Download, install and update Arduino Nano driver on Windows 10 to avoid annoying issues. Read on to know the best ways to do it.
For all those looking for a compact yet power-packed broadband compatible board, Arduino Nano is the best choice. However, it may also make you face annoying issues if the Arduino Nano driver is not downloaded and installed.
Further, if the driver is outdated, then also you may encounter many unwelcomed problems. Therefore, updating the Arduino Nano driver is also crucial on Windows 10.
Thus, this article walks you through the best ways to download, install, re-install, and update the Arduino Nano driver.
Methods to download Arduino Nano driver, install and update it
Below are the different ways you can follow to download and install the Arduino Nano driver’s updated version.
Method 1: Download the driver through Device Manager:
You can download the Arduino Nano driver, install, and update it manually using Device Manager. However, a certain level of technical knowledge is required to implement this method effectively. Here are the steps to get the driver this way.
- Using the Windows+X keyboard command, launch the Quick Access menu.
- Select Device Manager from the options that appear on your screen.
- Unfold the Other Devices category.
- Right-click Arduino Nano and choose Update driver.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Let Windows complete the driver download, installation, and update.
Note: If you downloaded the wrong driver earlier, then you can uninstall it and install the correct Arduino Nano driver via Device Manager. Here is how to do it.
- Launch Device Manager.
- Expand the Other Devices.
- Right-click the Arduino Nano driver and choose Uninstall device.
- Mark the Delete the driver software for this device option.
- Click on OK/Uninstall.
- After completing the uninstallation, restart the computer to reinstall the Arduino Nano driver on Windows 10.
Method 2: Get the Arduino Nano driver via the official website:
The official website of Arduino is also among the top places to find the most compatible and reliable drivers. However, before proceeding further, you must follow the path Settings>System>About to know your computer’s operating system. After noting down the OS, follow these steps to get the updated Arduino Nano driver download.
- Click here to navigate to the website of Arduino.
- Click on the Software tab.
- Now, choose Windows 7 and the newer option from the left panel.
- Click on the Just Download option.
- After the file is downloaded, click on it and follow the instructions to install the Arduino Nano driver.
Method 3: Download and install the updated Arduino Nano driver automatically (Recommended):
The ways shared above were manual. And, like every other manual method, they were exhausting (both in terms of time and effort). Therefore, we recommend automatic driver download, update, and installation.
You can download, install, and update drivers automatically with software like Bit Driver Updater. This software updates all the drivers with just a click and provides multiple benefits, such as driver backup and restore, driver download speed acceleration, etc. You can know about its whole range of features and advantages through this detailed review.
Below is how to download the updated driver and install it with Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the below download link to get Bit Driver Updater’s setup file.
- Click on the downloaded file and install Bit Driver Updater.
- Let the software complete the automatic PC scan (it takes just a few seconds).
- Click on the Update All option to get all the flagged drivers updated.
If you wish to update just the Arduino Nano driver, then click on the Update Now button present next to it to do that individually.
Arduino Nano driver downloaded, installed, and updated
Through this article, we discussed the ways to download, install, and update the Arduino Nano driver on Windows 10. You can complete the task by following any of these methods.
However, for your convenience, we suggest automatic driver download, installation, and update through Bit Driver Updater. This software solves all driver-related problems along with updating drivers automatically.
If you know other better methods to perform the task, then share the same through the comments section. And, for more tech how-tos, stay tuned to this blog.