Here, we have explained the best ways to download and update the Logitech Driving Force GT Driver for Windows 10 and other versions
Almost every racing game fan has a wish to try out the Logitech Driving Force GT racing wheel. This gaming peripheral from the leading component manufacturer company has won the hearts of gamers across the globe for the fun and thrill it brings to the game. Have you also got it? If yes, then before you jump on the racing track with this wheel, first, download the Logitech Driving Force GT driver. Without the compatible and updated driver, the device will not give you the gaming pleasure that you expect.
Moreover, various issues such as “Logitech Driving Force GT wheel not working on PC” may also come your way. Therefore, here we discuss how to download, install and update the Logitech Driving Force GT driver for the ultimate device performance. But before moving on to the methods and solutions, let’s have a look at what is Logitech Driving Force GT Driver.
What is Logitech Driving Force GT Driver?
Logitech Driving Force GT is a gaming steering wheel commonly used to play racing games on computers and other platforms. Logitech Driving Force GT driver is a software program that allows smooth configuration and running of the steering wheel console attached to the computer or other platforms. The driver is very important to run and synchronize the steering wheel with the computer and other platforms.
Our Favorite Way to Download Logitech Driving Force GT driver
In the next section, we are discussing different methods to download the driver for the Logitech Driving Force GT racing wheel in detail. However, if you ask us about the way which we prefer the most, then our answer is automatic driver download and update via Bit Driver Updater. This software lets the users get all the needed drivers automatically in one click. And it also enhances the PC’s performance at the same time. You can also give it a spin by clicking the below download link.
Simple Methods to Download Logitech Driving Force GT Driver
Here are the quickest ways to download and install the Logitech Driving Force GT drivers on Windows 10.
Method 1: Download Logitech Driving Force GT Driver through the Official Website
You can find the latest driver for Logitech Driving Force GT on the official website of the company. Below is how to download the drivers from the website.
- Visit the official website of Logitech.
- Click on “Support” and select “Downloads” from the available options.
- In the given search box, input “Driving Force GT” and choose it from the results.
- Once the Getting Started screen comes up, click on the “Downloads” option.
- Now, click on the “Download Now” file to download the driver setup on your PC.
- Comply with the on-screen instructions to install the required drivers on your computer.
Also Read: How to Download Logitech Wheel Drivers for Windows 10,8,7?
Method 2: Install Logitech Driving Force GT Driver through Device Manager
You can use the in-built tool in Windows, i.e., Device Manager to install and update Logitech Driving Force GT driver. Below are steps to do the same.
- Use the combination of Windows and R keys to launch the “Run box.”
- After the Run box comes, type “devmgmt.msc” in the designated space to summon “Device Manager.”
- In the Device Manager, expand the section of “Sound, video, and game controllers.”
- Right-click your Logitech Driving Force GT and choose “Update driver” from the options present on your screen.
- Select “Browse my computer for driver software.”
- Input the location where you have saved the driver installation file, checkmark “Include subfolders”, and click on the “Browse” button.
- Specify the folder that has the driver file and click on the “OK” button.
- Tread on the heels of the instructions displayed on your screen to install the Logitech Driving Force GT drivers.
This was how to download Logitech Driving Force GT driver and install it. Now, we are going to update the driver for your Logitech device.
Also Read: How to Enable/Disable USB Port on Windows 10, 8, 7 (100% Working)
Simple Methods to Update Logitech Driving Force GT Driver On Windows 10
Updating the driver for Logitech Driving Force GT is also an easy thing to do if you know the best ways to accomplish this task. Below we share them.
Method 1: Update Windows
Performing a Windows update is among the most common methods to download a Logitech Driving Force GT driver and update it. However, this way may not always work as sometimes Windows fails to find the latest driver versions if they are recently released. If you want to try this method, then comply with the below steps.
- In the Run box, type “ms-settings:windowsupdate”, and click on the “OK” button to summon the Windows Update settings.
- After the update settings popup, click on the “Check for updates” button and wait for Windows to find the operating system update.
- Let Windows download the updated version of your operating system. And, if you are lucky, then it will also install the latest Logitech Driving Force GT driver on your computer.
Also Read: How to Download & Update Logitech Drivers? Here’re the Easy Methods
Method 2: Get Bit Driver Updater to Automatically Download, Install, And Update Logitech Driving Force GT Driver (Recommended)
If you do not have much time and patience to manually download, install, and update the driver for your Logitech gaming device, then we have a simple shortcut for you. Simply, get Bit Driver Updater from the link shared below, follow some quick steps, and forget about all your driver and device-related issues. In addition to automatically updating the drivers, Bit Driver Updater provides numerous other benefits. We will share them with you after discussing the steps to use Bit Driver Updater.
How to Update Drivers through Bit Driver Updater?
- Click on the Bit Driver Updater download link to get it.
- Install and open the utility.
- Allow it to scan the device automatically, or if you wish, then you can click on the “Scan” button to manually run the scan.
- Review the results of the scan and click on the “Update Now” button present next to the Logitech Driving Force GT driver. If you want, then you can update all the drivers in a single mouse click by clicking the “Update All” button.
These were the easy steps that you are required to follow for downloading, installing, and updating the drivers using Bit Driver Updater.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Logitech Driving Force GT Driver for Windows
You may have some additional questions related to the subject, hence we are trying to answer the same, here:
Q.1 Does Logitech Driving Force GT work on PC?
Yes the Logitech Driving Force GT works easily with different operating systems of the PC.
Q.2 How do I connect my Logitech Driving Force to my computer?
It is very easy to connect the Logitech Driving Force to the computer. You just need to plug in the device and install the driver with the help of one of the methods described above. The device will be ready to use after you restart the computer.
Q.3 Will Driving Force GT work on PS4?
No, the Logitech Driving Force GT will not work with PS4. it is only compatible with Windows, PS2, PS3, and some other platforms only.
Q.4 How do I calibrate my Logitech Driving Force GT PC?
You don’t have to do much to calibrate your Logitech Driving Force GT with your PC. Just plug in the device to your computer, install its driver, and Voila! Your driving console will start working as required.
Download Logitech Driving Force GT Driver: Done Effortlessly
This typewritten note educated us on how to download a Logitech Driving Force GT driver, install, and update it. We perform the driver downloading, installing, and updating tasks via Bit Driver Updater as this software also elevates the performance of our device. In case you prefer doing it in some other way, then enlighten us on the same through the below comment box. Also, do not forget to join our mailing list if you have not already done that.