Appropriate gaming accessories makes the game even more fun and exciting. With this view, Logitech, i.e., one of the pioneer computer peripheral manufacturer, introduced the racing wheels. These racing wheels take the adrenaline rush to another level, and this makes them a favorite of millennials worldwide. G29 is among the latest racing wheels offered by Logitech to the fans of racing games. Are you also one of those racing enthusiasts who has got Logitech G29 racing wheel? If yes, then gear up to enjoy the ultimate racing thrill on your PC. And, gearing up means to download Logitech G29 driver. Without compatible drivers, the performance of your racing wheel will not be as good as you expect.
Once you have downloaded and installed the drivers, it is crucial to keep them up to date always. How to download, install, and update Logitech G29 driver is what we shall elucidate through this typewritten note. Keep on reading to know the simplest methods to do it.
Quick and Easy Methods to Download Logitech G29 Driver and Install It
It is duck soup to download and install the Logitech G29 driver. Below we share the simple ways to do it. After downloading and installing the driver, we will learn how to update it.
Method 1: Download Logitech G29 Driver via the Official Website
Official website of Logitech is a place where you can get a driver for all its products. However, to download the drivers from the website, you must have the ability to differentiate between compatible and incompatible drivers, as downloading non-compatible drivers can cause various errors. Hence, follow the below steps cautiously to download and install, and update Logitech G29 drivers for Windows PC using this method.
- Go to the official website of Logitech.
- Click on the “Support” and select “Downloads” from the options that appear.
- Input “Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel” in the search box and select it from the results.
- After the “Getting Started” window appears, click on the “Downloads” option located at the left pane.
- Click on the “Download Now” button to download the required driver file.
- After the driver file downloads, go along with the on-screen instructions to install it.
Method 2: Install Logitech G29 Driver via Device Manager
If you do not mind following a bit long and technical series of steps, then you can also install the Logitech G29 drivers for Windows 10 PC through Device Manager. Below are the steps to do it.
- Press the Windows and R key in unison to open “Run box.”
- After the Run box appears, type “devmgmt.msc” in the given space and click “OK” to summon Device Manager.
- Wait for the Device Manager to appear. After it appears, expand “Sound, video, and game controllers.”
- Right-click on Logitech G29 and select “Update driver” from the options present in the context menu.
- Choose the option “Browse my computer for driver software.”
- In the given space, specify the location of the folder which has the driver file, tickmark “Include subfolders”, and select “Browse.”
- Choose the folder in which you have saved the driver installation file and click the “OK” button.
- Act according to the instructions displayed on your screen to install the driver.
This was how to download Logitech G29 driver and install it. Now, let’s have a look at the methods to update Logitech G29 driver on Windows PC.
Ways to Update Logitech G29 Driver
Below are the methods that you can adopt to download, install, and update drivers for Logitech G29.
Method 1: Update Logitech G29 Driver with Device Manager
It is possible to update drivers for your Logitech peripheral with Device Manager. However, this manual method to download, install, and update drivers can be a little time-consuming. If you want to try it, then here are the steps to update drivers using Device Manager.
- Summon Device Manager on your screen.
- After it opens, expand the category of “Sound, video, and game controllers.”
- Right-click on “Logitech G29” and select “Update driver” from the option list.
- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Now, wait for Windows to detect and download the updated version of Logitech G29 driver on your device. However, to your dismay, Windows may be unable to do so if the driver update is released only a few days or hours back.
Also Read: How to Reinstall Audio Drivers Windows 10
Method 2: Use BIT Driver Updater to Update Drivers Automatically (Recommended)
Till now, we have seen various manual ways to download, install, and update Logitech G29 drivers. Many users find them cumbersome and time taking. If you are also one of them, then we have got a piece of good news for you. You can perform the driver downloading, installation, and up-gradation with almost no effort. Yes, this is very much possible. Simply setup BIT Driver Updater, follow a few quick and simple steps, and you are good to go. Updating drivers has never been this simple. Let’s have a look at the steps that you need to follow for updating drivers with this utility.
Steps to Update Drivers With BIT Driver Updater
- Click on the link shared in this post for downloading and setting up BIT Driver Updater.
- Launch the utility and let it run an automatic PC scan. If you wish, then you can also click on the “Scan” button to manually initiate the scan.
- Once the scan finishes, click on the “Update Now” button located in front of the Logitech G29 driver to update it. For updating all the other drivers simultaneously, click on “Update All.”
These were the easiest steps to download, install, and update not only Logitech but also the other device drivers. Now, let’s take a look at the advantages of BIT Driver Updater that instigated us to recommend it.
Top Advantages of BIT Driver Updater
- Downloads only the WHQL authenticated drivers on your device.
- It increases your PC’s speed by 50%.
- Allows you to keep the drivers out of the scan purview by adding them to the exclusion list.
- Lets you create a driver backup and restore it with ease.
- BIT Driver Updater is among the best multilingual driver updaters available in the marketplace.
- This tool is available for download on all the latest versions of Windows.
- It has a vast driver database.
In addition to the above-listed benefits, BIT Driver Updater has several other advantages that you will notice after you start using this tool. Hence, click on the link given here to download it.
Download Logitech G29 Driver: Done Easily
Through this post, we learned the easiest possible ways to download Logitech G29 driver, install, and update it. We believe that the best way to accomplish this task is through BIT Driver Updater. This tool downloads the authentic and compatible driver version and takes the performance of your device to an unimaginably high level. However, if you have different views, then do let us know in the comment box. And, do not forget to join our mailing list in case you have not already joined it.