If your HP LaserJet P1108 printer is not available, unable to function correctly, or you have bought it recently, download the updated drivers and install them for improved performance. Read on to learn the best ways to do it.
A majority of printing issues are connected to missing or outdated drivers. Your HP LaserJet P1108 printer, despite being one of the best monochrome printers, may not be working for the same reason. Therefore, to fix the problems, and in the case of newly brought printers, to prevent the issues from occurring, you need to download the HP LaserJet P1108 driver’s updated version and install it.
With all that being said, if you are wondering about how to do it in the easiest possible way, this article is all you need to read.
This write-up shares manual and automatic ways to download, install, and update HP LaserJet P1108 driver. Without further dilly-dallying, let’s move to them.
Methods to Download HP LaserJet P1108 Driver, Install, and Update it
Below is how you can download and install the updated HP LaserJet P1108 driver manually/automatically to fix issues like the printer is not available or to improve its working.
Method 1: Download the Updated Driver via the HP website
One of the most trusted sources to download the driver updates is the printer manufacturer’s official website. However, to apply this method effectively, you must know the make and model of your PC. Go through the path Settings>System>About to find that. After identifying your computer’s model and operating system, follow these steps to download and install the HP LaserJet P1108 driver’s updated version.
- Click here to navigate to HP’s website.
- Hover over the Support tab.
- Choose Software & drivers from the drop-down options.
- Click on Printer.
- Enter your product name, i.e., HP LaserJet P1108, and choose it from the results.
- Choose your operating system if the detected one is incorrect.
- Click on Download to get the required installation file of the HP LaserJet P1108 driver.
- Double click on the downloaded file and install the HP LaserJet P1108 driver.
Method 2: Install the Latest Driver through Device Manager
Another manual way to download the driver for HP LaserJet P1108 driver and install it is by using the Device Manager. Follow the below steps carefully as this method needs a bit of technical knowledge and patience.
- Make use of the Windows+X command to view the Quick Access menu.
- From the said menu, pick Device Manager.
- Click on Printers/Print queues.
- Right-click the HP LaserJet P1108 printer and choose Update driver.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After the driver download and update process completes, restart the PC.
Method 3: Get your Operating System Updated
Updating the operating system is also among one of the popularly used methods to download and install the updated drivers manually. However, the HP LaserJet P1108 printer driver may not be available if it is released too recently. Still, you can follow the below steps to try your luck.
- Launch the Quick Access menu (Windows+X keyboard shortcut).
- Select Settings from the available options.
- Choose Update & Security from the visible panel.
- Check for updates.
- Download and install the update recommended by Windows.
- After completing the update process, restart your computer.
Method 4: Download and Install the Updated HP LaserJet P1108 Driver Automatically (Recommended)
Above, we have learned how to download the HP LaserJet P1108 driver’s updated version and install it manually. As you can see, the manual methods need technical knowledge, time, and patience. Even a single wrong step while updating drivers can do more damage than good to your computer.
Therefore, to help you avoid the risk and update the driver effortlessly, we suggest you use software, like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater needs just a click to update all drivers automatically. Moreover, it provides multiple benefits, such as download speed acceleration, driver backup and restore, etc. We have reviewed it comprehensively. You can take a look at that review to know what all it has to offer.
Below is how to use this software to download and install the updated driver for the HP LaserJet P1108 printer.
- Click on the link shared here to download the setup file of Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the downloaded setup and install the software.
- Wait till the scan completes (the scan usually takes only two to three seconds to complete).
- Take a look at the results and click on the Update All button to get all the outdated drivers updated automatically.
However, if you only wish to update the HP LaserJet P1108 driver, you can click on the Update Now button present next to it. We recommend updating all the drivers for a faster, smoother, and error-free PC performance.
This article brought to your attention different methods to download, install, and update the HP LaserJet P1108 driver. You use any of these ways to get the latest drivers depending on your convenience. However, we recommend downloading, installing, and updating the driver with Bit Driver Updater. This software does all the work automatically with just a click and helps you fix all driver-related problems. For more interesting and knowledgeable tech guides, stay tuned to this blog.