In this post, we discuss the methods to download, install, and update HP Pavilion X360 drivers to keep errors and performance issues at a bay.
HP is among one of the sought-after laptop brands. Millions of users worldwide use an HP laptop. The reason for which the HP notebooks PCs are so popular is the top-notch performance and pleasing computing experience that they provide. The latest in the series of HP laptops is Pavilion X360. However, even well-built laptops begin to show errors over time. And, Pavilion X360 is no exception. The reason for this is outdated, corrupt, and missing drivers. Therefore, through this post, we discuss the best ways to install and update HP Pavilion X360 drivers.
But, before moving on to them, it is first important to brush up your knowledge about computer drivers a bit.
Driver: What it is and how do I know which drivers need attention?
In simple terms, the driver is software that communicates your instructions to the hardware and gets them executed. If the drivers are not up to date, then the device fails to comply with your commands correctly. Thus, you must update HP Pavilion X360 drivers regularly.
Talking about which drivers need an update, below are the steps to check it.
- In the Windows search box, type Device Manager and select the topmost result.
- Once the Device Manager opens, look for hardware with a yellow exclamation mark.
The yellow mark indicates that you need to pay heed to that device and update its drivers.
Now that you know which HP Pavilion X360 drivers need to be updated, let’s talk about how to update them.
How to download, install, and update HP Pavilion X360 drivers?
You can download, install, and update HP Pavilion X360 drivers in two ways. One is the manual way and the other is the automatic method that we recommend. First, we discuss the manual method. Although this method is a bit cumbersome, still you may try your hands at it.
The Manual Way to Download HP Pavilion X360 Drivers
Windows comes with a built-in utility, known as Device Manager to resolve all the driver-related problems. Below are the steps for using it to download and update HP Pavilion X360 drivers.
- Open Device Manager.
- After the Device Manager opens, right-click the hardware component for which you need to download drivers.
- Choose “Update driver” from the menu that comes up on the screen.
- Now, click on “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
Wait till Windows finds and installs the latest drivers. However, Windows may fail to download or reinstall HP Pavilion X360 drivers if not much time has elapsed since the release of driver update.
Update HP Pavilion X360 Drivers Automatically
Since there is no guarantee that Windows will be able to find and download the latest HP Pavilion X360 drivers, we recommend you ITL Driver Updater. This wonderful utility lets you update all the worn out, faulty, and missing drivers automatically in just a few clicks. First, we discuss how to use this tool to update HP Pavilion X360 drivers.
How to Download HP Pavilion X360 drivers using ITL Driver Updater
Below are the steps to install HP Pavilion X360 drivers via ITL Driver Updater.
- Install and open ITL Driver Updater.
- Choose Scan from the left pane.
- Wait for the scan to finish
- Once the scan completes, go through the results and decide whether you want to download HP Pavilion X360 drivers manually or update them automatically.
- To update the drivers automatically, click on “Update all.”
See how easy it is to update drivers with ITL Driver Updater. Just a few simple steps and you are done. Well, ease of use is not the only thing that this incredible utility offers. Below are more of its features.
Noteworthy Features of ITL Driver Updater
Here are the worth-mentioning features of ITL Driver Updater that make it one of the best driver updaters.
- Lets you backup and restore drivers.
- Downloads only WHQL certified drivers on your computer.
- Makes your device up to 50% faster.
- It has support for all the latest Windows versions and multiple languages.
This is not all and you will notice many other benefits of ITL Driver Updater after using it. Therefore, without thinking twice, download this amazing software and take your laptop’s performance to another level.
In this post, we talked about the easiest methods to download, install, and update HP Pavilion X360 drivers. You can use any of these ways. But, for your convenience, we would recommend updating drivers via ITL Driver Updater. Lastly, before you go, don’t forget to subscribe and bookmark Innovana Blog for more such tech solutions and updates.