Download Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver update and install the same to prevent annoying graphics card-related issues. Read this article to know the top ways to do it.
Intel is a name that we do not need to introduce much. It is among the top manufacturers of processors and graphic cards. Talking about Intel UHD 630, it is one of the best graphics cards you can use to get top-notch gaming and overall computer performance. However, it may also get plagued with errors if the updated Intel UHD graphics 630 drivers is not available.
Without the connecting interface, i.e., the driver, your computer won’t understand and execute your instructions, resulting in various graphic issues. Therefore, to keep the annoying problems away, you need to download the Intel UHD Graphics 630 drivers update and install it.
Now, you do not need to wander here and there to learn how to do it. Through this article, we guide you through the easiest ways to download and install the Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers update.
Ways to download Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver, install, and update it
Below are the procedures you can use to download the updated Intel UHD Graphics 630 drivers and get it installed.
Method 1: Download Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver update from the manufacturer
You can download the latest Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver from Intel’s website itself, irrespective of whether you have an HP, Dell, Acer, Lenovo, or another computer. The only thing you need to know is your computer’s operating system. And you can find it through the path Settings>System>About.
After knowing what operating system your computer runs, follow these steps to get the driver you want.
- Head to the website of Intel.
- Open the Download Center.
- Choose Graphics from the on-screen product categories.
- Select Intel UHD Graphics Family from the Product menu at the left.
- Click on View More and scroll down to find the Intel UHD Graphics 630.
- Make a click on Download to get the Intel UHD Graphics 630 drivers installation file.
- Execute two clicks on the file that gets downloaded to your computer.
- Travel along with the directions that appear on your PC’s screen to install the Intel UHD Graphics 630 drivers.
Method 2: Apply Device Manager to install the Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver update
In case you are uninitiated, there is a program in Windows, named Device Manager, which you can employ to download the required drivers and install them. Below is the process for downloading and installing the updated Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver using Device Manager.
- Make use of the Windows search tool to look for and evoke Device Manager.
- Bring the Display adapters to the full view by clicking on them.
- Get the Intel UHD Graphics 630 right-clicked to use the Update driver option.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Once Windows the Intel UHD Graphics 630 drivers update is downloaded, restart the device to install it.
Method 3: Use an automatic program to download and install the Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver update (Recommended)
As you may have already seen, it is not easy to download the driver updates and install them manually. The manual methods need considerably huge effort and much of your time. Therefore, we recommend using automatic software (for instance, Bit Driver Updater) to make things easier.
Bit Driver Updater is among the top programs available currently to update drivers automatically. It needs just a click to get you all the required driver updates and install them. Furthermore, it also allows the user to prepare a backup of present drivers and restore them when needed, increase the pace at which a driver gets downloaded, and execute many such useful functions.
Now, below are the simple directions you need to follow to download the needed driver update and install it.
- Allow the software to run a quick (two to three seconds long) scan on your computer.
- Perform an update of all the drivers displayed as outdated. To do it, simply choose the Update All tool.
Instead of updating all the drivers, you can also opt to update only the Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver. Select the tool called Update Now to do the individual driver update.
Note: We recommend performing an update of all the outdated drivers for impeccable computer performance.
Method 4: Let Windows update
Whenever Windows updates, the update brings with itself fixes for the common issues and latest drivers. Thus, updating Windows is also a way you can use to download the newest version of the Intel UHD Graphics 630 drivers. Here is the process to do it.
- Apply the Settings shortcut, i.e., Windows+I.
- Select the setting called Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- After downloading the update and performing its installation, allow your device to restart.
Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver update downloaded and installed
This article acquainted us with how to download the Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver update and install it. You can perform the driver download, installation, and update using any of the methods shared above (or our recommendation, i.e., automatic update via Bit Driver Updater).
If you know a better way (other than the ones given in this article) to download and install the latest drivers for Intel UHD Graphics 630, spread your knowledge using the comments section below.
And, for more tech information, do not forget to read this blog daily.