Check out some of the best methods to download, install, and update Canon PIXMA MG2522 Drivers easily.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 is a great printer, scanner, and copier available at a reasonable price. The product is the best solution for home and basic office requirements. The 600 x 1200 DPI resolution of the printer provides the best result at economical costs.
Although the features of Canon PIXMA MG2522 are outstanding, some users reported device crashes, failure, slower operational speeds, fading of prints and scans, etc. The root of these problems is an outdated, corrupt, or missing driver.
Drivers help in processing the commands from the system to the device. Therefore, the performance of any device depreciates when the driver is not installed properly. In this article, we will list multiple methods to download, update and install Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers on Windows 10 and other OS.
100% Working Methods to Download, Install and Update Canon PIXMA MG2522 Drivers
Here are some of the best solutions to update, install, and download Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers for free on any Windows operating system. Take the help of these methods to run the device properly and perform multiple functions smoothly.
Download Canon Drivers from the Official Canon Support Website
The first method to free download Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers is through the official Canon Support website. Every manufacturer, whether Canon or others, has an official Support website to provide the latest drivers for different products.
You can safely download Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers through the official website with the help of the following steps:
- Visit Canon Support
- In the website search bar, type PIXMA MG2522 and click on the first option from the suggestions.
- The website will redirect you to the product support page. From the page, click on Drivers & Downloads.
- Under the Drivers & Downloads head, select the Operating System you want the driver for. Then select the language.
- The website will list all the driver versions below. Select the one named, MG2522/MG2525 Full Driver and Software Package.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Download to download Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers for Windows PC.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the driver exe file and install Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver.
- Restart the computer in the end.
Once the driver is downloaded to your system, you will not face any printing, scanning, or copying issues. Your Canon device will run precisely, executing every single command of yours.
Methods to Update Canon PIXMA MG2522 Drivers on Windows 10
If you already have the Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver installed on your system and you are still facing some problems. It means that the driver is either outdated or corrupted. An improper driver is the root of any problem faced while operating any device on a Windows PC.
In this section of the article, we will explain multiple ways to update Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers on your system. Remember, these methods will only work if you have an old driver pre-installed.
There are two categories for methods to update Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers, i.e. Manual and Automatic. The manual method is to update the driver using the Device Manager or the Windows Update Utility. The automatic one is to use the Bit Driver Updater tool for the same. We recommend the automatic one for your ease of downloading.
Update Manually through the Device Manager
Here we are at the first manual method to update and install Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers easily. Device Manager, an integrated utility on Windows PC, allows you to manage and operate the working of every connected device on the system.
The process to update Canon PIXMA MG2522 through Device Manager may not be easy and effortless but gets the job done. Follow the following steps to update the device driver:
- Press Windows+X keys and click on Device Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Wait while the Device Manager loads and then double-click on the Printers and Printer Queues head.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2522 device, right-click on it, and select the Update Driver option.
- You will be provided with two alternatives to update Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver. Select the one named Search Automatically for the Updated Driver Software
- Wait for the driver to download and install on your system and then restart your computer.
Once the adobe process is complete, give any print, scan, or copy command to your device. You will see that the device is working smoothly and executing every task quickly. If you do not like this method or silk face problems, move on to the next method.
Use Windows OS Update
Have you ever wondered how do I install Canon PIXMA MG2522 without CD? Well, this is the perfect solution for your query.
You can use the Windows Update tool to update any drive on your system. As Windows releases new and compatible updates for your PC. It also provides updates for different drivers for ease.
That’s why updating Windows can help you to update Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers as well. Follow all the easy steps listed below to update your OS as well as the printer driver easily.
- Press Windows+S keys from the keyboard and search for Check for Updates on Windows 10.
- Click on the first option that appears in the search results.
- Once you are on the Update and Security settings of the OS, click on Check for Updates to proceed.
- Wait while Windows looks for the latest updates and then click on download to install them.
- Wait while Windows is updating. You can also do other work on the PC in between. Restart the system after the process completes.
Once the system restarts, you can easily operate the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer very easily. You will not face any problems related to the printer.
If you have any doubts related to is Canon PIXMA MG2522 compatible with Chromebook, then the answer is yes. You can use the printer on Chromebooks once you have updated drivers on the device.
If you didn’t like these methods to update Canon PIXMA MG2522, then you can use the automatic one explained in the next portion of the write-up.
Automatically Update Drivers On Windows 10 Using the Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
Sometimes, the manual methods listed above to update the drivers may not work effectively. The manual methods do not update all the drivers but the specific ones only. You can not update other drivers that may be causing errors in the working. Which, in turn, results in error persistence.
If you found the above manual methods to free download Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers tough and effort taking. You can use the Bit Driver Updater to update the driver automatically. With Bit Driver Updater you can update the drivers in real-time or schedule the same.
Bit Driver Updater is one of the most downloaded and commonly used driver updating utilities. The software provides so many customizable features to get the job done as you want. Bit Driver Updater also allows you to create backups and restore the same as and when required.
Here are some easy steps to update Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers through Bit Driver Updater:
- Firstly, you need to download the driver updating utility.
- Install the software.
- After the installation is complete, launch the software.
- Let it scan deeply for outdated drivers. Once the scan is complete, click on the Update Now button beside Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers to download it. You can select the Update All button to update every single driver.
- After some time, the program will download and install the driver. Restart the system afterward.
Once the system restarts, use the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer and watch it work perfectly.
Wrapping Up on How to Download, Update, and Install Canon PIXMA MG2522 Drivers
In the above sections, we explained a step-by-step tutorial to download, update, and install Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers on your system easily. Use any of these methods to update and download the driver as you want.
We recommend that if you are a first-time user of the device or have a new OS installed, you should download the Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers on your system otherwise the device won’t work properly.
If you are an existing user, facing any sort of problem with the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer drivers. We recommend that you use the Bit Driver Updater to update all the outdated drivers.
You can use the same methods to download Canon PIXMA MG2522 drivers for Chromebook, Windows, and other operating systems.
If you have any questions even remotely related to the topic, ask in the comment section below. Subscribe to the Innovana Thinklabs Blog for regular updates and tech blogs.