Get the updated KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver downloaded and installed to ensure error-free printer performance. Read on to know the quickest, easiest, and most effective ways to do it.
KYOCERA FS-1120MFP is a highly appreciated printer for its compact size, high-quality printing at low costs.
However, despite its wonderful specifications, it may not meet your expectations without a compatible and updated KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver.
The driver connects the computer and printer for effective communication and execution of your commands.
If you do not download the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver, the printer may not function correctly.
Therefore, this article discusses methods to download, install, and update the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver on Windows 10.
Methods to download KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver update and install it
Let’s move to the ways to download, install, and update the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP printer scanner driver on Windows 10.
Method 1: Get the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver downloaded via the official website
Every printer manufacturer releases driver updates on its website for you to download. You can find the updated KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver on its official website to download and install it from there.
Below are the steps you need to follow to do it.
- Travel to KYOCERA’s download center.
- From the Choose an option menu, select your printer, i.e., FS-1120MFP.
- Change the operating system if the detected one is not correct. You can find your OS through the path Settings>System>About.
- Make a click on the icon to download the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP printer driver’s ZIP file.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- After reading the terms and conditions, click on Accept and continue to begin the download process.
- Click twice on the ZIP file you downloaded and follow installation instructions for the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver update.
Method 2: Get the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver via Device Manager
Device Manager is a tool found in Windows to facilitate the downloading and installation of driver updates.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to download the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP scanner driver’s updated version and install it using Device Manager.
- Apply the Windows+X hotkey to make the Quick Access menu visible.
- From the list of options, choose Device Manager.
- Make a click on Printers or Print queues to expand them.
- Right-click on the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP printer and make a selection of the Update driver option.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After completely downloading the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver update and installing it, restart the computer.
Method 3: Execute Windows update
Windows update is another way to fix common computer problems and download driver updates.
This process takes quite some time. And may not always be successful if the driver updates are released very recently.
Still, here are the steps for you to give it a try.
- Apply the Windows+I hotkey to open Settings.
- From the Settings window, select Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- Download and install the update Windows finds for your computer.
- Restart your computer.
Method 4: KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver’s update automatically (Recommended)
The manual methods to download and install KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver updates require a lot of time, patience, and technical skills.
Therefore, we always recommend downloading and installing driver updates automatically using software like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater downloads and installs all required driver updates automatically with one click.
Apart from this, it also offers many advanced features, such as driver backup creation and restoration, tools to increase the driver download speed, etc.
To know more about the incredible features and benefits of Bit Driver Updater, you can read our post that reviews it in detail.
Let’s take a look at the simple process you need to implement to download the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver update and install it via Bit Driver Updater.
- Make a click on the following button to download Bit Driver Updater’s setup.
- Make two clicks on the downloaded setup and follow the installation wizard to complete Bit Driver Updater’s installation.
- Allow the automated computer scan to complete (Bit Driver Updater needs only a couple of seconds to scan your computer).
- Update All drivers to their latest version for the best computer performance.
If you think it is appropriate to update just the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver, use the Update Now option.
However, we recommend updating all the drivers for the smooth performance of the computer.
KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver downloaded, installed, and updated
Above, we talked about the methods to download, install, and update the KYOCERA FS-1120MFP driver on Windows 10.
You can follow any of these methods according to your technical knowledge and convenience.
However, we recommend Bit Driver Updater to update drivers safely and easily with just a click.
If you liked this post, share it in your circle and subscribe to the Innovana blog.