No gamers PC can exist without a graphic adapter. The graphics adapter makes it possible for millennials to run high-end games as well as sci-fi movies without any annoying glitches. Talking about the card manufacturing companies, Intel is among the pioneers. However, it sometimes becomes tough for Intel graphic card users to monitor and tweak its settings. Therefore, it is inevitable to download the Intel HD graphics control panel. This post talks about how to do it in the easiest way possible.
There are multiple methods to download, install, and update the Intel HD graphics control panel. We enlist the tried and tested ones in the below segments.
Quick & Easy Method to Download Intel HD graphics Control Panel and Install it
Below are the simple ways to download the Intel HD graphics control panel, install, and update it.
Method 1: Download the Intel HD graphics control panel via the official website
You can download, install, and update the Intel HD graphics control panel through the official Intel website. Here is how to do it.
- Visit the official Intel website.
- Search for the HD graphics control panel and select it from the results that appear.
- Click on “Download” and then follow the instructions that show up on your screen to install it.
Method 2: Download Intel HD graphics control panel via Microsoft Store
Microsoft Store is another place from where you can download and install the Intel HD graphics control panel. Simply, string along the below steps to do it.
- Visit the Intel HD graphics control panel page on Microsoft Store.
- Click on the “Get” button to go to the Microsoft Store.
- After you have been redirected to the Microsoft Store, click on “Get” to download the Intel HD graphics control panel and install it.
Method 3: Use ITL Driver Updater (Recommended)
In our view, the smartest way to download, install and update the Intel HD graphics control panel is through ITL Driver Updater. This incredibly amazing tool not only gets you the panel but also automatically updates all the outdated, corrupt, and missing drivers to take your PC’s performance to greater heights. Below is how to use it.
Steps to Download Intel HD graphics control panel via ITL Driver Updater
- Download and setup ITL Driver Updater.
- Let the automatic PC scan complete (takes only a minute or two).
- After you get the scan results, click on “Update Now” to download, install, and update the Intel HD graphics control panel. To get the latest WHQL certified version of all the drivers in a single shot, click on “Update All”.
As you can now see, downloading, installing, and updating Intel HD graphics control panel is not at all tough with ITL Driver Updater. Further, this tool also offers you some unique and highly useful features such as driver backup and restore, scan scheduling, driver exclusion from the scan, WHQL authenticated drivers, multiple language support, and more. Thus, without wasting any more time, click on the below link to get it.
Download Intel HD graphics control panel: Done Easily
This post instructed us on how to download Intel HD control panel, install, and update it without any tiring efforts. In case you are confused about which method to try out first, then we suggest you begin with ITL Driver Updater. We are sure that after trying it, there would be no need to adopt the manual ways. Lastly, before you leave, don’t forget to drop a comment and tell us what you feel about this write-up cum guide. Also, follow us for more such posts.