Get Epson XP-7100 driver update downloaded and installed to avoid printer issues. You can read this article to know the best ways to do it.
If you want a compact, wireless, all-in-one printer with ADF that delivers top-notch image quality, Epson XP-7100 is among the best picks. It works flawlessly to give you the best printing experience ever. However, if you do not have the compatible and updated Epson XP-7100 driver, things may go downhill and cause several problems, such as the printer not connecting.
The printer needs a driver to connect and communicate with your computer. Without a driver, your instructions cannot flow from the printing machine to the PC, leading to their wrong or no execution.
Therefore, we are here with this article to show you how to download the Epson XP-7100 driver, install, and update it. Without any more wait, let’s jump right into downloading the updated drivers and installing them.
Ways to download and install Epson XP-7100 driver’s update
Below are different routes you can take to download the update for the Epson XP-7100 driver and install it.
Method 1: Use Epson’s website to download the Epson XP-7100 driver update
The official website of Epson is a place where you can find all the drivers you need for any of its products, including the Epson XP-7100 printer. Below is how you can find, download, and install the Epson XP-7100 driver from there.
- Go to Epson’s website.
- Hover the mouse over the SUPPORT tab and choose Printers from the dropdown that appears.
- Input Epson XP-7100 in the search box and press the Enter key.
- Select Epson XP-7100 from the results on your screen.
- Choose your operating system (if you don’t know it, go to your computer’s settings menu, select the system setting, and then click on About to find your OS).
- Expand the Drivers category and make a click on the Download button to install the Epson XP-7100 driver’s setup file.
- After the setup file’s download completes, perform two clicks on it, and follow the directions appearing on your screen to install the driver.
Method 2: Execute a Windows update to perform Epson XP-7100 driver download
Another manual way to get the Epson XP-7100 printer driver’s update downloaded and installed is by performing an operating system update. However, the success or failure of this method varies according to the release time of driver updates. If the driver update is made officially available only a couple of seconds before the update, this method might fail to detect and download it. Still, here are the steps to try this way.
- Launch your computer’s Settings using the Windows+I keyboard command.
- Make a selection of the Update & Security settings.
- Check for updates.
- Now, you need to make a click on the Download and install option to get the Windows update downloaded and installed.
- Lastly, make sure to restart your computer to complete the installation of the Epson XP-7100 driver.
Method 3: Make use of software to download and install the Epson XP-7100 driver update (our recommendation)
Many users, including us, feel that it takes a significant amount of time and effort to download the driver updates and get them installed manually. If you also agree with the same, we have a useful recommendation for you.
You can employ an intelligent program, like Bit Driver Updater (favorite driver updater of millions) to execute the task automatically.
With Bit Driver Updater by your side, you can get all the driver updates downloaded with a single click. Moreover, the software also facilitates tasks, like backup and restore of drivers, accelerating the pace of downloading drivers, etc.
Once you are done downloading and installing the program, take the below simple steps to download the Epson XP-7100 driver update.
- After the installation, for a couple of seconds, wait for the automatic scan’s results to appear.
- Using the option to Update All drivers, execute the update of all troublesome drivers automatically.
Instead of executing the update for all drivers, you can update the Epson XP-7100 driver separately by using the tool named Update Now.
However, in the opinion of tech experts, updating all drivers is always a better thing to do.
Above, we shared the ultimate methods to download the Epson XP-7100 driver update and install it. Now, it’s time for us to quickly answer some related questions so that you do not face any problems when downloading and installing the driver updates.
Frequently asked questions
Here are the answers to a few questions users have asked multiple times about Epson XP-7100 driver download, install, and update.
Q1. How to connect Epson XP-7100 to my PC?
To connect your Epson XP-7100 printer to your computer, follow these steps.
- View your printer’s Start Here sheet. To do that, you can proceed to the Epson Support, search for Epson XP-7100, choose Manuals, and then select Start Here.
- Download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and install it.
- Accept the End-User License Agreement and choose Next.
- Select Install and then click on Finish.
- Click on your product, i.e., Epson XP-7100, and then choose Next.
- Go to the Printer Registration and choose Next.
- Agree to the on-screen agreement and then choose Next.
- When you get the Register a printer to Epson Connect, select OK.
- Now, create a new account (if you don’t have one already) or choose I already have an account to Add a new printer (if you are using an existing account to add your printer), and then select the Add option.
- Make a click on the Close button.
Q2. How to fix the Epson printer driver?
If you are facing problems because of the Epson printer driver, you can fix it by downloading and installing the latest driver update.
Q3. How to update the Epson XP-7100 driver?
In this article, we shared all the top ways you can employ to download the latest driver updates for your Epson XP-7100 printer driver and install them. You can take any of these routes to perform the task. However, if you wish to know how we do it personally, we find it better to update drivers automatically through Bit Driver Updater.
Q4. How to scan using Epson XP-7100 for scanning to my computer?
You can follow the directions given below to scan from Epson XP-7100 to your PC.
- Install the printer software and connect it to your PC/network.
- Restart the computer.
- Put the original on the printer for scanning.
- If required, tap on the home icon.
- Choose the option to Scan to Computer.
Epson XP-7100 driver update installed
Through this article, we learned how to download and install the Epson XP-7100 driver update for Windows 10/11. You can choose any of the discussed methods to execute the task (for your convenience, we think it is beneficial to do it automatically using Bit Driver Updater).
Do you know any other better way to get the driver updated? If yes, then let us know about the same through the comments section below.
And, to get more tech knowledge, keep reading this blog.