Download, install and update Samsung monitor drivers to keep annoying performance errors away. Read on to know the quick, easy, and effective ways to do it.
Samsung monitors are known worldwide for their impressive technical specifications, appealing design, and top-notch performance. However, if there are no Samsung monitor drivers downloaded on your computer, it may not perform its best.
Timely download and install of Samsung monitor driver update are essential to maintain the monitor’s superb performance. The reason is, without updated drivers, the monitor and computer cannot communicate with each other effectively for error-free execution of your directions.
Therefore, this article highlights the methods to download the updated Samsung monitor drivers for Windows 10 install them.
Methods to download, install, and update Samsung monitor drivers
You can follow these approaches to get the updated Samsung monitor drivers downloaded and installed on Windows 10.
Method 1: Download updated monitor drivers from Samsung’s website
You can locate the Samsung monitor driver updates on the official website and download them from there. However, before moving on to the steps to do it, go along the path Settings>System>About to know your operating system if you are not aware of it.
After you have the details about your OS, follow these directions to get the Samsung monitor driver for Windows 10.
- Migrate to Samsung’s official website.
- Hover over the Support tab and select Manuals & Software from the available options.
- Click on Computing.
- Select Monitors from the options given at the top.
- Click on the kind of monitor you have. Ours is a professional monitor.
- Click on your monitor series.
- Make a click on Download to download the installer for Samsung monitor drivers.
- Click two times on the downloaded installer and follow its directions to install the drivers for the Samsung monitor.
Method 2: Download the driver update from Device Manager
You can take help from the Device Manager in Windows to download and install the driver updates.
Here is the way to make use of Device Manager to download the update for Samsung monitor drivers on Windows 10.
- Making use of the Windows+X hotkey, launch the menu to access the Device Manager quickly.
- Pick the tool you need, i.e., Device Manager from the given options.
- Select Monitors from the available device categories.
- Right-click on the Samsung monitor and make a selection of the Update driver option.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Let the download and install of Samsung monitor driver update complete.
- Finally, get your computer restarted.
Method 3: Update the Windows
Updating Windows is another manual way to download the updated Samsung monitor driver for Windows 10 and install it. You can follow the steps below to perform the Windows update.
- Using the Windows+I hotkey, make available the Settings panel.
- Select Update & Security from the options available to you.
- Check for updates.
- Download the latest updates for Windows and install the same on your computer.
- Finally, permit your computer to restart.
Method 4: Get Samsung monitor drivers automatically (Recommended)
Above were the manual ways to obtain the needed drivers for Samsung monitors. We find them a bit cumbersome, time-consuming, and technical. If you agree with us, we have something for you.
You do not need to make any tiring effort to download driver updates on your computer. All you need to do is get the software, like Bit Driver Updater, make a few clicks, and leave the rest to the software.
Bit Driver Updater downloads and installs all the needed driver updates with one click automatically. It also offers many advantageous features, such as driver backup creation and restoration, making the driver download speed fast, etc.
We have a dedicated post on our blog about Bit Driver Updater. It reviews the software in its entirety. You can go through that article to have a better understanding of this program.
Below are the simple directions you need to follow to download the updated Samsung monitor driver for Windows 10.
- Make a tick on the button below to download Bit Driver Updater’s setup.
- Click doubly on the downloaded installation file and follow the wizard’s instructions to install Bit Driver Updater.
- Give the software a few seconds to complete the computer scan.
- Update All drivers to their better versions for improved computer performance.
If you want only the updated Samsung monitor drivers, make use of the Update Now button.
We always recommend updating every flagged driver for error-free and smooth performance of the computer.
Know More: How to Setup Triple Monitors on Windows
Samsung monitor drivers downloaded, installed, and updated
This article discussed ways to download and install the Samsung monitor driver update. You are free to use any of these techniques, depending on your convenience.
However, in our view, it is most beneficial to download and install driver updates automatically, safely, and reliably with Bit Driver Updater.
If you have any questions or suggestions, drop us a comment.