How crucial graphics cards are, this is something we don’t need to explain much. If you are a gamer, video editor, someone who likes streaming HD videos, or simply an avid computer user, you might already know the video card is the soul of your PC. Talking about the AMD Radeon HD 6310 card, well, it’s a great buy for its 80 Shader Processing Units, 8 TMUs, 4 ROPs, and clock speed of 500MHz. The specs sound good. But, what you need for a truly outstanding performance is to download the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver.
However, you cannot download the drivers in haste. Downloading drivers from untrusted sources can be harmful to your PC. Moreover, while downloading drivers, you must be sure about their compatibility with your computer. And, you must also update the driver from time to time. Then, you will get the smooth performance you want.
It is not a back-breaking task to download and update an AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics card, and you can do it quite easily. The next section shows you the simplest ways to do it.
Methods to download AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver, get it downloaded, and updated
Below are various ways for downloading the needed AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics drivers, installing them, and ensuring they are updated.
Method 1: Download AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics drivers via Device Manager:
The Device Manager is one authentic place to download, install and get the updated drivers for your Radeon HD 6310 graphics drivers. To implement this way, take the following steps.
- Right-click on the Windows Start icon present in the extreme left corner of the taskbar.
- From the menu on your desktop, pick the Device Manager tool.
- Click on the branch named Display adapters to view your graphics card.
- Right-click on the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics card and select Update driver.
- Now, pick the option named Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Let Windows perform the driver search, download, and installation.
- After Windows finishes the task, allow your computer to restart.
Method 2: Update the operating system to get the driver downloaded:
Another way you can adopt to download and update the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver is by updating your operating system. Though the success of this method is not guaranteed as Windows often fails to detect the driver updates if they are released only a few days or certain hours back. Still, you can follow these steps to give it a shot.
- Call up the Quick Access menu on your screen and then select Settings from it.
- Now, from the panel visible on your screen, select Update & Security.
- Click on the tab named Check for updates.
- Let the Windows update download.
- After the download and installation completes, allow your PC to reboot.
Also Read: How to Download, Install, and Update AMD Radeon Driver on Windows
Method 3: Use the automatic approach to download the updated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver (Recommended):
All of the manual methods shared above have their share of downsides. The common one is that they all are tough to implement, tiring, and time-consuming. However, you can accomplish the task automatically in just a few seconds using intelligent software like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater is a driver update tool that updates all the problematic drivers in a flash with one click. Along with this, it offers many other features like backing up and restoring drivers, creating restore points for the system, increasing the speed at which a driver is downloaded, etc. If you want to know more about this wonderful program, then you can take a look at its comprehensive review.
Now, let’s take you through the quick steps you must take to download and install the newly released driver for the AMD Radeon HD 6310 card.
- Click on the below button to download Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the software file that you downloaded.
- Let the program perform a deep PC scan (it takes just one or two seconds for doing a thorough computer scan).
- After completing the scan, navigate to the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver and choose the Update Now option.
We suggest you update not just the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver but also the other drivers for outstanding performance. To do that, you only need to click on the Update All button.
AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver downloaded and updated
Above was an explanation of the methods to download, install and update the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics drivers. You can use any of these ways to get the drivers you need. However, the most convenient way, in our opinion, is to download the drivers for your card and update them with Bit Driver Updater. For more information related to the tech world and solutions to various technological problems, be a regular reader of Innovana Blog.