If you are looking for methods for Samsung ML-2010 driver download and install on Windows 10, check out this article for precision.
Samsung ML-2010 is a mono laser printer for office and home use. The device is quite easy to set up and works with most of the devices quite easily. You can even use the printer on your smartphone and PC using Wifi instead of cables.
You get the best printing results as it uses a 1200 x 1200 DPI printing sequence. The printer is best for small office and home requirements. Although anyone can set up and use the printer, you may face Samsung ML-2010 not working or not available due to outdated or missing drivers.
Drivers are the main source that ensures a steady flow of information between the device and the system. To save yourself from these and other problems, you should download and install the latest drivers for ease.
In this article, we will list some easy and safe methods for Samsung ML-2010 driver download, update, and install on Windows 10, 8, 7. You can take the help of any method to get the latest driver updates on your PC and run the printer smoothly.
Methods for Samsung ML-2010 Driver Download, Update, Install
Take the help of the below-listed methods for Samsung ML-2010 driver download, update, and install for free on Windows 10. All of these methods are safe and provide driver updates quickly.
Method 1: Download the Driver From the Official Support Website
One of the safest methods for Samsung ML-2010 driver download is using the official support website. Samsung transferred the driver support of all its printers, scanners, and other devices to HP. Hence you need to visit the HP support website to download the drivers. Follow these steps to install the driver quickly:
- Visit the HP Software and Driver Support website.
- Click on Printer from the type of device.
- In the search bar of the website, type Samsung ML-2010 and hit Enter.
- After that, Choose a Different OS that you are using to proceed.
- Expand the categories viz. All drivers>Driver-Universal Print Driver>Basic Drivers.
- Click on the Download button in front of the Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows.
- After the executable file of the driver downloads, install the same.
- Restart the system after the install to apply all the changes properly.
Method 2: Automatically Update Samsung ML-2010 Driver with Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
If you are an existing user of the Samsung ML-2010, then you should go for the Samsung ML-2010 driver update and install. Updating any driver manually is not an easy task. Hence, we recommend that you use the automatic one for ease.
You should take the help of the Bit Driver Updater to update the printer and all other kinds of drivers. With a single click, you will get the latest updates for different systems and miscellaneous drivers straight from the manufacturer.
You can schedule the driver update according to your requirements. Additionally, you can also create driver backups and restore the same as and when required. The software does not breach the integrity of the system in any way and keeps your data intact.
Follow the following steps for Samsung ML-2010 driver download and update with the Bit Driver Updater:
- Download and install the driver updater tool.
- Launch the tool and allow it to deep scan the system for updates.
- After the updates appear, click on the Update All button.
- Let it complete the installation and then restart the system to apply the changes.
After the Samsung ML-2010 Driver install, you will not face any kind of printer not available or not working issues on your Windows PC.
Method 3: Update the Drivers with the Device Manager
For Samsung ML-2010 driver download, update, and install on Windows 10, you can also take the help of the Device Manager. This integrated tool will help you get the latest updates for all the devices instantly. However, the method is manual and not fully trustworthy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Right-click the Start button on your PC and select Device Manager.
- From the utility, expand the following: Printers, Print Queues, and Software Devices.
- Look for the Samsung ML-2010 in the categories and right-click on it.
- Select the option of Update driver
- Get rid of the pop-up by clicking Search automatically for updated driver software
- The utility will update the driver within a couple of minutes then restart the system.
Method 4: Take the Help of Windows Update Utility
The last best method for Samsung ML-2010 driver download and install it through Windows Update. Updating the Windows will also update some of the drivers for your ease. Follow the steps listed below for precision:
- Click on the Windows search bar, type Check for updates, and hit Enter.
- After the utility appears, click on Check for updates.
- Wait while it finds and lists all the updates for your PC and then download and install the same.
- Restart the system afterward and during the update as required.
Samsung ML-2010 Driver Download, Update, and Install: Conclusion
Above, were some of the best and most effective methods for Samsung ML-2010 driver download and update on Windows PC. With the help of these methods, you can get the latest updates for the printer driver on your system within a couple of minutes.
We recommend that you save yourself from all the hassle and take the help of Bit Driver Updater for ease. You do not even have to lift the finger while using the updater to update any driver.
If you have any doubts related to Samsung ML-2010 driver download and update, you can ask them in the comments. If you liked the write-up, subscribe to the newsletter and get more tech updates and blogs from Innovana Thinklabs Blog.