Download Konica Minolta driver, install and update it to make sure that your printer delivers the best performance. Read on to know the simplest methods to do it.
When the talk is about printers, the name of Konica Minolta is sure to come. It is a Japanese MNC that builds iconic printing machines capable of giving shape to your ideas. The Konica Minolta printers are an excellent combination of cost-effectiveness and powerful printing performance. You have made a smart decision by choosing a printer from this brand as your printing machine. However, the printer may not deliver the performance that you expect if you do not download Konica Minolta driver correctly.
Therefore, through this article, we bring to you the easiest ways to download and install the Konica Minolta driver. Moreover, we shall also discuss how to update the driver so that you do not encounter even the slightest glitch while printing with your favourite printer.
Without any further delay, let’s now begin to download, install, and update the Konica Minolta driver.
It is an easy-breezy task to download the Konica Minolta driver, install, and update it if you are aware of the best ways to do it. We have categorized these methods into two parts so that you can understand them clearly. Here, we begin with the first part.
Part I: Download Konica Minolta Driver and Install It
Below are the methods to download and install the driver without any difficulties.
Method 1: Download Konica Minolta Driver via The Website
The official website of Konica Minolta has all the drivers that you require. Below is how to find and download them.
- Visit the Konica Minolta website.
- Choose “Support & Downloads” from the menu bar.
- Now, you will see the “How can we assist you?” screen. Scroll down to the “Technical Support” section and select “Drivers.”
- In the Quick Search box, type the printer model name and select it from the results.
- Click on “Drivers.”
- Choose the operating system of your computer.
- Click on the driver setup file to download the same.
- Unzip the downloaded driver file and implement the instructions that pop up on your screen to download it.
Method 2: Download and Install the Konica Minolta Driver through Device Manager
Device Manager lets you download, install, and update drivers for every peripheral device connected to the computer. Below is the way to download and install the driver for your Konica Minolta printer using Device Manager.
- Press the Windows and R key on the keyboard of your computer.
- In the Run box that comes up, type “devmgmt.msc” and click “OK.”
- After the Device Manager has come up on the screen, click on the “Printer” or “Print Queues” category to expand it.
- Right-click on the Konica Minolta printer and select “Update driver.”
- Now, two alternatives appear on the screen. Choose the first alternative, i.e., “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Let Windows download the Konica Minolta driver and install it on the PC.
Above was how to download and install the driver. Now, let’s learn the ways to update it.
Part II: Update Konica Minolta Driver
Below we elucidate the methods to update the driver for your printer in no time.
Method 1: Update the OS
Updating Windows is one of the easiest methods to download and update drivers. However, we cannot surely say that it will be successful in updating the driver as Windows often fails to download the driver update if it is released only a day or two before you update Windows. If you want to update the driver using this method, then implement these steps.
- Trigger the Run box and once it opens, type “ms-settings:windowsupdate.”
- Click on “OK” to open the update settings.
- When the update screen comes up, click “Check for updates.”
- Lastly, download the update that Windows has suggested for your PC.
Also Read: How to Update Printer Drivers in Windows 10
Method 2: Use Bit Driver Updater to Update the Driver (Recommended)
There are two routes to download and update drivers, one is manual, and the other is an easy-breezy automatic route. We suggest you adopt the automatic way to update drivers as updating drivers automatically through Bit Driver Updater also improves the PC performance significantly. Additionally, other advantages of using Bit Driver Updater are that it downloads WHQL validated drivers, allows you to schedule the computer scan, backup and restore the drivers, and even accelerates the download speed of drivers. Talking about the way to use this program, here are the steps that you need to follow for using it.
How to Use Bit Driver Updater?
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater from the link given here.
- Wait for the program to automatically scan your PC. In case you want to run the scan in a manual way, then click “Scan.”
- After a couple of seconds when the scan results pop up, click the “Update Now” button present next to the driver that you need to update. If updating drivers one-by-one seems cumbersome, then simply click on the “Upgrade to PRO” button to update all the drivers in a single click.
Above were the most straightforward steps to update drivers and elevate the computer performance in one click. Click the link shared below to get Bit Driver Updater.
Download Konica Minolta Driver: Done successfully
This article shared the best methods to download Konica Minolta driver, install, and update it. If you want more assistance in downloading, installing, and updating the driver for this printer or any other peripheral device, then let us know through the comment section below. We will be back soon with another tech guide. Subscribe to our blog and bookmark the same so that you do not miss it.