 4650 Printer Driver
Here we conclude the methods to download, install and update the HP Officejet 4650 printer drivers on your Windows 10, 8, 7 PC. All of the above-listed methods are face to use as well as 100% working.
If you want a professional opinion, then we recommend that you use the Bit Driver Updater to get the latest driver for every device. This will easily help you get rid of HP Officejet 4650 printer driver not working and not available issues. Why we recommend this solution is because more than one outdated driver may result in such issues.
Hence, it would be smart to get ahead of these and other possible problems related to outdated drivers.
Get the latest version of the HP Officejet 4650 printer driver and run the device smoothly.
If you have any other issues or queries related to the topic, you can get in touch through the comments for solutions. Subscribe to the Innovana Thinklabs Blog for more such how-tos and tech blogs. Follow the solutions in this write-up to download, install and update the HP Officejet 4650 printer drivers on your Windows 10, 8, 7 PC and run the printer perfectly.