Epson is among pioneers in the printer manufacturing industry. Epson printers are well known all over the globe for their crystal clear print quality, their design, and the glitch-free printing experience that they provide. The latest offering in the series of printers by Epson is XP 245. It is an amazingly designed printer and has made its place in the marketplace within a short span. However, no matter how well built a printer is, you are bound to encounter printing errors if you don’t have the compatible drivers installed. Therefore, through this post, we discuss how to download Epson XP 245 driver, install, and update them in the best way.
Let’s start with downloading and installing Epson XP 245 drivers. After doing this, we will talk about how to update the drivers.
How to Download and Install Epson XP 245 Driver
Below we share the best methods to download Epson XP 245 driver and install them.
Method 1: Epson XP 245 Driver Download via the Official Website
You can effortlessly download Epson XP 245 driver through the official website. Here’s how this can be done.
- Visit the Epson support website.
- Click on “Printers”.
- Choose “All-In-Ones”.
- Click on the “XP Series”.
- Select “XP 245” from the product list that you see on the screen.
- Specify your operating system and click on “Download”.
- After the driver file downloads, follow the instructions on the screen to finish Epson XP 245 driver installation.
Method 2: Install Epson XP 245 Driver with Device Manager
You can also use the in-built utility in Windows, i.e., Device Manager to download and update Epson XP 245 driver. Here are the steps to do it.
- Press the Windows logo and R keys to call up the “Run box”.
- In the Run box, type “devmgmt.msc” and click “OK”.
- In the “Device Manager” expand the category of “Printer” or “Print queues”.
- Right-click Epson XP 245 and select “Update driver”.
- Now, click on “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Once Epson XP 245 driver gets downloaded and its installation is complete, restart the PC.
Above were the methods to download and install drivers. Now, let’s move to the ways to update Epson XP 245 driver.
How to Update Epson XP 245 Drivers
Updating the Epson XP 245 drivers is also not tough. Here we share the easy methods to do it.
Method 1: Update your operating system
Updating Windows is an excellent way to download and update Epson XP 245 drivers. With each OS update, Windows downloads the latest driver version (if it can find the same). Thus, follow the below steps to update the operating system.
- Open the “Run box”, type “ms-settings:windowsupdate”, and click “OK”.
- Click on “Check for updates”. In some cases when Windows has already checked for updates, you see the “Download” button. Click on it.
- Wait till the OS updates and Windows downloads install, and updates the Epson XP 245 driver.
Method 2: Use ITL Driver Updater (Recommended)
Above was the manual ways to download, install, and update Epson XP 245 driver. As you can see, they are a bit technical and tough to implement. Hence, we have an easy solution. Get ITL Driver Updater to automatically update drivers in a single left click. ITL Driver Updater updates drivers in a flash and also significantly improves the PC performance. Moreover, it also offers incredible features such as scan scheduling, driver backup and restores, freedom to exclude a driver from the scan, multilingual support, makes the PC 50% faster, and more.
Thus, follow the below steps series to update Epson XP 245 driver.
- Download ITL Driver Updater and install it.
- Call it up.
- For a few seconds, let it scan your PC.
- Click on “Update Now” to update Epson XP 245 driver. If you want to update more drivers in a single click, then choose “Update All”.
The above steps are all you need to implement to download, install, and update Epson XP 245 driver. Thus, click on the below link to get ITL Driver Updater and download, install, and update drivers easily as we did.
Epson XP 245 Driver Downloaded Successfully
This post brought to the fore the best methods to download, install, and update Epson XP 245 driver. You can implement the way that seems easy to you. However, in our view, the simplest way to do it is through ITL Driver Updater. Lastly, we would love to hear your feedback on this write-up through the below comment box.