Get the AOC monitor driver for Windows 10 to dodge annoying monitor performance problems. Read on to know the best methods to do it.
AOC offers a complete lineup of excellent monitors for gaming, office, and all other purposes. However, sometimes AOC monitor issues appear out of nowhere to hamper your experience.
It happens mostly when your computer does not have the required AOC monitor driver downloaded and installed.
Without well-compatible, updated, and appropriately installed drivers, your instructions are not communicated to the computer correctly. Hence, the computer fails in the proper execution of your commands.
Thus, this article brings to light ways to download, install, and update the AOC monitor driver.
Methods to download, install and update AOC monitor driver
Here are the ways you can follow to download the updated AOC monitor driver and install it on your Windows 10 computer.
Method 1: Download the monitor driver from AOC’s website
AOC’s official website provides all the required drivers for its products. You can download the AOC monitor driver and install it from there.
Below are the instructions you need to follow to download, install, and update the AOC monitor driver from its official website.
- Head to AOC’s official website.
- Choose Drivers & Software from the menu bar.
- Input your monitor’s model in the “What are you looking for?” box and press Enter.
Here, we are taking 27V2H as an example.
- Select your monitor from the ones displayed on your screen.
- Perform a click on the Download button present in the Drivers section to get the driver file downloaded.
- Click doubly on the downloaded zip file to unzip it and follow the instructions to install the AOC monitor driver on Windows 10.
Method 2: Make use of Device Manager to get AOC driver for Windows 10
Device Manager is an in-built program available in all Windows computers to download and install the updated driver versions.
You can apply the Device Manager to download and install the AOC monitor driver update for Windows 10. Below is the step-by-step way to do it.
- Apply the shortcut command to open the Quick Access menu, i.e., Windows+X.
- Click on Device Manager to access it.
- Make a click on Monitors to see them.
- Right-click on the AOC monitor driver and pick Update driver from the options present in the context menu.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After completing the driver update, restart the computer.
Method 3: Perform Windows update
Updating Windows often fixes the annoying computer problems you may be experiencing. And, it also downloads the updated versions of the outdated drivers that cause various issues.
Hence, update the operating system to install the updated AOC monitor driver on Windows 10. Below are the directions to do the same.
- Make use of the Windows+I keyboard shortcut to view the Settings of your computer.
- Select Update & Security from the options present on your screen.
- Check for updates.
- Get the recommended update download and install.
- After performing the above steps, give your computer a reboot.
Method 4: Download and install updated AOC monitor driver automatically (Recommended)
In our opinion, the manual methods to download the AOC monitor driver, install, and update them are a whole lot complicated. They need considerable effort, patience, technical knowledge, and time.
If you also agree with us, get the best driver update software, like Bit Driver Updater, to get the necessary driver updates downloaded and installed automatically.
Bit Driver Updater executes driver updates automatically with just one click of a button. Moreover, it also comes with many wonderful features, such as a driver backup and restores tool, an option to increase the driver download speed, etc.
There are a lot of advantageous features of this software. You can know about them in complete detail in the comprehensive Bit Driver Updater review where we have done a thorough analysis of this program.
- Click on the button given below to download the installer of Bit Driver Updater.
- Make dual clicks on the downloaded installer to run it and get the software installed.
- Permit the software to conduct a full computer scan for a few seconds.
- Make a single click on the Update All button to download the updated drivers and install them in the blink of an eye.
If updating every outdated driver does not seem right to you, click on the Update Now button next to the AOC monitor driver to get it updated individually.
AOC monitor driver downloaded and installed on Windows 10
This article brought to the fore many ways to download the updated AOC monitor driver and install it on your computer. You can use any of them to complete the task.
To make it more convenient for you to get the AOC monitor driver installed on Windows 10, we suggest using Bit Driver Updater.
For more helpful tech guides, keep reading and bookmark the Innovana blog.