To ensure you have the best experience with your Thrustmaster T150 racing wheel, download and install the updated Thrustmaster T150 drivers. Read on to learn the safest and easiest ways to do it.
When the talk is about racing wheels, Thrustmaster T150 is a name that comes to mind. It gives you the most thrilling gaming experience.
However, like every other gaming or other peripheral that you may have, this device also needs the compatible Thrustmaster T150 drivers to work perfectly.
If there are no appropriate and updated Thrustmaster T150 drivers, the wheel fails to communicate with the computer and execute your commands correctly.
Hence, this article acquaints you with the methods to download, install, and update Thrustmaster T150 drivers on Windows 10.
Safest Methods to Download Thrustmaster T150 Drivers, Install and Update Them
Below are the various ways to get the updated version of Thrustmaster T150 drivers downloaded and installed on Windows 10.
Method 1: Download and install the driver via the official website
The official website of Thrustmaster contains all the drivers you may ever need for its products. Below is how to download and install the updated Thrustmaster T150 drivers from there.
- Click here to visit the website of Thrustmaster.
- Hover over the Support tab and choose Download from the drop-down menu.
- Input Thrustmaster T150 in the search box and select your product. Ours is T150 Pro Force Feedback.
- Click on the Drivers section to expand it.
- Click on the Download button to get the driver file downloaded.
- Double click on the file you downloaded in the previous step.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Thrustmaster T150 drivers.
Method 2: Use Device Manager to Download the Updated Driver
You can also download, install, and update the Thrustmaster T150 drivers using Device Manager. Below is the step-by-step way to do it.
- Employ the keyboard shortcut Windows+X to launch the Quick Access menu.
- Select Device Manager from the options you get on the screen.
- Click on Human Interface Devices to view them.
- Right-click on the Thrustmaster T150 device and select the Update driver option.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait till Windows completes the download and install of updated drivers.
- After the process is completed, restart your computer.
Method 3: Download and Install the Updated Driver Automatically (Recommended)
Above, we brought to light all the manual methods to get the Thrustmaster 150 drivers downloaded, installed, and updated.
As you may also agree, these methods need quite a lot of technical knowledge, time, and effort.
Hence, to save you from all the hassle, we suggest you download the drivers, install, and update them automatically with software, like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater downloads and installs all the driver updates automatically with a single click.
Moreover, it also boasts many outstanding features, like driver backup and restore, driver download speed acceleration, etc.
We have reviewed this software completely in our other article. You can read it to know the complete details about Bit Driver Updater.
Below is how to use Bit Driver Updater to download, install, and update Thrustmaster T150 drivers.
- Click on the link below to download the installation file of Bit Driver Updater.
- Click on the downloaded setup and install the software on your computer.
- Let Bit Driver Updater complete the computer scan in a few seconds.
- Click on the Update All button to get all the outdated drivers updated in the blink of an eye.
To update just the Thrustmaster T150 drivers, click on the Update Now button located next to it.
Thrustmaster T150 Drivers Downloaded, Installed, and Updated
This article guided you through multiple ways to download, install, and update the Thrustmaster T150 drivers on Windows 10. You can use any of these methods to do the needful.
However, for your convenience, we recommend you download the updated drivers and install them automatically using software like Bit Driver Updater.
For more tech solutions, guides, and updates, be sure to subscribe to and bookmark this blog.