Follow the methods and step-by-step tutorial provided in this write-up to download Nvidia graphics drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7, and other operating systems.
Nvidia is a very famous, renowned, and trusted brand for graphics cards and other accessories. Nvidia graphics cards provide the best features and help in running games and programs smoothly.
But you can enjoy the smooth run of the Nvidia card with a perfect and working driver only. Drivers make it possible for the devices and the software to communicate with each other.
In this article, we will provide every possible way to download the Nvidia GeForce drivers on Windows 10 very easily. So, without wasting any of your time, here are some of the ways to download the driver on any Windows device easily.
The Best Ways to Download Nvidia Graphics Drivers on Windows 10
With the help of the methods provided below, you can easily download Nvidia graphics drivers on Windows 10 and any other operating system.
Method 1: Using the Official Nvidia Website
Every graphics card manufacturer, including Nvidia, has an official website to download graphics card drivers. On the official website, you will find new and old editions for drivers. Whether you have the latest graphics processing unit or an older one, you can find the perfect driver for every device on the official website.
Follow these steps to download and install Nvidia drivers on Windows 10 and other operating systems:
- Visit the official website of Nvidia.
- The website will ask you to provide the general details of your GPU like Product Type, Product Series, Product, Operating System, Download Type, and Language.
- After filling in the details properly, click on the Search button.
- Wait for a couple of seconds while the website looks for the perfect driver for you.
- After the product is listed, click on the Download button to download Nvidia drivers for Windows.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the executable file and install Nvidia drivers easily.
After the download and install are complete, restart your system to apply the changes permanently and properly. You can not run multiple games and applications on your device precisely and smoothly.
When you install Nvidia drivers on Windows 10, it ensures that you do not face any problems during or before the gameplay. If you found the process to be time-consuming, you can take the help of the next method.
Method 2: Download Nvidia Drivers Using Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
It takes a lot of time and effort to Nvidia GeForce download through the official Nvidia website. Additionally, not everyone has knowledge about their graphics card which makes it tricky to download graphics Nvidia drivers from the official website.
If you want to protect yourself from such problems and efforts, you can take the help of Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater is one of the best and most trusted driver updating utilities for Windows 10 and other OS. With the help of the updater tool, you can get the latest updates for Nvidia Geforce download and every other driver.
What makes the tool safe and effective is that it automatically scans the system for outdated drivers and provides updates from the official website of the manufacturer. You can also create a backup of existing drivers through Bit Driver Updater and restore them if the update does not work on your system.
Follow these steps to download Nvidia drivers for Windows through Bit Driver Updater:
- Download and install the Bit Driver Updater by clicking here.
- Launch the Bit Driver Updater tool and click on Scan Now.
- After a couple of minutes, the tool will list every outdated driver on your system. Either download Nvidia driver or press the Update All button to get the latest updates for every driver.
- Restart the system to apply the changes.
With the help of Bit Driver Updater, you can easily update or schedule the update anytime you want. Remember, it is better to update the drivers regularly than to face any problem. With the help of these easy steps, you can download Nvidia drivers as well as other drivers for your PC very easily.
Method 3: Download Nvidia Geforce Drivers Using GeForce Experience
If you are using an Nvidia GeForce graphics card on your PC. You can also download Nvidia GeForce drivers on Windows 10 using the GeForce Experience tool. GeForce Experience is an optimal tool that allows you to manage and do a lot more with your Nvidia Graphics cards.
Follow these steps to download the latest drivers using the Geforce Experience tool:
- Visit the official Nvidia Website and download the GeForce Experience utility.
- After the program is downloaded, install the same, and launch it.
- Under the main interface of the program, click on the Drivers tab.
- The software will look for the latest version of the GeForce driver for you. Click on Download Now to download the driver.
- After the download is complete, the software will install Nvidia Graphics driver for you within a couple of seconds.
With the help of this method, you can download Nvidia Geforce drivers only. If you have the GPU of other series, then we recommend that you use the above-stated methods.
Tips to Update Nvidia Graphics Driver
If your system has an Nvidia graphics driver installed. You can also update it using the methods listed above. Just visit the Nvidia official website or use the Bit Driver Updater to update the driver. If you want more help, check out the ways to update Nvidia drivers here.
With the help of the methods listed and explained in the above section of the article, you can download Nvidia graphics drivers quite easily. Use any method you like to download the driver.
However, we recommend that you use the Bit Driver Updater to download Nvidia Geforce drivers and others. You may not be able to find the drivers for every device online. So, it is wise to get the help of the software for ease.
Download and install Nvidia drivers on Windows 10 to enjoy a smoother run of your graphics processing unit. Games can run smoothly and precisely only if you download and keep the drivers updated at all times.
If you have any queries or want to suggest anything, write to us in the comment section below. Subscribe to the Innovana Thinklabs Blog newsletter and get interesting tech updates regularly.