Windows always respond in unexpected ways, sometimes big updates bring new patches and complications as well. Mostly these big updates which bring complications result in audio issues. This leave individuals unable to play or resume audios accurately, and lags in connecting properly with the speakers. For all this, drivers are the solitary component which is responsible. If you don’t have genuine, complete, or newest drivers this could be happening. Through this penned note, we shall talk about how to download, update, and re-install speaker drivers correctly. Follow this post to download speaker drivers in Windows 10!
So, without wasting a moment, let’s take a dip to get to know how to install and re-install speaker drivers. Thereafter, we will move to how to update speaker drivers.
Recommendations For The Best Way To Update Speaker Drivers
However, if you are quite impatient to know the best way to update speaker drivers, then do not worry. You do not have to read the whole post. For you, here we would to share our recommendations for the best way to upgrade speaker drivers on Windows PC. And it is, using Bit Driver Updater. It is a great driver updating tool for Windows and can help you as well to get the latest speaker drivers on your PC with ease.
Easy Methods to Download, Install, and Re-install Speaker Drivers
Below! we’ve shared the easiest METHODS to download speaker drivers in Windows 10, install, and re-install them as well. Hence, use them to avoid complications!
Method 1:- Download Speaker Drivers via Official Website
The official website is the place where you can download drivers instantly as soon as the manufacturer releases them. Along with download speaker drivers on windows 10, you can also update them frequently with every new release. Thus, you can easily get new and genuine speaker drivers via the manufacturer’s website. For doing so, below we’ve shared the steps-
- Visit the official website of the speaker driver manufacturer.
- Detect the compatible drivers for your OS.
- To download the driver file, click on the driver file.
- Now, if the driver file is zipped, then unzip it.
- String along with the instructions that are presented on the screen to download and install speaker drivers on Windows 10.
Method 2:- Install Speaker Drivers via Device Manager
Device Manager is the entirety tool to install, reinstall, and update drivers. This tool lets you do this job in just a few steps. Below, we’ve shared the steps to install speaker drivers on Windows 10!
- Hit Windows and R key on your keyboard to open up the “run box”.
- Then, type “devmgmt.msc” then click on the OK tab to bring up the Device Manager Window.
- In the Device Manager window, navigate the Sound, Video, and game controllers and expand it.
- Then, right-click on it and select the “Update Driver” option that shows in the small pop-up screen.
- Now, from the window that displays next, click on the “Browse My Computer for Driver Software”.
- Enter the location of the driver, and tick the “include subfolders”, then click on the Browse option.
- Now, choose the folder that has the driver file and click on OK.
- After doing this much, go along with the instructions that are displayed on the screen to install and update the speaker drivers.
Method 3:- Re-Install Speaker Drivers on Windows 10
Device Manager is a multi-tasking tool, you can use the device manager for every possible purpose regarding drivers including installing, updating, and re-installing as well. So, below are the steps to reinstall speaker drivers through Device Manager.
- Launch Device Manager.
- Scroll down the window and select the Sound, Video, and Game Controllers option.
- Thereafter, right-click on the tool and choose the uninstall device tab.
- To affirm the task click on the uninstall.
- Once the uninstallation process has accomplished restart the PC to re-install and update speaker drivers on Windows 10.
This is how simply you can reinstall the speaker drivers.
How to Update Speaker Drivers on Windows 10
Updating drivers are the utmost crucial job that should be done on the priority. So, to make this task much easier, below, we’ve suggested a method. Travel with the method for updating drivers in no time.
Update Speaker Drivers via BIT Driver Updater
The above-listed steps are worthwhile technical pieces of stuff. If you go along with the above-listed steps then you must ensure that every step is running accurately. Because, just in case, if a single step goes a bit wrong then the entire process could suffer. Prominently, it is not possible at all to keep a deep eye over it. So, to make this job easier and quicker, we recommend you to use BIT Driver Updater software to install, re-install and update speaker drivers on Windows 10. This driver updater software not only updates speaker drivers but also updates all the device drivers and enhance the performance of the system. Undoubtedly, we can say that BIT Driver Updater is the all-in-one solution to all the drivers’ related problems. Opting this utility would be your best decision ever.
Steps to Update Speaker Drivers through BIT Driver Updater
- Download and launch BIT Driver Updater.
- Wait for a while until an automatic scan gets completed.
- Once the scanning procedure finishes, the list of drivers would pop-up.
- Then, click on the “update now” option to update the driver, and for updating all the drivers in a single go, then, for doing so, click on the “update all”.
No one can imagine that updating speaker drivers could become so easy. But it is actually, but only with the BIT Driver Updater. For getting more fascinating features purchase its pro version. Core feature includes restore & backup, fixes windows related issues, system optimizer, performance booster, and many more. Fortunately, BIT Driver Updater only offers WHQL testified drivers. Therefore, to get it click on the given below link!
Download & Update Speaker Drivers on Windows 10 – Successfully Accomplished
Through this post, we taught you how to download, install, re-install, and update speaker drivers on Windows 10. We’ve also shared some best enough methods to keep-up the system’s effective performance on a higher level. By implementing any one of the above-listed methods you can be able to keep audio and sound issues away from your PC. It would be glad for us to know your feedback on it, and follow us on social media to stay updated with every latest tech releases.