In this post, we talk about the simplest and quickest ways to download and update battery drivers in Windows to keep fatal PC errors and crashes at bay.
Fearful errors such as the Blue Screen of Death and system crashes are often a result of poorly functioning battery. The batter may not perform correctly because of numerous reasons. However, outdated drivers are the first and foremost reason for poor battery performance. If you do not correctly download battery drivers in Windows and update them regularly, then the motherboard and battery fail to communicate with each other.
Therefore, this article shares how to download, install, reinstall, and update battery drivers in Windows to keep all such issues away. Without much delay, let’s now begin with the first section of this typewritten note, i.e., downloading, installing, and reinstalling the battery drivers in Windows.
Part I: How to Download Battery Drivers in Windows, Install, and Reinstall them
Here are the most straightforward methods to download battery drivers on Windows, install, and reinstall the same. After this, we will learn how to update battery drivers in Windows.
Way 1: Download Battery Drivers in Windows via the Manufacturer Website
The component manufacturer’s website contains all the drivers that a user may need. Therefore, here we share the steps to find, download, and install the battery drivers in Windows via the website of the manufacturer.
- Go to the battery manufacturer’s website.
- Search for the drivers that are compatible with the operating system and architecture of your computer.
- Download the correct and compatible driver file.
- Unzip the driver installation file once it gets downloaded.
- Now, act according to the on-screen instructions to install the battery drivers in Windows.
Way 2: Install Battery Drivers in Windows using Device Manager
The Device Manager is also one of the locations in a Windows computer from where you can download, install, and update the battery drivers. Here are the steps for doing it.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows and R key to trigger the “Run” box.
- Once the Run box opens, type “devmgmt.msc” and click on the “OK” button to open “Device Manager.”
- After the Device Manager is evoked, click on “Batteries” to expand them.
- Right-click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery and pick “Update driver” from the options that become available on the screen.
- Now pick “Search automatically for updated driver software” from the given alternatives.
- Wait for some time till Windows finds a driver update for battery in Windows, downloads, and installs it. However, you must have patience as this process may take up several hours to complete.
Way 3: Reinstall Battery Drivers in Windows using Device Manager
You can also use Device Manager to download the battery drivers in Windows again and reinstall the same. Below we share the steps for doing it.
- Open the driver management tool in Windows, i.e., “Device Manager.”
- Once the Device Manager is triggered, click on the “Batteries” category for expanding it.
- Right-click on the battery and choose “Uninstall device” from the available options.
- Tickmark the box saying “Delete the driver software for this device” and select “Uninstall/OK.”
- Wait for the uninstallation to complete and after it gets completed, restart the computer to let Windows download, install, and update the battery drivers in Windows.
Part II: How to Update Battery Drivers in Windows
You do not need to beat your brains out to download and update battery drivers in Windows. It is possible to accomplish this task effortlessly with the methods shared below.
Way 1: Perform a Windows Update for Manually Updating the Battery Drivers in Windows
You can update Windows to manually download the updated battery drivers on Windows. However, most of the users do not prefer this method as it may sometimes fail to get you the latest drivers. It fails, especially when the driver update is released only sometime back. Still, if you want to give it a spin, then here are the steps for the same.
- Use the Windows + I shortcut to evoke the “Settings” of your computer.
- After the Settings window pops up, click on the “Update & Security” option.
- After the Update & Security window is displayed on your screen, select “Windows Update.”
- Wait for the Windows Update window to come up and after it comes up, click on the “Check for updates” option.
- Download the available Windows update and wait for it to get installed on your computer.
Way 2: Update the Battery Drivers Automatically (Recommended)
Time and energy once lost never come back. Hence, it is of utmost importance to save and not waste the same. The above elucidated manual methods to download battery driver in Windows and update them consume much of your time and energy, that you could have used for more productive activities. Therefore, we recommend automatic drivers updates using Bit Driver Updater. It is among the most highly recommended driver updaters as it downloads only those drivers that have authentication from WHQL. Moreover, it also makes the computer error-free and jet fast. Further, it is also one of the easiest to use driver updaters as you only need to implement a few quick and easy steps to use it. We share them below.
- Click here to download and install Bit Driver Updater on your computer.
- Allow it to scan your PC automatically or initiate a manual scan by selecting the “Scan” option.
- Wait for a couple of seconds till the software scans every nook and corner of your computer to detect all the outdated, corrupt, and missing drivers.
- After you get the scan result, click on the “Update Now” button visible next to the battery to download the battery drivers in Windows and update them. You can also smartly update all the drivers in just a single click by clicking the “Update All” button. If you choose the Update All option, then you also get many other benefits such as creating and restoring the driver backups, accelerating the driver download process, and more.
As you can see, it is so simple to download and update the battery drivers in Windows and improve the PC performance with Bit Driver Updater. Thus, click on the link shared below to get this amazing software.
Download and Update Battery Drivers in Windows: Concluding Words
Through this article, we learned how to download the battery drivers in Windows, install, and reinstall the same. In addition to this, we also discussed the best ways to update the batter drivers in Windows so that the performance of your computer remains error-free and smooth. If you know any other better methods to accomplish these tasks, then you can share them with us via the comment box given below. Moreover, your suggestions and ideas for further improvement in this post are also welcomed. Another useful tech guide is on the way. Hence, hit the Subscribe Now and Bookmark buttons so that you get notified when it gets uploaded.