In today’s post, we are going to discuss the different methods to download and update Lenovo G550 drivers on Windows 10.
Lenovo is quite a famous name in the technology industry. The multinational company produces smartphones, tablets, televisions, and many other electronic devices. Apart from all these things, the product for which Lenovo is that famous is its Laptops and Computers. The company produces some really amazing laptops. One of such laptops are Lenovo’s G550 laptop. It is an all-purpose laptop that comes with some amazing features and powerful performance. However, just list any other laptop and computer, drivers are the equal contributors to the performance along with the hardware devices. Hence, in the case of G550 as well, the drivers play a vital role in the performance. That’s why it is necessary to have some suitable drivers installed on your Lenovo G550. Along with having required drivers, it is even more important to update Lenovo G550 drivers on Windows 10 regularly.
So, let’s move on to the possible methods through which you can download, install, and update Lenovo G550 drivers.
Extremely Recommended Software For Perfectionists
However, if you are a perfectionist and only interested in knowing the best way to update Lenovo G550 drivers, then here we have an important recommendation for you. The finest way to download and install the latest driver updates is using the ITL Driver Updater. It is one of the driver updater with the most diversified and useful features. You can try it from here.
How to Download and Update Lenovo G550 Drivers on Windows 10
Although there are many ways to download and update Lenovo G550 drivers on Windows 10, but not all of them are reliable. Here are some of the reliable methods to update and install the Lenovo G550 drivers on Windows 10.
Method to download and install Lenovo G550 drivers
The most reliable method to download and install drivers on any famous device such as Lenovo is to download the drivers from their official websites. You can download Lenovo G550 drivers on Windows 10 from Lenovo’s official website by following the steps mentioned below.
1. At first, you need to visit this link:
2. Then scroll down a bit and click on Drivers & Software.
3. Now, it will ask you to enter the details such as product name, serial number, etc. Enter the required information.
4. Select your device from the drop-down menu, and it will take you to the Drivers & Software page.
5. On the Drivers & Software page, you have to enter the details of your Windows operating system.
6. After entering those details, it will provide you with the available drivers. You can now download Lenovo G550 drivers available on the screen.
The drivers will get downloaded in .exe format. So you can easily install them by launching the .exe file. Once you launch the .exe file for the Lenovo G550 driver, it will provide you with an installation wizard. You can just follow the instructions of that installation wizard to install Lenovo G550 drivers.
Method to Update Lenovo G550 drivers Manually
Usually, we do not recommend you to update drivers manually because it is quite a time-consuming process. But if you want to do so, you can follow these steps. However, before proceeding with the steps, we recommend you create a restore point for your existing Lenovo G550 drivers. You can follow these steps to do so.
1. Select the Start Icon and then type restore point in the search box.
2. Now select the search result that appears at the top.
3. At last, you have to select the Create option while enabling the Protecting to create the restore point. It will require a name, so enter the name you want and wait for it to get complete.
After creating a restore point, you are ready to update Lenovo G550 drivers on Windows 10. So follow these steps.
1. Open the Device Manager. You can do it by searching Device Manager in the search box.
2. Now select the device of your Lenovo G550 of which you want to update the driver.
3. It will expand the device drivers list, select the particular driver you want to update, and right-click on it.
4. Simply click on the Update driver option available in the drop-down menu.
5. A window will appear asking you to select among the ways to search for the driver updates. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
6. Windows will search for the available driver updates and update your Lenovo G550 drivers.
Method to update Lenovo G550 drivers automatically: ITL Driver Updater
The above method may seem a little tiresome and may require you to follow a lot of steps. However, instead of following such a long method, you can simply use ITL Driver Updater to update Lenovo G550 drivers on Windows 10. It is the simplest way to update your Lenovo G550 drivers or drivers of any other devices. You do not need to follow so many steps with ITL Driver Updater. Along with these, the software also offers many premium features. With ITL Driver Updater, you don’t need to create a restore point as you can even create a backup of your existing drivers. Hence, we recommend to everyone to use ITL Driver Updater to update their device drivers on any latest version of the Windows operating system. Here are a few easy steps that you can follow to update your Lenovo G550 drivers with this utility. Before that, download and install the software from the Button
1. Double click on the ITL Driver Updater software icon to launch it.
2. You don’t need to run a scan for your outdated drivers with this utility. ITL Driver Updater can automatically scan all your Lenovo G550 drivers. After scanning for a few seconds, it provides you with a list of all the drivers that require an update.
3. Now, as you are having a list of outdated Lenovo G550 drivers, click on the Update Now option to update them.
That’s all you have to do to update Lenovo G550 drivers on Windows 10 with ITL Driver Updater. You can use Device Manager as well to update your Lenovo G550 drivers manually. However, we still prefer and also advise you to use ITL Driver Updater.
Furthermore, if you want to know about drivers of many other devices, then subscribe to Innovana blogs.