Are you an architect, designer, engineer, or someone with artistic skills who want to unleash his creativity? If yes, then you might already know about Huion. The company builds phenomenal pen tablets, displays, and such other products for artistic individuals. Its latest offering Huion H420 is a dream device of many. With this tablet, one can draw, listen to music, and even play games. Artists, musicophiles, and gamers can’t get enough of this beautiful device. Are you feeling lucky to have this tablet? You are fortunate. But, you cannot just straightaway use it. First, you need to download the Huion H420 driver correctly.
If you are pondering about what the drivers are and why do you need them, then here is a simple explanation. Drivers are like a translator that makes the device understand and execute your commands accurately. In the absence of compatible and well-updated drivers, the tablet fails to deliver the best performance.
Therefore, this typewritten note discusses the simplest methods to download, install, and update the Huion H420 driver in New York minute. Without further waiting, let’s begin with downloading and installing the driver. After that, we will proceed to update it.
Quick and Easy Ways to Download and Install Huion H420 Driver
Here are the easy to follow methods to download, install, and update Huion H420 driver in almost no time.
Method 1: Download Huion H420 Driver Through the Official Website
You can download, install, and update the Huion H420 driver via the official website if you know how to find the compatible drivers. Below are the steps for downloading the driver this way.
- Go to the official Huion website.
- Choose “Support” and then click on the “Download” option.
- Either input the product model in the search box or specify the model and OS to get the required drivers.
- Click on the “Download” button to download the driver setup file.
- Unzip the downloaded driver file and comply with the on-screen instructions to install it.
Method 2: Install Huion H420 Driver Through Device Manager
Another way to download and install Huion H420 driver is through Device Manager, i.e., a built-in Windows tool. Below are the steps for the same.
- Use the Windows and R key combination to open “Run box.”
- Once Run box pops up, type “devmgmt.msc” and select “OK.”
- After the Device Manager is displayed, expand the category known as “Mice and other pointing devices.”
- Right-click on the Huion tablet and click on “Update driver.”
- Choose “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Now, if you are lucky enough, Windows will find and install the latest Huion H420 driver on your PC. If Windows fails to do so (It may happen if the update is recently released), then move to the next method.
Also Read: How to Reinstall Audio Drivers Windows 10
Method 3: Update Windows
With every update, Windows brings the latest version of required drivers. Hence, you can also update the operating system to download the Huion H420 driver. Below is the way to do it.
- In the “Run box”, type “ms-settings:windowsupdate”, and click on the “OK” button.
- Once you enter the Windows update screen, click on the “Check for updates” option. If there is no such button, then click on “Download” to install the already detected update.
- Restart the PC after Windows updates itself.
Now, after downloading and installing the Huion H420 driver, let’s update it.
The Best Way to Update the Huion H420 Driver: Use Bit Driver Updater
There are several manual ways to download, install, and update Huion H420 drivers, but none of these ways is easy to follow. You need considerable technical skills and endurance to update drivers manually. Further, a single wrong action on your part can bring several dreaded issues such as the Blue Screen of Death. Therefore, in our view, the best way to update drivers is through Bit Driver Updater. This amazing tool updates all your outdated, missing, and corrupt drivers in a nanosecond. In addition to this, it also resolves all the PC problems that you might be facing. We will talk more about the advantages of Bit Driver Updater a little later. First, here is how to use this utility.
How to Update Huion H420 Driver With Bit Driver Updater?
Below are the simple steps through which you can automatically download and update the Huion H420 driver in a heartbeat.
- Download and setup Bit Driver Updater through the link shared in this post.
- Let the utility automatically scan your PC.
- Once the automatic scan is finished, click on “Update Now” to update the Huion H420 driver. In case you want to perform a one-click update for all the drivers, then click on “Update All.”
Now, after discussing the easy to follow steps for updating drivers via Bit Driver Updater, below is a snapshot of the benefits that this utility offers.
Benefits of Bit Driver Updater
- It downloads and installs only authenticated drivers.
- The software lets you schedule driver scans.
- You can effortlessly back up and restore drivers.
- Allows you to exclude a driver from the scan.
- It is available for download on Windows 10, 8, and 7.
- You can use it in any language that you want as it supports multiple languages.
Above were only the prominent advantages of Bit Driver Updater. Many other benefits will come to your notice after you use this tool. Hence, click on the link given here to get it.
Download and Update Huion H420 Driver: Done Easily
Through this typewritten note, we learned the easiest methods to download the Huion H420 driver and install it. We also discussed the best method to update the Huion H420 driver. We would be waiting to hear your feedback on this post so that we can make further improvements. Moreover, if you are not already a subscriber to our blog, then we would be pleased to have you on our newsletter. And, we would also be happy to connect with you on our social media handles.