Out of all the tasks that millennials perform on computer printing is among the most frequently performed activities. The world is digitalizing everything, including documents. But, over 92% of the population still prefers the printed version of a document or book and not the digital one. Moreover, sometimes it is inevitable to get the printed version of official papers and school assignments. Coming to the printers, the Brothers Industries offers the best printing machines. However, the users are facing driver issues with the latest Brother HL 2280DW driver. If you are also one of them, then you need to download Brother HL 2280DW Driver to fix the problems. We will share the best methods to do so in this penned note.
In addition to downloading the compatible and correct drivers, it is also crucial to update Brother HL 2280DW driver timely to avoid printing glitches and other issues. Thus, this article also talks about the same.
Now, without making you wait for more, let’s learn how to download, install, and reinstall Brother HL 2280DW driver if required. After that, we will move on to updating the drivers.
Quick and Easy Methods to Download & Update Brother HL 2280DW Driver
Below are the no pain ways that you can use for downloading Brother HL 2280DW driver, installing, reinstalling, and updating it.
Method 1: Download Brother HL 2280DW Driver via the Manufacturer Website
The official website is the place where you can find all the required drivers. However, you must have patience while searching for the drivers. If you download and install the incompatible Brother HL 2280DW driver, then you may face unsolvable problems. Therefore, carefully string along these steps to get the needed driver.
- Visit the official Brother website.
- Click on the “Search” icon. input “HL 2280DW”, and select it from the results.
- Select “Downloads & Drivers.”
- Choose your operating system if it is not selected automatically.
- On the next screen, click on the required driver package to download it.
- Agree to the End User License Agreement.
- After the driver file downloads, unzip it if required.
- Comply with the instructions that pop up on the screen to install Brother HL 2280DW driver.
Method 2: Install Brother 2280DW Driver with Device Manager
Windows has a tool called Device Manager that lets you download, install, reinstall, and update drivers. Below is how to use it to install and update Brother 2280DW driver.
- Hit the Windows and R keyboard key simultaneously to bring “Run box” on the screen.
- Once the Run box is displayed, type “devmgmt.msc” and click on “OK.”
- After the “Device Manager” pops on the screen, expand the segment of “Printers” or “Print Queues.”
- Right-click the Brother HL 2280DW driver and choose “Update driver” from the on-screen menu.
- Click “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Wait for some time till Windows finds, downloads, and installs Brother HL 2280DW driver.
Method 3: Browse Your Computer for Brother HL 2280DW Driver
This is a slightly complicated method to install, reinstall, and update Brother HL 2280DW driver as first you need to download the driver file on your PC. After downloading and saving the driver file be guided by the below steps.
- Launch the “Device Manager” on your computer.
- Expand the “Printers” or “Print Queues” category.
- Right-click on “Brother HL 2280DW driver” and select “Update driver.”
- Choose “Browse my computer for driver software.”
- Mention the location that contains the driver file, click on “Include subfolders” and select “Browse.”
- Select the folder that has the driver file and click on “OK.”
- Act according to the instructions that you see on the screen to complete the installation process.
Method 4: Use Device Manager to Reinstall Brother HL 2280DW Driver
As said earlier, you can also reinstall the Brother HL 2280DW driver via Device Manager. Simply, travel with the steps shared here to do it.
- Bring up “Device Manager” on your screen.
- Expand “Printers” or “Print Queues.”
- Right-click the Brother HL 2280DW and select “Uninstall device.”
- Give your permission for uninstallation and wait for the process to finish.
- After the process finishes, restart the computer.
Above was how to download, install, and reinstall drivers for solving the Brother HL 2280DW driver problems. In case the issues still trouble you, then you can also try enabling the printer again. Below are the steps to do so.
Steps To Enable the Printer Again
- Go to “Device Manager” and expand the “Printers” or “Print Queues” section.
- Right-click the Brother HL 2280DW printer and choose “Disable device.”
- Choose “Yes” to give confirmation.
- After the device is disabled, move to the Device Manager again and right-click on the printer.
- Select “Enable device” from the menu present on your screen.
Hopefully, the above workaround and the methods to download, install, and reinstall the Brother HL 2280DW driver help you fix the issues. Next, we talk about the best way to update Brother HL 2280DW as most of the problems are caused by outdated drivers.
Update Brother HL 2280DW Driver Automatically Using ITL Driver Updater
Manually updating drivers is not an easy task and you need a lot of time and patience to do it. Further, if you take even a single incorrect step in the driver update process, then it can do more harm than good to your computer. Thus, we suggest you do not risk the wellbeing of your PC and update drivers automatically using ITL Driver Updater. This tool updates all the out of date drivers existing in your device and at the same time takes the performance of the PC to a new height. Moreover, it also ensures that annoying printing and other glitches do not hamper PC performance.
There are several other plus points of using this utility which we will discuss after a while. First, let’s talk about how to use ITL Driver Updater.
How to Update Brother HL 2280DW Driver With ITL Driver Updater?
ITL Driver Updater is among the most beginner-friendly software we have reviewed. You only need compliance with a few simple steps to use it. Below we share the same.
- Download, setup, and call up ITL Driver Updater.
- Wait for some time till it automatically scans your PC (The scan takes not more than a minute or two).
- Go through the scan results and click on the “Update Now” button located in front of Brother HL 2280DW. You can also click on “Update All” to update all the dated drivers in click of a button.
Now, after knowing about the simple steps to download, install, reinstall, and update drivers with ITL Driver Updater, we know that you are eager to know our reasons for recommending this tool. Well, this utility offers numerous features that have made it a favorite of us and a million other users. Below we share them.
Praiseworthy Features of ITL Driver Updater
- Easy scan scheduling option.
- Effortless driver backup and restoration.
- WHQL certified driver download.
- Option for the exclusion of drivers from the scan.
- Compatibility with all the latest Windows versions.
- Support for a wide range of languages.
- Gigantic driver database.
- Improves PC speed by 50%.
These are just a few benefits of ITL Driver Updater. You will notice more after using it. Hence, click on the link shared below to install ITL Driver Updater.
Download and Update Brother HL 2280DW Driver: Done Easily
This penned note cum guide enlighted us on how to download Brother HL 2280DW driver, install, and reinstall it. Moreover, we also learned the best way to update Brother HL 2280DW driver with ease. In case your favorite method to get the required drivers differs from ours, then enlighten us on the same through the comment box given below. Also, do subscribe Innovana Blog as we keep posting such information and tech updates. Moreover, you can also join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and YouTube.